Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Russian girls in Bangkok

Im just back from a week in the Ukraine ( kiev) - id go again but maybe for a long weekend and id try odessa

The women id say are well above the world average but its slightly exaggerated how attractive they are , plenty of them are 6ft but they all seem to be poker faced

The h$$kers are quite mercenary and not nearly as much fun as their asian counterparts

Regular Ukrainian women on a whole in my opinion would make good wives if thats your thing , they dress quite formally and are reasonably friendly
    Quarky, Bacon and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by do ron View Post
    Im just back from a week in the Ukraine ( kiev) - id go again but maybe for a long weekend and id try odessa

The women id say are well above the world average but its slightly exaggerated how attractive they are , plenty of them are 6ft but they all seem to be poker faced

The h$$kers are quite mercenary and not nearly as much fun as their asian counterparts

Regular Ukrainian women on a whole in my opinion would make good wives if thats your thing , they dress quite formally and are reasonably friendly
    Which comes back to something that I keep repeating. It all depends on the personality of the woman in question. How a woman interacts with you on a personal basis can turn an average looking woman into someone beautiful. Or, by contrast, a #10 on looks alone might turn out to be a dud when you interact with them. And of course, that might be just because she has her own personal tastes as well. It's just boring work for her and she has to "play act" like she is interested. I've known a few attractive lesbians who just work the P4P trade with men because it was a way to make money.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar

The older ones aren't very appealing. Which is a bit of a worry if you were to take one on as a LT partner.
    Plenty of talent down at Odessa too.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    The older ones aren't very appealing. Which is a bit of a worry if you were to take one on as a LT partner.
    Plenty of talent down at Odessa too.

Hi moo

Ya the friend I travelled with is a seasoned Ukraine traveller - Donetsk and Odessa are the places but they've changed a lot over the last 5 years according to him, it was easier before

It's opened up more to tourism ( a lot of Turks )- where as before you were the only white man in the village

I thought they aged quite well the women ? I'd put them in the solid if unspectacular category

Next time I go I'd join a reputable dating site beforehand and line up a few
    Moo Uaon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

How was the English? we have seen a few documentary's on utube and the English seems to be crap.

A mate of mine has a Ukrainian girl getting married soon. She is so difficult to understand. Nice girl and attractive but the English would put me off.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    How was the English? we have seen a few documentary's on utube and the English seems to be crap.

A mate of mine has a Ukrainian girl getting married soon. She is so difficult to understand. Nice girl and attractive but the English would put me off.
    What? Are wives supposed to talk? 5555

Oh, wait, it's been a few years since I was married. 555
    OZZYGUY and Oldmanemu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    What? Are wives supposed to talk? 5555

Oh, wait, it's been a few years since I was married. 555
    Talking is fine as long as the do as they are told.........55

I just couldn't be in a relationship with a girl that hasn't got good English...Don't know how guys do it but lots do I guess.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Hi moo

Ya the friend I travelled with is a seasoned Ukraine traveller - Donetsk and Odessa are the places but they've changed a lot over the last 5 years according to him, it was easier before

It's opened up more to tourism ( a lot of Turks )- where as before you were the only white man in the village

I thought they aged quite well the women ? I'd put them in the solid if unspectacular category

Next time I go I'd join a reputable dating site beforehand and line up a few
    yeah,internet for sure. use to be a lot of introduction agencies around town too.

first time there i stayed at kiev was in a nice little house up the top of the hill near victory square and the football stadium...top of the funicular.
    second time in an apartment above podol...bottom of the funicular. both nice places and 2 good trips.

Last edited by Moo Uaon; 21st August 2017 at 14:00.
    Quarky likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Talking is fine as long as the do as they are told.........55

I just couldn't be in a relationship with a girl that hasn't got good English...Don't know how guys do it but lots do I guess.
    Re-read your line back to yourself 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Re-read your line back to yourself 555
    Smart ass.................55

That's why I need a girl with good English in my life...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I've dated Eastern European girls.....there are tons in NYC

By far the sexiest girls on a whole, IMO
    And they are actually very good around the house, if that's important to you

But thier sense of humor,or mostly lack of, is troublesome for me
    And they can be absolute pain in the asses with jealousy and just relationship issues

Ya English in general was poor - anything over 30 had zero english the younger the person the better the english

If you walked into a city centre cafe- it was was mostly 19yo waiters/ waitress's with good english but not an idea what they were doing
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    yeah,internet for sure. use to be a lot of introduction agencies around town too.

first time there i stayed at kiev was in a nice little house up the top of the hill near victory square and the football stadium...top of the funicular.
    second time in an apartment above podol...bottom of the funicular. both nice places and 2 good trips.

Ya i know exactly where that is, they,ve got a man made beach club there now - along the river bank

I stayed on Lyutheranska - its a street off the main drag
    Moo Uaon likes this.

I've dated Eastern European girls.....there are tons in NYC

By far the sexiest girls on a whole, IMO
    And they are actually very good around the house, if that's important to you

And they can be absolute pain in the asses with jealousy and just relationship issues
    yes Marc i think you hit the nail on the head

They're good workers- ive seen them here in hotels grafting away. Ive had them under me at work they're very much frightened of authority and are quite conformative

Would make good wives but the sense of humour is lacking - they've no idea about sarcasm etc

I've said a few times... Eastern Europeans have the best piss-taking humour in the world... though they can be very subtle... but usually clever with it. The only women that could ever make me consistently laugh have come from that part of Europe...
    Stillearly likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Your day will come.....55

They are all pink on the inside.
    I've heard that before.... it's true
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123