The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Russian girls in Bangkok

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Russian girls in Bangkok

I got this dude with me that is always going on about blonde chicks and says how the Thai girls aren't doing it for him.

Will be in Bangkok tomorrow for our last night so as White girls are not my thing where do I find Russian girls for him.

We are staying at Dawin so some place not to far because I can not be fucked hanging around some Russian joint will drop him off and go..55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I'd stay away from those clip joints. That's asking for trouble. Unless he's got a spare 50K to part with.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Yeah.... he'll probably only find trouble.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Yeah.... he'll probably only find t'rouble.
    Fixed that for ya 555
    Changone, Tingtong and Cuzzy like this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

I'm not sure about some Russian joint but there were a few Russian/eastern Euro girls hanging around outside the McDonalds on Sukhumvit by Soi 7.
    Bacon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I'm not sure about some Russian joint but there were a few Russian/eastern Euro girls hanging around outside the McDonalds on Sukhumvit by Soi 7.
    I'd say freelancers are his best bet. I don't think you can actually take any girls home from the joints anyway.
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Thanks all. I seen that freelancer at McDonalds hanging around. Will drop him off at McDonalds...55
    Bacon likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    he can always have the fishburger if all else fails...probably taste the same anyway...but tell him to be careful of the tartare sauce...555
    kaptainrob, Rockitt, Nomad and 4 others like this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I got this dude with me that is always going on about blonde chicks and says how the Thai girls aren't doing it for him.

Will be in Bangkok tomorrow for our last night so as White girls are not my thing where do I find Russian girls for him.

We are staying at Dawin so some place not to far because I can not be fucked hanging around some Russian joint will drop him off and go..55
    Got dragged to one of the Russian ago-go in Pattaya years ago by a mate like yours - it was truly hideous - a handful of grim Arab looking male customers glaring at a solo fugly angry dancer who glared back - I suggest you do what I did Oz - find another mate 555.
    justcruzing1, Moo Uaon and OZZYGUY like this.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Got dragged to one of the Russian ago-go in Pattaya years ago by a mate like yours - it was truly hideous - a handful of grim Arab looking male customers glaring at a solo fugly angry dancer who glared back - I suggest you do what I did Oz - find another mate 555.
    Didnt say he was a mate....555

I accually have plans with a thai mate and his wife that night just seeing if there is any place I can send him.

Will just leave it up to him I guess.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Didnt say he was a mate....555
    So do you get around with a kind of "Entourage"....555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Cadet Gold
    Im so glad i dont do this anymore my days of chasing tail are well and truly over ,i saw a clip that has been on you tube before about a drunk english guy in a bar by himself starts an argument with some thai and starts to bang his fist on the bar ,nek thing guess what he lying on floor asleep .
    I posted it to the girl and said this is why i dont go out drinking alone anymore especially in thailand ill stick to my cheap charlie 7/11 changs at home safer .

^ actually I am surprised just how much shit Thais will put up with from farangs at bars...i have seen guys make complete asshats of themselves in bars here and the staff are still smling at him and serving him...anyone trying this back in AUS would have their ass hauled out of the joint very early on in proceedings... of course go past the point of no return with Thai security and you may well get a beating...but it usually takes something extraordinary before that happens....
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.

There were a lot of Eastern European women in the bars in Pattaya last time I was there... not working... drinking... what's his Russian small talk like?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Concept CM2 (Siam Square) nightclub in the basement of the Novotel in Siam Square used to get quite a few FLs in there most nights...they would all sit along the back side wall on the way to the mens toilet...probably 20+ gals all sitting on stools looking at their phones and make-up....

They don't do LT and ST is limitted to about an hour...for around the 5K mark...for me that is a huge waste of money...not to mention the attitude which I can only imagine comes with it

Best to find a gal who enjoys a bit of fun and has a smile on her face imo

I agree. The ones in Walking Street Pattaya look a pretty miserable bunch if you ask me.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    I don't think you'll find any genuine Russian working girls in Thailand. Most likely Ukrainian, Uzbek ect...

If you do want to find non Thai girls in Bangkok then try some of the discos like Shock 39 or CM2. CM2 has tonnes of South American girls too. So if you fancy a Colombiana with a big arse then you can find one there. I also saw quite a few in Soi Arab. Seems they are quite popular with Arab folks.
    Cuzzy likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Tinder??....
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Nicky thought I was taking pictures of her... 555

I've met quite a few nice Russian (or Ukrainian) women in Thailand, but stayed away from the obvious Russian hookers. It's not hard to tell the difference. But, on a short time basis it's kind of difficult. The ones I had the best time with were on the group tours where we sometimes stayed over night in tents or small cottages.

I've posted this picture before, but if someone objects, I'll remove it. I don't want to upset people who have seen the same photo twice.

OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    I hope those Russian FL have a work permit 5555
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast