Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai Story: One Drum And A Bottle Of Lao Khao White Whisky

Thai Story: One Drum And A Bottle Of Lao Khao White Whisky

Not quite sure where to post this one. It's a true short-story based very much on Thai life.

A true story from 5 years ago this month based on a fun-loving whisky drinking Thai friend, his many attempts to change, his long suffering hard working wife and a very sad end.

There are parts that I am sure many can relate to. Especially those who have had Thai girlfriends or are /have been married to Thai women. It has a double-edged sword. One part takes a light-hearted look at the cultural differences and the other part is more of sorrow.

Thai Story: One Drum And A Bottle Of Lao Khao White Whisky engagingthailandtips Blog

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Whenever I hear stories like this, I am always in disbelief - in both a positive and negative way - at the resilience of Thai women.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

That is very true Nomad. That is a true quality they have in abundance resilience.