Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: I am planning to stay in Bangkok, for long

purebreed

I am planning to stay in Bangkok, for long

What do you guys think of Bangkok? Good place to stay. I am a city guy and i prefer cities.

I am sick of my home country and want to go somewhere that i can have peace of mind and soul. Hopefully, i can find someone to spend my life with too.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    WTTB Purebreed good place to ask questions like that.

If i might ask how much info on BKK do you have at this point?

Have you been to BKK at all?

For my part i think it is most likely my favourite city anywhere for many and varied reasons but these reasons may not apply to others.

We were discussing maybe the best part of BKK to live and that info is only a few posts away.
    Until then ask your questions please.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Purebreed.
    Bangkok is a good place to start. You are only a quick plane ride to places like Phuket (To check out the ladies) and Chiang Mai, (Cooler climate).
    If you don't like planes, just get a taxi ($35) to Pattaya and check that out.

Only way is to get yourself over to Thailand.
    You should get a 30 day visa on arrival by plane, should do you for a look around.

Finding the right girl will take some effort, peace of mind and soul, more likely than wherever you are now.
    All the best.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

I love Bangkok. If you like a city full of energy, romance and nightlife... then it's the city for you.

As you say you are a city guy... then I am sure Bangkok will appeal...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

purebreed
    How hard is it to get a proper Thai girl? Not just any Thai girl but sincere ones. I heard horrible stories about it and many of them are related to money cheating issues.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    PB you will need to take sometime to understand that a TG may not think like you or any other woman you have known.
    A relationship will mostly start off as what can he/ she do for me.
    You can be seen as a way to a better life and this in itself has extremes.
    Some girls are good some are not.

Mate they are all proper Thai girls from just different walks of life.
    Bar girl or office girl in the end they are just like any other girl, they need looking after.
    Their idea and your idea might be different as they will include their family in their needs.

Big subject has been covered but always good to get more opinion because our ideas change due to our different stages.
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Dont believe in everything you hear or read..... people are reluctant to tell the good stories but are quick to share their bad stories.....
    jontymate likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

purebreed
    It might be a good idea to get someone from a more developed country like japan or south Korea. Women over there make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by purebreed View Post
    It might be a good idea to get someone from a more developed country like japan or south Korea. Women over there make more sense.
    Have you met many Thai women?

purebreed
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    PB you will need to take sometime to understand that a TG may not think like you or any other woman you have known.

Bar girl or office girl in the end they are just like any other girl, they need looking after.
    Their idea and your idea might be different as they will include their family in their needs.

Big subject has been covered but always good to get more opinion because our ideas change due to our different stages.
    I get peeve when a girl put the needs of her family in the equation. Girls with low and average income are out.

purebreed
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Have you met many Thai women?
    Yup. And my gut feelings tell me that love is secondary.

My friend met one who later confessed that she is a mother of 2 kids. He dashed away immediately. LOL!!!

I don't know where you are from, but assuming a "developed" economy, then you can forget 99.9% of the Thai population if you want someone on above average earnings, assuming your yardstick is your own country.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Yup. And my gut feelings tell me that love is secondary.

My friend met one who later confessed that she is a mother of 2 kids. He dashed away immediately. LOL!!!
    My GF has a son and I didn't run...... and I have 2 kids and am glad that she didn't 'dash away'.....
    She would also be one of the best women I have ever met!
    jontymate likes this.

purebreed
    Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    I don't know where you are from, but assuming a "developed" economy, then you can forget 99.9% of the Thai population if you want someone on above average earnings, assuming your yardstick is your own country.
    I am not prejustice against people from developing countries. There is always a high chance for ladies that you meet who go for your money rather than the real reason to be in a relationship. I like Bangkok. My pals ask me to go for ladies with higher income in Bangkok or professionals due to that.

purebreed
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    My GF has a son and I didn't run...... and I have 2 kids and am glad that she didn't 'dash away'.....
    She would also be one of the best women I have ever met!
    Good for you!!! However. I am never married and in my late 30s.

To share a little of my friend's story. He knew this lady from an online dating site. They starts off really well. The problem is the lady is not forthfront with him. It is only. She had met his parents and the truth is revealed. My friend even gave her some money to help her out. Luckily the amount is not much. I feel for my friend. Anyway, he gets better now.
    Last edited by purebreed; 4th May 2012 at 23:56.

purebreed
    Sorry to ask. A little off topic here. Is this an Australian forum oriented towards Thailand?

purebreed
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post

You mentioned big subject has been covered. Is there a long thread on this in this forum?

Its not an Australian forum.... just has a a few members from Australia on it as well as other countries.....
    It is a forum on Thailand for people who love and appreciate all things Thai

purebreed
    Thanks PBB. I am still a tourist here haha.

Patong beach must be real happening for you.

Thanks PBB. I am still a tourist here haha.

Patong beach must be real happening for you.
    Hahaha.... cant see myself ever going back to Patong beach, I'm still looking for my favorite part of Thailand and try to go somewhere new every time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast