Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: No Prositutes in Walking Street .....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I remember Pattaya circa 2002 during the "moral crackdown" and no shows and midnight closing etc...in practice it meant if you wanted to drink till dawn you bar fined a BG to guide you to all the places still going full tilt behind their roller shutters....

IMHO it would be easier to sit on that shit stained beach and halt the tide than change Pattaya.

This time it is going to be different? Yawn..believe it when I see it....
    All I can do is bow down to the voice of experience. In the mean time it might help bring back LTs.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Cadet Gold
    I have only ever been to pattaya once and that was enough for me were visiting a friend who lives there ,i would sit outside my condo having a smok and watch all the old boys of to there bars every day and night same guys ,we went for a walk down along the beach near jomtien and saw all the homeless guys with there refo bags with there life inside drinking there leo long necks .
    Was at pataya central getting some hungry jacks i think put my bag on the table when i notice to guys checking it out one made a bee line for my table but i cut him off and grabbed my bag sorry but in my opinion patts is a shit hole all my time in bangkok never had any problems at all wont be going there again .Went down walking street at night my god what a dive just not for me maybe others but not me ,evreyone is out to scam you and i nearly got done but for the girls intervention ,then see a fight nearly break out over a tourist taking a photo wtf nha you can keep it .

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Sorry to hear Crispy, sounds like you had a pretty average visit. To be honest I've never really experienced anything like that in Pattaya. Not that it's not there, but sounds like you got unlucky too many times whilst there. No argument with the place being a bit of a crap hole though, that's just Pattaya and part of the charm for some of us 55.
    PeteGill and chiefbrody like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Cadet Gold
    Hi bacon yea i know i shouldnt take this as being what patts is like probably if i went there again it might be a lot different but that was how i saw it at the time . I know a lot of people live there and there probably fine with it and maybe are used to what i saw or dont go where i went .With the guys ho are homeless i really think there embassy should work with the thai government to get them home to there native country it cant be good for them and would place them in risk , as for the prostitutes guns there is no way anyone will stop that prostitution is as old as soldiering i think it is just a show and blow .

Walking St has always been a big crowd puller for visiters to Pattaya. You mention Pattaya to any newbie on a visit there and they will ask "have you been to Walking St". Now it gets flooded with Chinese guided tours etc. Not the same fun it used to be. If they turn it into a shopping area with fancy restaurants thats fine by me. Just leave the other Soi's and areas alone please. 555
    PeteGill likes this.

I'm heading there late next month for my 1st time so not that I can give you a before and after comparison but I'll keep you posted on the girls/bars situation. Just my luck they run the girls outta town before I arrive 555
    PeteGill likes this.
    Food fishing and furballs

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    I occasionally look at the Nightwish FB page and a couple of others... can't help but notice the number of larger ladies there in the Soi6 area.

Not too many of the slim trim girls of a few years back.

It's been 3yrs since I spent an afternoon there. O Bar & Bullring were favorites for me.

Couldn't be bothered with Walking St other than an occasional look and laugh.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    I occasionally look at the Nightwish FB page and a couple of others... can't help but notice the number of larger ladies there in the Soi6 area.

Not too many of the slim trim girls of a few years back.

It's been 3yrs since I spent an afternoon there. O Bar & Bullring were favorites for me.

Couldn't be bothered with Walking St other than an occasional look and laugh.
    My wife and I lasted 1 drink on walking street.
    Place is so loud and a nightmare.

I don't like Pattaya at all, the biggest reason it just seems so congested but many other reason.

We went down to meet a few people
    Stayed at Dusit Thank which was great, but if just relaxing I'd rather just stay at a nice hotel on the river

Obviously if you only care about mongering, the place is heaven.

Even on my 1st trips in total monger mode I preferred a mix of girls and beaches

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    My wife and I lasted 1 drink on walking street.
    Place is so loud and a nightmare.

I don't like Pattaya at all, the biggest reason it just seems so congested but many other reason.

We went down to meet a few people
    Stayed at Dusit Thank which was great, but if just relaxing I'd rather just stay at a nice hotel on the river
    sorry don't see why anyone would take their wife to Pattaya unless they wanted a third party to join them back at the hotel.

the whole place is a RLD , which is why so many of us enjoy it
    YankeeDK likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    ^^ girls and beaches... Jomtien is ok although there's a nice bay around from Satahip which is very popular with the locals. Not many falang visit, usually with family or a BG I guess.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    only world class beaches in LOS would be nai harn and surin,IMO.
    not really looking for a beach holiday there anyway.

No Prositutes in Walking Street

that i'd like to see
    Rockitt and Stillearly like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    sorry don't see why anyone would take their wife to Pattaya unless they wanted a third party to join them back at the hotel.

the whole place is a RLD , which is why so many of us enjoy it
    We went to meet friends, had a great dinner and lounged around the pool at Dusit Thani

We only went to Walking Street to have a couple more drinks after dinner but couldn't take it and left

We wouldn't go to Pattaya just to go, we only went to meet our friends
    Quarky and crispy like this.

Cadet Gold
    Thats the same as us we went there to visit one of the girls friends whom she used to work with we had her friend and her youngest daughter with us about 12 /13 i think felt a bit bad for taking the kid down there but maybe its a good lesson to study hard or this might be your future .

I think Pattaya is doing it all wrong... They should go FULL OUT with the SEX TOURISM. The should officially make it the main theme of the city. Make it so that if you go to Pattaya, you can buy hookers of all sorts in 7-11.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ maybe 7/11 can go in competition and sell cut price blow up dolls?
    Quarky and Ian Forbes like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    ^ maybe 7/11 can go in competition and sell cut price blow up dolls?
    For how some of them act, the Japanese foam dolls would be a better deal.

If no prostitutes are allowed to walk in Walking Street, then nobody should be walking in Walking Street because everyone is a prostitute.

---

I am not very happy about how the prostitutes are treated by Thai society. Thai people and their government are so mean and cruel to the prostitutes, treating them as if they are second or even third class citizens. All the police crack down on prostitution and what not. What a way to treat your people? What have they done wrong? A rich grandpa pays to fuck a little girl. What has the little girl done wrong?

There's a building with many small rooms, and inside every room there is a whore locked up inside the room, sitting on a dirty bed, picking her nose while she waits for the next man to come in and fuck her as part of her job. What has she done wrong?
    Last edited by GGrass; 28th June 2017 at 18:50.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrass View Post
    If no prostitutes are allowed to walk in Walking Street, then nobody should be walking in Walking Street because everyone is a prostitute.

---

I am not very happy about how the prostitutes are treated by Thai society. Thai people and their government are so mean and cruel to the prostitutes, treating them as if they are second or even third class citizens. All the police crack down on prostitution and what not. What a way to treat your people? What have they done wrong? A rich grandpa pays to fuck a little girl. What has the little girl done wrong?

There's a building with many small rooms, and inside every room there is a whore locked up inside the room, sitting on a dirty bed, picking her nose while she waits for the next man to come in and fuck her as part of her job. What has she done wrong?
    Hypocrites... every one of them. They try to act like sex is somehow wrong, and yet 90 percent of them dabble in it one way or another.

Is having sex with a prostitute wrong?

That depends if he is married or not. If he's single, heck he can fuck as much whores as he likes.

But if he's married, then it's definitely wrong. And because of this, prostitution is criminalized.

But let me ask you this. When a married man fucks a whore, thus a crime is committed, how come the police only catch the whore and let the married man go?

I know!!

Because his wife will kill him at home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast