Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Beer Bar etiquette for a newbie.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Give me a 25 year old prossy any day...
    I'm quite happy with my sexy massage ladies. They are all young and attractive and it starts with a shower soapy... and ends that way with lots in between. 1800 baht well spent. One pays for her university courses that way.

Quote Originally Posted by joca View Post
    I spent 5 nights over a week with one girl recently just at night though, i did get to start to like her so for me personally the 3 night rule probably should apply. I know other guys do it but I could not take a girl away with me for say 5+ days holidays and hangout with her 24/7 as I think I would start to develop some type of feeling towards her especially if you get on well.
    Also that same girl I spent 5 nights with I had a friend with me that night when I first met her, its a tricky situation as I think he liked her to, as my friend was staying a lot longer on holidays got this feeling he might have started to see when i left. He is not a close friend but personally I think its a no go area any thoughts on this?
    There are no rules in this matter, it is completely up to her, and will always be related to money.

There are BG's who are getting sponsored by a farang that still work bar when he is not in Thailand.

One thing I can say in their defense, is how many promises do farangs make to them, then break it, even something as simple as 'i'll come back later and bar fine you then', then never return while she thinks she has a customer for the night'

I don't think you have any ownership for that girl after 5 nights, there is no real etequite for mongers in that situation so other farangs can and will barfine them after you leave (even if you know them) and you are niaive to believe there was nothing other than a business transaction between you and her.

Once I stayed in Pattaya for 2 months in a beer bar / guest house on Soi 6 so got to know the girls very well, to a point that they stopped talking Thai all the time and let me into their little world.

A couple of them were sponsored, one of the two had 3 sponsors and was making close to Bt100k per month, which I couldn't understand as she was ugly.

But going back on topic, you have no claim on that girl.

Last edited by Scottie; 18th March 2019 at 13:07.
    Cheers

Scottie

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    ^I think that's Ricky Gervais...5555
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    There are no rules in this matter, it is completely up to her, and will always be related to money.

There are BG's who are getting sponsored by a farang that still work bar when he is not in Thailand.

One thing I can say in their defense, is how many promises do farangs make to them, then break it, even something as simple as 'i'll come back later and bar fine you then', then never return while she thinks she has a customer for the night'

I don't think you have any ownership for that girl after 5 nights, there is no real etequite for mongers in that situation so other farangs can and will barfine them after you leave (even if you know them) and you are niaive to believe there was nothing other than a business transaction between you and her.

Once I stayed in Pattaya for 2 months in a beer bar / guest house on Soi 6 so got to know the girls very well, to a point that they stopped talking Thai all the time and let me into their little world.

A couple of them were sponsored, one of the two had 3 sponsors and was making close to Bt100k per month, which I couldn't understand as she was ugly.

Guys like that who make videos like that are the biggest losers going
    Does he feel like a big shot now?

Why doesn't he just bang the girl but nah he has to be an insecure asshole

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post

Thanks Scottie for the reply I know the girl sleeping with guys is how she makes money I probably didnt explain myself well
    "Also that same girl I spent 5 nights with I had a friend with me that night when I first met her, its a tricky situation as I think he liked her to, as my friend was staying a lot longer on holidays got this feeling he might have started to see her when i left. He is not a close friend but personally I think its a no go area any thoughts on this?"
    What I was trying to say is that my friend after I left started to see her, I personally would not sleep with any girl that was previously involved with one of my friends even if she is a bar girl and does it for a living, I think its a no go area.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    First thing. You need to stop calling him your friend..555
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joca View Post

"Also that same girl I spent 5 nights with I had a friend with me that night when I first met her, its a tricky situation as I think he liked her to, as my friend was staying a lot longer on holidays got this feeling he might have started to see her when i left. He is not a close friend but personally I think its a no go area any thoughts on this?"

I think if they have only been with the girl once and it doesn't look like they are gonna see her again, then sure go for it. One time I was in Patong with another guy and I'd definitely call him a friend. I knew he had been trying to barfine this one girl for a few nights but for whatever reason it hadn't happened yet. Anyway one night I decided I was gonna have a late prowl as I had already taken someone ST earlier but fancied round 2. I was shit faced. Saw this one girl dressed in casual clothes sat at a bar, got chatting to her and ended up taking her. After doing the deed I realised she was the one he had been trying to barfine a few days earlier. I didn't recognise her without makeup and in her civvies. Anyway I fessed up to him the next morning at breakfast and he was totally fine about it. Think he barfine her a few days later. 555

On the other end of the spectrum if you've been seeing someone for more than a few days then clearly you enjoy their company and are most likely developing an emotional attachment on some level. I think a real friend they will recognise that and not attempt to take her. I used to frequent patong with a BM from here and we both had a few girls whom we would take regularly, sometimes for extended periods. It was like an unwritten rule that we would never try barfining her. Especially when there are so many other girls to chose from. Basically that guy isn't your friend and he was more interested in nailing her.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    The Black + White of it is "if they are in the bar they are working"....if you don't love them enough to either BF them long time or take them outta the bar altogether, they are still there and working, ready to be BF'ed by whomever comes along...

The grey areas are the ones you set yourself...and are implicit in any friendship...
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Ever since I started "dating" in my teenage years I never hit on another guy's woman... girl friend or wife. Although I had many opportunities to do so, I never did. It's just not worth the hassle.

When I first came to Thailand it was like a different world, which it is, but I learned very quickly that P4P bar girls have "feelings" the same as women everywhere. The ones who have been at it a while have all had THEIR feelings hurt hundreds of times. That hardens them. The ones fresh off the farm are the few exceptions, but they change in a hurry.

But, that's not to say that an ex-bar girl won't make a good wife for some man. They can and do change. I see no difference between a man who spends time with prostitutes and the women themselves. It is just a business transaction.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    None of this is down to the girl, she is trying to earn a living and probably supporting kids, parents etc.

Did you pay her enough not to accept any more customers??? NO!

Your issue is with your "Friend" so I raise a possible scenario maybe he was also interested in this girl but saw you were keen, so sat back and let you go first, knowing you had less time before leaving than he had.
    Quarky, bacwaan and Ian Forbes like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567