Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By giggsy

Thread: Thai man marries twin sisters

  1. #1
    Frequent Flyer kaptainrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lannaland
    Posts
    8,720
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,194
    Lucky man I say. Buy one, get one free.

  3. #3
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,953
    He is lucky... as he seems to marry them every year... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  4. #4
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    There you go DP, you still have the chance to have your Monday, Tuesday, ....... wives 5555

  5. #5
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,953
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    There you go DP, you still have the chance to have your Monday, Tuesday, ....... wives 5555
    But imagine... 2 for each day... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  6. #6
    Cadet Gold giggsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yeovil, Somerset, United Kingdom
    Posts
    231
    Good grief now I know where I went wrong as I could not decide between six before I got married.
    Now I can see what I should have done. Married all six. Hang on a minute though does that mean six
    times worth of nagging... back pondering again.
    G4orce likes this.

  7. #7
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,953
    Quote Originally Posted by giggsy View Post
    Good grief now I know where I went wrong as I could not decide between six before I got married.
    Now I can see what I should have done. Married all six. Hang on a minute though does that mean six
    times worth of nagging... back pondering again.
    But imagine... 12 hands...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #8
    Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by giggsy View Post
    Good grief now I know where I went wrong as I could not decide between six before I got married.
    Now I can see what I should have done. Married all six. Hang on a minute though does that mean six
    times worth of nagging... back pondering again.
    At one stage in my past I had a female partner, female boss and female executive assistant...that was at least 2 too many women dictating my life!

    2 wives would be a curse...
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

  9. #9
    Frequent Flyer kaptainrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lannaland
    Posts
    8,720
    Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    At one stage in my past I had a female partner, female boss and female executive assistant...that was at least 2 too many women dictating my life!

    2 wives would be a curse...
    Was Sin Sot double, or split 50/50 ? ..... 5555
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

  10. #10
    Cadet Gold giggsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yeovil, Somerset, United Kingdom
    Posts
    231
    I think I would solve this problem by remaining in the camp of visiting now and again. Yes visits would suit me....555

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •