Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai Dating And The Language Of Love

Thai Dating And The Language Of Love

I was not sure whether to post this under the language section or relationships so in the end I went for the general section.

Thai dating language is the subject in this post of ''how do I say that in Thai''. Meet, greet and date Thai ladies by saying the right things and avoiding the wrong things in Thai. Want her telephone number, want to take her to dinner say it in Thai or in the online world leave a message in Thai and impress her.

Thai Dating Language engagingthailandtips Blog

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Another Great addition Giggsy. I think anyone going to Thailand to meet a girl need to read this. I am slowly picking up the language and honestly its not a very hard language to learn. I do feel for all the Thai's that learn English as it would have to be such a hard thing to do.

Thanks G4orce I missed this one. You are right it does not take long to start making head way with the language and definitely correct about English being difficult for the Thais. Keep up the language learning mate and cheers.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Another Great addition Giggsy. I think anyone going to Thailand to meet a girl need to read this. I am slowly picking up the language and honestly its not a very hard language to learn. I do feel for all the Thai's that learn English as it would have to be such a hard thing to do.
    G4 what method or resorces are you using ?
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Just reading different learn Thai books. Do one section over and over to try and remember it then move on to the next. Also use Thai dictionary.com to look up individual words and make phrases out of them. I generally test it on Noy to see if I am doing it right. I an still not confident to use much in Thailand yet. But I can understand a lot more then I can speak.