The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Sydney and his amazing talent "Thai Dreaming tribute video"

The artist formally known as Wabbits

Sydney and his amazing talent "Thai Dreaming tribute video"

With heart felt thanks to Sydney for creating this excellent vid.
    Gazmac, Rivo and weitling like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I have agreed, and said how I wish i had his talant/ ability.

Sydney, you are welcome to use anything I have posted, photo's statements, anything.....you are so so good at this.
    wabbits and Sydney like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Unfortunately the Creator did not make this video available to mobile devices
    X|0|0
    0|X|0
    0|0|X...relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BangkokSteve View Post
    Unfortunately the Creator did not make this video available to mobile devices
    What sort of mobile device ? its just a MP4 video file, so its not in flash. I can see its not loading loading on a ipad now ..hmmmmm have to have a look at that,
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Newby Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    What sort of mobile device ? its just a MP4 video file, so its not in flash. I can see its not loading loading on a ipad now ..hmmmmm have to have a look at that,

We have watched your video many times Sydney on my Samsung Tablet and it works fine, I just tried on my Android phone and that played aswell, no problems here.
    One man's wage rise is another man's price increase ---------

Think you will find it's those pesky apple products that might give you issues.5555
    MW can't play on ipad but no worries from all other non apple products..

I still can't believe Apple would be so up themselves, that they would make a successful tablet that can't play flash files......how many sites use flash, even if flash will eventually become 2nd to HTML5 ( which supports video playback) flash will be around for a while yet. If new customers and past customer about to purchase a Ipad actually understood and knew that Apple Ipad doesn't playback flash, therefore rendering alot of Youtube movies useless, then i reckon their sales would half. I suppose to know all this stuff and i still missed it and foolishly purchased a Ipad only to be duded !!!

All because Apple had a falling put with Macromedia (original flash creators) many years ago, or was it Adobe they had a fight with..can't remember but anyway apparently thats were the snub originated...although many different opinions on this, either way APPLE you did me...

And now they strike again with yet another issue, Rivo says no problem on his android tablet and phone................people STOP buying Apple products and subsequently making them a monster.........Android far more open as a platform.

Last rant...people tell me ohh but Apple has much 600,000 apps and android only 300,000...........FFS how many APPS does 1 need !!
    Last edited by Sydney; 17th October 2012 at 10:55.
    justcruzing1 and Spot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    I still can't believe Apple would be so up themselves, that they would make a successful tablet that can't play flash files......how many sites use flash, even if flash will eventually become 2nd to HTML5 ( which supports video playback) flash will be around for a while yet. If new customers and past customer about to purchase a Ipad actually understood and knew that Apple Ipad doesn't playback flash, therefore rending alot of Youtube movies useless, then i reckon there sales would half. I suppose to know all thsi stuff and i still missed it and foolishly purchased a Ipad only to be duded !!!

All because Apple had a falling put with Macromedia (original flash creators) many years ago, or was it adobe they had a fight with..can't remember but anyway apparently thats were the snub originated...although many different opinions on this, either way APPLE you did me...

And now they strike again with yet another issue, Rivo says no problem on his android tablet and phone................people STOP buying Apple products and subsequently making them a monster.........Android far more open as a platform.

Last rant...people tell me ohh but Apple has much 600,000 apps and android only 300,000...........FFS how many APPS does 1 need !!
    Have a foot in each camp now due to someone hi jacking said ipad..5555
    android pad for me ipad for MW.555555

With you S added adobe reader to ipad as have a huge amount of pdf books so i could read on ipad....BAH BUNG not work!!!!!
    loaded no issues on android.......

Hope if you are on a IPAD you can watch this as its quite funny....55555555

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    i have an android pad , tried to watch it but the link on here directs me to you tube and of cource that is a locked video lolcomes up as publisher has not made it for mobile ! But i can play and other MP4 vid i want lol

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    The history of IT is full of these sorts of deals that then lock others out. Even anti-trust law in the US hasn't stopped it, just slowed it down at times.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Good work Syd and one of my favourite all time songs!

I am using .Samsung galaxy s3 android 4.04 and the video won't work
    X|0|0
    0|X|0

im using Nexus 7 tablet and HTC andriod phone , wont work on either as directs me straight to you tube because of forum runner

Frequent Flyer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน kaptainrob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    im using Nexus 7 tablet and HTC andriod phone , wont work on either as directs me straight to you tube because of forum runner
    You've got a Nexus Gaz ... Wow.... nice one mate!

I was about to buy the Ainol 7 Flame ... better price than Asus/Nexus @ 13k baht but might wait for their Dream 8 with Jelly Bean & GPS ... only US$210 delivered.
    Take a look ... Ainol Novo - Ainol Novo Android Tablet - Ainol Novo Online Store
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Loving my Nexus KRob !! Really quick and super smooth !

I'd hate to see this thread lose its positive outlook re the excellent video compiled by Sydney, so I will say here that I finally got to see it , using a PC, and yeah I thought it was great work - build strength in the TD community allows great music to be listened too and some delightful images of gorgeous women to be admired. Well done bravo!!

There was one photo what got me reminiscing... the photo of the woman fried chicken seller giving a two handed victory sign.

Back in 1978 I was a young lad of 25 who left Oz, on the big travel adventure and travelled first through through Indonesia and Malaysia for about 6 months before I decided to step into Thailand. I eventually entered Thailand by catching a train from Penang. I stepped onto Thai soil for the first time in Surat Thani wherer I was greeted by stalls and stalls of women selling very red lokking fried chicken, just like that being sold in the photo in Sydney's video. Well I bought one piece from this delightful young lass who, when giving me my change said "I love you" Obviously it was a phrase she has learnt to say, but I still went heh! far out! thats cool! I never looked south again....

Thanks again for the video
    Distantpeak, Sydney and Spot like this.
    X|0|0
    0|X|0

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Cracker of a Vid, Syd, thanks for putting it out there

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    "There was one photo what got me reminiscing... the photo of the woman fried chicken seller giving a two handed victory sign."

Steve I took that in Bangla Rd my fist night. i had seen food vendors in Bkk but they were all surly faces, she was just a lovely happy lady and the chicken was excelent
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    That is great Sydney. I loved every second of it, even almost brought a tear to my eye watching it. It is great how close everyone has become over a Forum. I cannot wait to continue meeting everyone and sharing my story as it goes on.
    Sydney likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast