Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1202Likes

Thread: Post your favorite Thailand pictures ...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Pic 3....thats funny i watched "The Beach" last night with my kids.......Koh Phi Phi Leh..
    Standard speed boat 1 day tour to Phi Phi well worth it. We were first there and our guide says tale your photos now or will be toooo crowded.
    Looked for the track that Leonardo walked up to the dope crops but could not find it.55555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    NZ is slightly colder, slightly quieter, slightly more mountainous... and slightly better at rugby.... and that's it... 555
    Add to that AUS is the 6th Largest country in the world at 7,686,850 sq km......NZ is the 75th at 270,464 sq km......Another words AUS is friggin huge !!! they have farms here that it can take 2 days to drive to your letterbox...5555 AUS is vast, dry, brown and not that beautiful...NZ is tiny, green and mostly stunning...

An example of its size i always use when trying to explain it to people from other parts of the world.... It takes me 5 hours to fly from one side of australia to the other (Sydney to Perth) but yet i can fly from Sydney to NZ in 3 !!

Add to that AUS is the 6th Largest country in the world at 7,686,850 sq km......NZ is the 75th at 270,464 sq km......Another words AUS is friggin huge !!! they have farms here that it can take 2 days to drive to your letterbox...5555 AUS is vast, dry, brown and not that beautiful...NZ is tiny, green and mostly stunning...

An example of its size i always use when trying to explain it to people from other parts of the world.... It takes me 5 hours to fly from one side of australia to the other (Sydney to Perth) but yet i can fly from Sydney to NZ in 3 !!
    Sydney... you're a Kiwi too? Who now lives in Aussie? Seems to be a lot of us ex-Kiwis about... 555

Sydney... you're a Kiwi too? Who now lives in Aussie? Seems to be a lot of us ex-Kiwis about... 555
    NZ fantastic place for a holiday, nice place to visit......just don't think i could live there anymore....being away to long i guess and TBH i find my mates back there a liitle backward, a bit niave...certainly the ones who haven't being anywhere and are still doing the same things from when i left 25 years ago.

Its almost like you go away for 25 years, go back for a visit and their is your mate Murray sitting in the same pub on the same stool holding up the bar talking the same crap as when you left ...5555....If i ever moved back home it would feel like a major step backwards, and that's not the direction i like to take....forward is the direction i like to move in life...5555

NZ fantastic place for a holiday, nice place to visit......just don't think i could live there anymore....being away to long i guess and TBH i find my mates back there a liitle backward, a bit niave...certainly the ones who haven't being anywhere and are still doing the same things from when i left 25 years ago.

Its almost like you go away for 25 years, go back for a visit and their is your mate Murray sitting in the same pub on the same stool holding up the bar talking the same crap as when you left ...5555....If i ever moved back home it would feel like a major step backwards, and that's not the direction i like to take....forward is the direction i like to move in life...5555
    I know what you mean... I can't relate to my friends who have never left NZ... 555. Luckily most of my Kiwi friends have travelled as much as me. But my parents are still in NZ so thats the big pull back for me.

I know what you mean... I can't relate to my friends who have never left NZ... 555. Luckily most of my Kiwi friends have travelled as much as me. But my parents are still in NZ so thats the big pull back for me.
    Sydney i agree totally feels to small and is same same everyday but still a great place if that makes sense...
    DP if my Mum and dad were not in OZ i would prob go back regularly and most of the rallies travel our way more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Sydney i agree totally feels to small and is same same everyday but still a great place if that makes sense...
    DP if my Mum and dad were not in OZ i would prob go back regularly and most of the rallies travel our way more often than not.
    Funny that you say "to small" becuase thats the exact weird feeling i get sometimes when i am there....and Auckland's a fairly big city...

By the Wabs 2 things

Did you get my PM this morning ? or is it something you don't want to talk about..555

and 2nd why does TD keep logging me off after a while....is that something in my settings or at your end

Funny that you say "to small" becuase thats the exact weird feeling i get sometimes when i am there....and Auckland's a fairly big city...

By the Wabs 2 things

Did you get my PM this morning ? or is it something you don't want to talk about..555

and 2nd why does TD keep logging me off after a while....is that something in my settings or at your end
    Just saw it i am blind and it will be in the settings my end will fix directly.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I was a West Auckland boy... Henderson. A Westie... 555

I haven't been home for 4 years now... I thought that was bad!
    My second ex wife was from Henderson!. That was where we got married.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    My second ex wife was from Henderson!. That was where we got married.
    How many wives have you had JC....1 2 many 5555

I used to take my school bus pass and head off to Henderson with my skateboard and hang out at the just about the only skate bowl in Auckland at the time all punk with my Vans 5555

I know that bike in Patts? on the road going to Jontien if it is the same one.
    About 100m away from where we used to live.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    15 now mate for future reference
    W

I know that bike in Patts? on the road going to Jontien if it is the same one.
    About 100m away from where we used to live.
    Yes, was riding past and had to turn around and go have a look.

Belongs to an draftsman, I believe. Have no idear how it is street legal, but had plates and rego.

You and DP are likely to have known my ex, she is 41 now, was a short, fit little strawberry, blond/redhead, wth freckles. Quiet a wild cat, hang out with mongeral mob at age 14.

Her parents, and sister, are principal and teachers at Matipo school.

15 now mate for future reference
    W
    Thanks mate, you are one good fine tuner.

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast