Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Beer Bar etiquette for a newbie.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    It was a bg who had lived in the states and had been to the Kennedy space centre. Always amazed at how internationally aware the bgs are becoming. Such a difference from when I first started going where most wouldn’t have a clue of anything outside Thailand. Now getting texts saying they were so sad after particular international incidents such as greenfell flats fire. I’m waiting for a ‘what you tink brexit?’.
    Brexit Ba Mak
    Last edited by Stillearly; 23rd November 2018 at 10:27.

Cadet silver
    Well one girl did say I was same NASA one trip. Got a kick out of that.
    She was obviously aware that many of the NASA launchings have ended prematurely.
    justcruzing1 and Nomad like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Buksida View Post
    She was obviously aware that many of the NASA launchings have ended prematurely.
    Or most of them brought people out of this world with huge explosions.
    justcruzing1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Brexit Ba Mak
    Is that a hard or soft Brexit?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Is that a hard or soft Brexit?
    Nah.. Not hard or soft, but more like it plays out now.. Very Crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Nah.. Not hard or soft, but more like it plays out now.. Very Crazy...
    So... neither in or out... 55

No deal hansum maaan...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    So... neither in or out... 55

No deal hansum maaan...
    Yeah, brexit is a lot like bargirls.. They say anything to lure you in, lie, cheat, whatever..
    And when they've hooked you, they twist, argue and fight until it is all a big mess...
    Soupdragon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by joca View Post
    Hi everyone new member introduced myself a couple of days ago. I am basically clueless about beer bars returned last week from Ao Nang Krabi which has a small beer bar area its down a dead end lane way it only has one entrance. Anyway spent a few nights (about 5 out of 9 nights) there I like playing pool and talking to the girls (and more), my biggest mistake i visited the first few beer bars as you enter so i never made it to the ones further down as they would suck me in as soon as they saw me.
    Seems like a lot of bitchiness between the bar girls I know they view me as a cash machine in general. I dont want to offend anyone so a couple of questions I actually asked a few english guys I met but they were clueless like me.
    How do you reject girls that you dont find that interesting/attractive that sit with you ?
    Is it possible to take home a different girl from the same beer bar without offending the first girl i did not even try this as i could see there could be problems.
    So on a typical night I would walk in go past Amys bar which is the most professional and has the hottest girls they dont have a pool table so would go past and play pool next door then a girl from Amys bar that i did see on a previous night would text me what are you doing at the popcorn bar playing pool with the old woman (she was 32).
    At the end I actually felt a bit uncomfortable going in there to be honest i enjoyed my time there but not sure if all beer bars are the same and what the rules are any views appreciated
    Ah, does that ever bring back some funny memories for me. I remember a time in Pattaya when I bar fined a pretty lady I liked the first night. I went back the next night but she was busy with another bloke, so I asked the only other pretty lady at the same bar to go with me. That was a mistake and there were some heated works spoken. Although I didn't understand what was spoken, it was pretty obvious the meaning. I apologized and offered to bring both ladies back to my room. That seemed to calm everything down and the rest of the night went well. But, it was a lesson well learned and I didn't make the same mistake again.

I would go along with what Dupree and others replied... be honest in a friendly manner and let the ones you are NOT interested in know that their "services" are not required... even if you have to be blunt about it if they get persistent. It is your holiday and you are paying the freight.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Maybe I'm a bit different than most on here

It may sound silly but sort of treated the bar with the attitude of "it's my money "
    I don't know
    When I was in monger mode there were so many girls that I just saw zero reason to go with girls from the same crew
    I just didn't see the appeal vs any possibly drama

I realize it's basically a brothel but I don't know, I treated the p4p scene as if I was out back in the states, just that I'd have to leave a small tip in the morning

And sorry to say this (well not really 5555)
    It seems like some guys get off on taking girls from the same bar
    A bit of an ego thing, but so much of it seems to be an ego thing with guys in Thailand

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Why would some guys get off on taking girls from the same bar?
    Stillearly likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    No idea ... it's a convenience thing for me , if I like a Bar , such as MTB , Secrets or any of the others that have been my regulars over the years then BF multiple girls works for me , the owners seem pretty happy with it as well ..
    Moo Uaon and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    No idea ... it's a convenience thing for me , if I like a Bar , such as MTB , Secrets or any of the others that have been my regulars over the years then BF multiple girls works for me , the owners seem pretty happy with it as well ..
    That's what I thought.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Maybe I'm a bit different than most on here

It may sound silly but sort of treated the bar with the attitude of "it's my money "
    I don't know
    When I was in monger mode there were so many girls that I just saw zero reason to go with girls from the same crew
    I just didn't see the appeal vs any possibly drama

I realize it's basically a brothel but I don't know, I treated the p4p scene as if I was out back in the states, just that I'd have to leave a small tip in the morning

And sorry to say this (well not really 5555)
    It seems like some guys get off on taking girls from the same bar
    A bit of an ego thing, but so much of it seems to be an ego thing with guys in Thailand
    Thanks for all the replies treat it like a business deal is the way to go, at the time (I only returned 10 days ago) and new to this P4P scene a lot of emotions going on at the time girls treat you like their boyfriend texting you all the time until they find out you have gone back home then everything stops which suites me.
    At the main beer bar (Amys Bar) some girl just kept on persisting with me sitting on me, rubbing her parts against me luckily one of the other girls saw I was getting very uncomfortable and not interested so sort of rescued me. She was 24 and very attractive but once she opened up about the different blokes she slept with its an eye opener. If you do the maths the amount of partners shes has had is astronomical. As a business woman she is very good she swung around my hotel one afternoon to go out before you know it I am paying for ST . This is another one I was trying to avoid also as she was just a manipulator.
    To be honest I am not sure I am cut out for this bar girl scene although i would do things differently I suppose its all about experience

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    I wouldn’t like the idea of thinking about it as a business transaction. If that was the case then just go to a knocking shop. I prefer not to think about the money too much. Have fun, treat the girls as if you would any girl and when finished put the cash on their bag. Yes it is moneybfor time but can be so much more than that. It will play on your mind more if you feel that it’s transactional.

Also don’t think too much about previous customers. Surefire way of taking the gloss on a night out and exacerbate white knight syndrome. Yes they have had a lot of partners. Yes it is not something that you can reconcile to western values. But the girls enjoy themselves most of the time. They get to make money, have fun, party with their friends and meet guys who treat them well. Enjoy yourself and they will buzz off that. Nothing worse than someone who believes their money is better than anyone else’s and guys believe that it is their divine right simply because they pay. That’s my opinion. But then again I am no expert and have ducked up more times than they have had som tam.
    justcruzing1 and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joca View Post
    Thanks for all the replies treat it like a business deal is the way to go, at the time (I only returned 10 days ago) and new to this P4P scene a lot of emotions going on at the time girls treat you like their boyfriend texting you all the time until they find out you have gone back home then everything stops which suites me. At the main beer bar (Amys Bar) some girl just kept on persisting with me sitting on me, rubbing her parts against me luckily one of the other girls saw I was getting very uncomfortable and not interested so sort of rescued me. She was 24 and very attractive but once she opened up about the different blokes she slept with its an eye opener. If you do the maths the amount of partners shes has had is astronomical. As a business woman she is very good she swung around my hotel one afternoon to go out before you know it I am paying for ST . This is another one I was trying to avoid also as she was just a manipulator.To be honest I am not sure I am cut out for this bar girl scene although i would do things differently I suppose its all about experience
    It's not all like that. You also do find ones who stay with you after the ST session and don't ask for a dime, or are just happy having a day or two holiday and having nice meals, etc. You definitely do get more comfortable with the dynamics though and soon realise it's not all business or black and white in the least.
    Soupdragon and Ian Forbes like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Why would some guys get off on taking girls from the same bar?
    For the simple reason that you might actually be attracted to more than one woman at the same bar. And, the feeling might be mutual. Once you have bar fined someone it all changes slightly... or a lot depending on the woman. At that point it all comes down to chemistry. We can all pick out a lady who is attractive with a good figure. What we can't know is how we react in bed together until we try each other out. That goes for the woman as well.

In my mongering days I would walk by dozens of bars in Pattaya without seeing one woman that attracted me. But, when I found one I tried to stay with her. There are subtle little things you notice that I can't even explain. Some guys don't care and are willing to try them all.

Cadet
    I wouldnít like the idea of thinking about it as a business transaction. If that was the case then just go to a knocking shop. I prefer not to think about the money too much. Have fun, treat the girls as if you would any girl and when finished put the cash on their bag. Yes it is moneybfor time but can be so much more than that. It will play on your mind more if you feel that itís transactional.

Also donít think too much about previous customers. Surefire way of taking the gloss on a night out and exacerbate white knight syndrome. Yes they have had a lot of partners. Yes it is not something that you can reconcile to western values. But the girls enjoy themselves most of the time. They get to make money, have fun, party with their friends and meet guys who treat them well. Enjoy yourself and they will buzz off that. Nothing worse than someone who believes their money is better than anyone elseís and guys believe that it is their divine right simply because they pay. Thatís my opinion. But then again I am no expert and have ducked up more times than they have had som tam.
    Thanks Notorious you make great points I think when i look back now I see it in a different light a little at the time I had some really good nights with the girls there, I was a solo traveller so it was a good way to spend my nights I totally treated every girl with respect probably why I didnt want to offend anyone its in my nature also a bit generous on the money side also. Didnt think about other guys they were sleeping with or what they got up to. When I go back to Thailand would I go back to beer bars more than likely I would much rather have a relationship with a normal girl or might take a girl for several days to Koh Lanta like someone mentioned. Its all good great info on this site.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ don't fall into the trap of thinking that BGs are not "normal" girls as you say Joca..they are..and there will be plenty of the girls you meet off Tinder etc who will be just as keen if not more to extract your money from you..even worse..they may want to marry you and make a career of it...555
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ forum is very slow today..double posted after a long time-out
    Bacon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^ don't fall into the trap of thinking that BGs are not "normal" girls as you say Joca..they are..and there will be plenty of the girls you meet off Tinder etc who will be just as keen if not more to extract your money from you..even worse..they may want to marry you and make a career of it...555

Best belly laugh I've had all day. Truth truly does make the best humour

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast