Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sydney and his amazing talent "Thai Dreaming tribute video"

  1. #41
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Beechworth, Victoria, Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,170
    Thought with all the new members I'd better mention you in despatches Sydney
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

  2. #42
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Thought with all the new members I'd better mention you in despatches Sydney
    I tried to watch this on the way to work this morning but couldn't. I get the "user has not made this video available on mobile devices" thing on my Galaxy S 3 as well.

    Definitely a great piece of work. A lot of patience has gone into making this video. I've done similar things in the past and you feel great sitting there doing them. Especially when they're for other people's enjoyment. Good work.

  3. #43
    RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    What ever happened to the revised version

  4. #44
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I tried to watch this on the way to work this morning but couldn't. I get the "user has not made this video available on mobile devices" thing on my Galaxy S 3 as well.

    Definitely a great piece of work. A lot of patience has gone into making this video. I've done similar things in the past and you feel great sitting there doing them. Especially when they're for other people's enjoyment. Good work.
    So the S3 gave you the NO...but what, your Computer at home it was ok ? and yeah agree lots of fun doing them aye...
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  5. #45
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    What ever happened to the revised version
    Still in development....post production is a time consuming arena.... do you know how long it took to cut LOTR...555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  6. #46
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Beechworth, Victoria, Australia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I tried to watch this on the way to work this morning but couldn't. I get the "user has not made this video available on mobile devices" thing on my Galaxy S 3 as well.

    Definitely a great piece of work. A lot of patience has gone into making this video. I've done similar things in the past and you feel great sitting there doing them. Especially when they're for other people's enjoyment. Good work.
    Impressed the crap out of me Bacon, not my line of country for work.... But after being on here for a while you will name all tha vatars floating through like me...
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

  7. #47
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    So the S3 gave you the NO...but what, your Computer at home it was ok ? and yeah agree lots of fun doing them aye...
    Your video is not the first. I've run into this many times before.

    Here's a screenshot of what I see on my phone.



    And here's an explanation of why



    It's basically due to copyright issues because of the music on your video. The only thing that I don't understand is why some people can view them and not others. And the only thing I can think of is that copyright laws work differently across different geographical locations, and so do YouTube's viewing rights accordingly... And the reason why it's always available on the computer is because the user is exposed to more advertising and is a source of revenue. I use AdBlock Plus, so I've never seen an add in years. very easy to install by the way, in case anyone is sick of YouTube ads.

    Edit: There are ways of tweaking the audio pitch in your videos to fool YouTube's pattern recognition programs. I've done it before using Vegas. the change is not noticeable to the listener but it does manage to fool YouTube. But it's up to you whether you want to do that.
    Last edited by Bacon; 22nd April 2013 at 22:42.

  8. #48
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,048
    ^^^ yeah love the way they play the words to make it sound as though i ( the content owner) have not made it available to you (the user)....it wan;t be doing the blocking

    Tweaking the pitch you reckon ? i use adobe audition for sound, is it just a trail and error thing or raising or lowering a bit will do, stretching it maybe ?
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  9. #49
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,763
    Watch this video. I uploaded one a few month ago and the sound was muted after upload. Then I followed these steps, re-uploaded and was fine after that. But I haven't done this since last year so I'm not sure if they're onto it.

    Funnily enough, the instructions are posted on YouTube itself. It's for Vegas but you can download that off PirateBay if you're not fussed about that.


  10. #50
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,215
    I'm blind looked everywhere for the title of Syds song.....Ok look at Syds youtube page no help...Right click no help.
    Ok download Shazam on my phone...3 seconds later cool.....School!
    Spotify bring it on...Cheeeeeeers Playing loud and lovin it.

    Supertramp was before me just slightly but love this song.
    .

  11. #51
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,048
    Good driving song as well !!! only one way to listen to that song .... LOUD !!!!
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  12. #52
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,544
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I'm blind looked everywhere for the title of Syds song.....Ok look at Syds youtube page no help...Right click no help.
    Ok download Shazam on my phone...3 seconds later cool.....School!
    Spotify bring it on...Cheeeeeeers Playing loud and lovin it.

    Supertramp was before me just slightly but love this song.
    You could have asked me... I'm younger than you but Supertramp was in their prime when I was a teenager... they always convinced me to have Breakfast in America one day...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  13. #53
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Good driving song as well !!! only one way to listen to that song .... LOUD !!!!
    Would have to agree......[SIZE="6"]Loud man loud[/SIZE]
    .

  14. #54
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    You could have asked me... I'm younger than you but Supertramp was in their prime when I was a teenager... they always convinced me to have Breakfast in America one day...
    I was always a bit alternative you know flouro shoes when it was punk....Looked ridicu arrrse so Supertramp was not on my radar but now.5555
    .

  15. #55
    Frequent Flyer kaptainrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lannaland
    Posts
    8,225
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I was always a bit alternative you know flouro shoes when it was punk....Looked ridicu arrrse so Supertramp was not on my radar but now.5555
    OMG no! Hope you're not into Croc shoes Wabbs... they have to be even worse than fluoro. Spunky fast food lady at Kamala Market wears them ... big turn off.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

  16. #56
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    OMG no! Hope you're not into Croc shoes Wabbs... they have to be even worse than fluoro. Spunky fast food lady at Kamala Market wears them ... big turn off.
    They're a big step up from the Keewee " Go forwards" 55555!

  17. #57
    Frequent Flyer kaptainrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lannaland
    Posts
    8,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    They're a big step up from the Keewee " Go forwards" 55555!
    More info Baz???
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

  18. #58
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    More info Baz???
    Oh Dear - your Mum must have read the instructions on the labels we had to put on our thongs (AKA flip flops) when we exported them to EnZed - "Go Forwards".

  19. #59
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,215
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    OMG no! Hope you're not into Croc shoes Wabbs... they have to be even worse than fluoro. Spunky fast food lady at Kamala Market wears them ... big turn off.
    Crocs.....i would cut my feet off first.55555
    I don't think I am a shoe snob but the line MUST be drawn somewhere!!!!
    .

  20. #60
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,567
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Crocs.....i would cut my feet off first.55555
    I don't think I am a shoe snob but the line MUST be drawn somewhere!!!!
    WELL!! There goes your Xmas present this year Mr Wabbit!!!

    There i am, 1/2 way thru drying the Croc's skins ready to make a pair of shoes and matching tie for your Xmas present. You would have been the smartest dressed Car guy in Perth.....Humf...
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •