The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: No Prositutes in Walking Street .....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrass View Post
    Is having sex with a prostitute wrong?

That depends if he is married or not. If he's single, heck he can fuck as much whores as he likes.

But if he's married, then it's definitely wrong. And because of this, prostitution is criminalized.

But let me ask you this. When a married man fucks a whore, thus a crime is committed, how come the police only catch the whore and let the married man go?

I know!!

Because his wife will kill him at home.
    In Canada it is the other way around. The prostitute can solicit all the business she wants, but if a man agrees to go with her for a price then he is charged. She walks away. They use under cover police women to catch as many men as they can who like having sex with women for a price. It's a free lunch for gays. Oddly enough, they don't charge unmarried couples who enjoy having sex together. If you take a woman out for supper and the theatre it can cost you more than an hour with a hooker.

Prostitution has been around since the dawn of time. Why is it a crime when two people agree to a price for pleasure? The only conclusion I can come up with is that sex must somehow be wrong and it should only be done by people who want to have a child... and only once in the missionary position. 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    And the difference between a prostitute and a mia noi is...?

Or a sugar daddy with a uni student ...?
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    If no prostitutes are allowed to walk in Walking Street, then nobody should be walking in Walking Street because everyone is a prostitute.

---

I am not very happy about how the prostitutes are treated by Thai society. Thai people and their government are so mean and cruel to the prostitutes, treating them as if they are second or even third class citizens. All the police crack down on prostitution and what not. What a way to treat your people? What have they done wrong? A rich grandpa pays to fuck a little girl. What has the little girl done wrong?

There's a building with many small rooms, and inside every room there is a whore locked up inside the room, sitting on a dirty bed, picking her nose while she waits for the next man to come in and fuck her as part of her job. What has she done wrong?

So you've been to a Thai brothel?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    [/B]

I've been... once. Disgusting experience. Three of us "newbies" were following a guy who was experienced in such things. I thought we were just going out for some beers at a house party. I told the young woman that I was with to come with me and I would get her a job in a bar or a café. Her eyes opened up in fright and she acted scared. I didn't realize she had been sold by her parents to the Thai owners of a whore house and was basically a slave. It was a small group of houses on the outskirts of Pattaya, and about a mile or two away from the city. I left and walked back to town. That was back about 1997 when I first came to Thailand and knew very little about what went on.

Banned
    Is having sex with a prostitute wrong?
    Depends on the laws of the country. Morally depends on the woman's circumstance IMO but even then is a very fine line and hard to determine if its exploitation.Most of the prostitution that involves foreigners and Thai's in Thailand is clearly exploitation.

But if he's married, then it's definitely wrong. And because of this, prostitution is criminalized.
    Depends again on the country, but the main reason in most countries to to protect the exploitation of women.

But let me ask you this. When a married man fucks a whore, thus a crime is committed, how come the police only catch the whore and let the married man go?
    They do in many countries such as Sweden the illegal act is paying for sex, not to be a prostitute, its also an offence in a large number of other countries.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    Most of the prostitution that involves foreigners and Thai's in Thailand is clearly exploitation.
    of the Farang or the Thai ?
    Rivo, Zablive, Ian Forbes and 1 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    If you look at prostitution from a western... and I mean USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and most of the EU Community then it is denigrating to women, exploitative and what ever other label you put choose to put on it.

The other perspective is to see it as a service provided for mutual benefit. A women selling sexual intercourse is historically called a prostitute or hooker but that is only in modern western social outlook.

In poorer socio-economic communities prostitution is a job. Many of the prostitutes I have hired for sex have seen their chosen profession as a job.

What is the difference between me selling my skills and qualifications to an employer and a woman selling her body to me for 2 or 10 hours so that I may enjoy it for sexual gratification.

I don't see a difference other than perception.
    chiefbrody and Tingtong like this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Getting the sex trade out of Pattaya will happen around about the same time they get all the street stalls out of Bangkok.....

...and when the devil moves to Thailand for the warmer weather...555

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    If you look at prostitution from a western... and I mean USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and most of the EU Community then it is denigrating to women, exploitative and what ever other label you put choose to put on it.

The other perspective is to see it as a service provided for mutual benefit. A women selling sexual intercourse is historically called a prostitute or hooker but that is only in modern western social outlook.

In poorer socio-economic communities prostitution is a job. Many of the prostitutes I have hired for sex have seen their chosen profession as a job.

What is the difference between me selling my skills and qualifications to an employer and a woman selling her body to me for 2 or 10 hours so that I may enjoy it for sexual gratification.

I don't see a difference other than perception.
    I'm not sure there would be many who would choose to be a prostitute rather than another non-sex industry job if both jobs were paid the same?

So economics rather than career decisions probably play a bigger role?
    PeteGill, Stillearly and GGrass like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I'm not sure there would be many who would choose to be a prostitute rather than another non-sex industry job if both jobs were paid the same?

So economics rather than career decisions probably play a bigger role?
    I agree, who would want to be a prostitute. When there is little else available and the pay rates are so low in some countries prostituion becomes economically attractive.
    Quarky likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I agree, who would want to be a prostitute. When there is little else available and the pay rates are so low in some countries prostituion becomes economically attractive.
    Although I have met a few that have regular jobs ( office , retail , bank ) and earn extra in Bangkok nightclubs at weekends , one that was an estate agent in Patts but decided that bar work gave her more flexibility.

One girl I know from Brazil works in Rio and São Paulo , but flies to Europe during the summer and works / parties mostly in Marbella but sometimes other euro countries

And the difference between a prostitute and a mia noi is...?

Or a sugar daddy with a uni student ...?
    The difference between prostitute and a mia noi is that with prostitute you pay per fuck. With mia noi you pay per month.

[/B]

No. Never.

Most people, both men and women, are fortunate to have jobs that don't require you to get fucked. But when you don't have any skills, then there are not many things you can do to make money without getting fucked.

Now, if you look at the world as a random place, then there should be equal amount of men and women who don't possess any skills to make a living. For women, they can go prostituting. But for men, what to do?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    For women, they can go prostituting. But for men, what to do?
    in LOS they can become a monk?
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    in LOS they can become a monk?
    Hm. Good choice.

Banned
    I don't know about economically attractive, I would say more an economic necessity.

More attractive than sweeping the streets for fuck all.

Platinum
    Well I have just gotten back from Pattaya. I will post a fuller trip report but what I can say is:

- Soi 6 and the GCs are open in the afternoon - but the girls cannot "dress sexy" or serve beer. Beer (and sexy dresses) start at 6.
    - The place was quiet but with a large number of Chinese tourists (it would have been dead without them). More Japanese / Koreans seem to be making it to Soi 6.
    - The Pattaya Beer Garden is quiet (which was quite a shock to me - I have many happy memories of the place).
    - The standards on Bush mountain have dropped drastically (I did shag one girl for research purposes but still shudder at the thought of it - Even SE would have thought twice).
    PeteGill and Stillearly like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123