Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Tales

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Pattaya Tales

LOS is full of interesting guys with stories and history some are funny, some are sad some are really good guys and some make you feel like punching them in the face.

This tale is about my mate Terry. (The Terry incident)

Terrence or Terry a guy I knew living in Pattaya, in his sixties and not as well as he could have been.

A patchwork quilt of tattoos one from every port from when he was a seaman.
    A life full I think, too much booze and a few to many smokes.

As a lot of guys his age and stage that you find in Patts he loved a drink and sometimes too much.
    Now Terry is the type of guy that would do anything for a mate, heart of gold.
    Terry was also a source of amusement at times due to the situations he found himself in.
    Now drink was the precursor to his antics and you could tell if a big night was coming on for him early.

He would be up drinking his tallies (Archer) and getting the security guy Pan to fetch him ice and keep his Beers coming. We had a bar at our Condo's.

Usually you could hear him in his booming too many smokes raspy voice “ PAN come you now me, me you come now beer ow”
    Terry is into it!
    Had a girlfriend in her low 40s looked after him well ,flogged a bit of money and sent it home but looked after him well, Sometimes beyond the call of duty I think.

Now this one night Terry has gone out with us and disapeared late in the evening not long before the rest of us have called it a night.
    We are back and beginning to doss down for the night when we can here his voice and some giggling! Hmmm whats going on so I put my head out the door take a look...OH MY GOD here is our Terry 3 sheets to the wnd with girl in tow......trying to get into his room!
    Lucky for him it was not his room as his GF is asleep there 5555.
    Karl one of the guys has gone too Our Terrys rescue and guided them around the corner and attempting to shut terry up as he was becoming increasingly louder.
    Karl says to terry “Terry mate do you know what you are doing?”...”You got your TG in your room and this girl aint no girl!!”
    No penny dropping for Terry too far gone.......lucky escape!
    Karl give the LB a 1000 bt and money for taxi then sends her/him on her/him way.
    There is a group of us chuckling by this time 5555
    Well alls well that ends well we take him to his room as he is barely concious and we all head off to bed.

Next day we recount the Story to terry and he is cannot remember any of it and the mention of “THE” LB sends him into coughing fits
    A good chuckle for us 5555
    He did not take that well, his girl was unaware though i am sure security told her but she was not letting on.....LOS is like that!

First of many lil tales.

Ozzi Joe (Relationship Expert)

A on again off again resident of Pattaya, troubles a plenty both in Pattaya and at home in OZ
    A Philippine ex that he forgot to divorce half his age trying to take his house in Melbourne.

Claim to fame used to play with Joe Camaleri and the Black sorrows.
    A nervous character akin to a beaten soi dog always looking around as if he expected something bad to happen at a moments notice.

Joe loved a drink...common theme in Pattaya. 555
    Always happy to sit and have a drink and dispense his ideas on TG's and how they should be treated!
    Interesting ideas he had.....”Wabbits never trust them,you cant trust them and mate don't trust them”.
    So needless to say a felt I would get a balanced view of all things TG!

He had a girl she worked bar somewhere and professed to love her!
    When he is in Australia he would get spies to keep an eye on her in the apartment he rented for her.
    Detailed reporting that sort of thing he paid the desk lady 1000bt a month to tell him of her coming and goings also!!!!! Who does that!!

Anyway when he was here he would go from professing his love to telling her to get out and never return and then getting pissed off when she would not return his incessant phone calls.
    The pinnacle of his actions other than being a TG basher (never proven but I highly suspect)
    But for me this was unbelievable!! He would lock her in their room!! Padlocked!! He the only one with a key and go off to ar and get hammered for hours.......once again who does THAT!!!

Good guy...dont think so....sad guy....yep....that's Pattaya...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    keep em coming Wabs!

Trevor (serial monogamist)

Trevor a Coffee shop come bar owner a pre eminent expert on all things Thai and the surreal life that is Land of Smiles.
    Trevor had no small number of short to long term relationships with TG's and girls of other nations.
    We will stick loosely to his Thai experiences for this telling.

In Bangkok he frequented late night venues where ladies dress was optional and the drinks anything but cheap.
    His current lady....nay girl came from one of these fine establishments.
    From my reckoning Trevor was punching well above his weight and I think he would have freely admitted that also.
    His current love interest I think 42 years his junior a petite girl with a sharp tongue and a hi so attitude I think required more maintenance than necessary but with the given disparagement in ages I can understand 5555

Trevor was happy to tell you how it is and what you should do if you wish to keep a TG long term.
    I figured he was worth listening to after all he certainly had the experience.
    Though I think from the figures of his losses when leaving the last love of his life might suggest he take his own advise.
    He was one of those guys where you had better learn to listen because you were going to get some practice. 5555
    From the way he moved around Thailand I got the impression that when he left his loves he may have upset more than just the girls Just an impression mind.

He was free with advise on what to do in bars and where to go. Things like if you shower out never use the soap as the sniff kiss when you get home might be fatal.5555
    Useful info for some who make Pattaya their home.

I think his current girl might not take kindly to this behaviour and might go to extremes to protect her investment/benefactor....

True to form he has disappeared from Pattaya I hear but he will pop up somewhere in LOS
    I do not know if he is still with his girl or the maybe the going got to hard and he has done a runner leaving her with a couple of million bt in severance package, only time will tell.

Mrs W thinks he might be growing an Isaan tree somewhere while his girl waters said tree.
    There maybe truth in this but maybe not. Easy to believe if you just finished reading Private Dancer 5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    sounds like he might of been caught with the soap trick once before..... your right though anything is plausible in LOS

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    sounds like he might of been caught with the soap trick once before..... your right though anything is plausible in LOS
    And in Pattaya everything is posible just needs a little ngeun sot

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    [
    Mrs W thinks he might be growing an Isaan tree somewhere while his girl waters said tree.
    There maybe truth in this but maybe not. .....
    LOL....you say it like its a bad thing....555

I don't doubt these stories.....just the names of the players.....any real names in their Wabs?

Duh! upon Duh! I only worked out who Trevor is/was when you mentioned the soap thing.

Two-bob millionaire. His tree will be growing well if BS makes good manure.....

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    LOL....you say it like its a bad thing....555

I don't doubt these stories.....just the names of the players.....any real names in their Wabs?

Duh! upon Duh! I only worked out who Trevor is/was when you mentioned the soap thing.

Two-bob millionaire. His tree will be growing well if BS makes good manure.....

Enjoy
    No BM's were hurt in the making of this thread 5555555
    I thought you might pick who Trevor was 555555 Was i on the mark mate?
    The others are guys where we lived have a few more more little stories to add 555

John the Welshman and Wabbits do golf

We hear so many nay sayers that it can put drought's in our heads as to any Farang TG relationship can work.
    So it is refreshing to meet a couple where its obviously working and well.
    John a Welshman and a gentleman a man who can see to the heart of things and then able to give advise that is worth listing to.
    He loved a beer but only Hieniken and would go without if not available.
    Quick to laugh and guy worth getting to know.
    Married to a lovely Thai lady for more than ten years now and well and truly going strong.
    His wife having been living for quite a period of time in the UK had a good command on the Queens English especially the vernacular which coming from her just did not sit right and always made me smile.

John gave me some good advise when things were rough for myself and Mrs W and for that I will always be thankful.
    One peice of advise that seem universal he touted wes never go to bed angry, sensible and universal.

John was a great golfer had one of the best slices I have ever seen. Most shots I saw him make were followed by, “Think I should have spent that extra 60bt for a second ball”.
    Playing golf with him was more laughing than playing...we certainly put smiles on the Thai grounds keepers faces.555

I remember this one day after a good giggle on the golf coarse (Asia Beach) we headed across the road for some refreshments of the liquid kind....
    Quite a few beers later we are somewhat merry and its not even lunch time yet.
    Mrs W calls to see how the game has gone and I tell her to come down we are across the road.
    So in a short time she has arrived and on arrival John presents her a beer with the words bottoms up!

We stay for a little longer and then decide its time to go home so we wander outside look for a taxi.
    In that part of Patts close to Jontien there are few taxis any time so Joy suggests we all get on our Motor bike!!!!!!!!
    Thinking about it now maybe a little silly but at the time, OK.

Now we have all seen Thai families on bikes so not new.
    Picture this Mrs W 45kg wringing wet (Driving we would not want to drive that would not be safe)
    John a big Welshman close to six foot and sizable from good beer and good food....110kg I think.
    And me 85 kg....hmmm

Well off we go up the road 3 people 2 helmets my feet dangling, laughing our heads off.
    Loads of road works and large stretch of gravel, well we would not want it to be too easy.
    We turn onto The main road to Patts from Jontien and ride down toward third road knowing we will have to do a u turn to come back up to our soi.
    I dont know how Mrs W could squeeze the brake enough to pull us up leave alone get the bike turned to go back up the road, was a very wide ark with gutter looming. 55555
    Well we arrived all three of us in fits somewhat relieved the lads are looking at us like we are mad.

Johns wife comes out seeing what we had done she proceeds to blah blah John. “You stupid old man what you think you the kid you bloody stupid, you silly old man”.
    This sent John into bigger fits and I think that did it everyone was smiling and poor Mrs W was relieved as she was struggling not to drop the bike.
    Was a talking point for a few days but in Patts these things are common and it was not long till there were different talking points of which we will tell.

How long did you live in Pattaya Mr W? Sounds like you were there for years... 555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    How long did you live in Pattaya Mr W? Sounds like you were there for years... 555
    Got to remember living in Pattaya is like dog years, one month in Pattaya is like one year anywhere else.555
    6 months and enough for me will not do it again.

Got to remember living in Pattaya is like dog years, one month in Pattaya is like one year anywhere else.555
    6 months and enough for me will not do it again.
    6 months in Pattaya. Well done. Though I don't mind the place... it has a bit of everything. Though I probably prefer it as a weekend away rather than a permanent location. Whereabouts roughly in Pattaya did you live?

6 months in Pattaya. Well done. Though I don't mind the place... it has a bit of everything. Though I probably prefer it as a weekend away rather than a permanent location. Whereabouts roughly in Pattaya did you live?
    Pratinmak hill just of Prapaya rd the main rd between Pats and Jontien.
    Good spot to live away from the hoo haa in a mostly expat area.
    A quick walk and you are in the park around the big Buddha.

Pratinmak hill just of Prapaya rd the main rd between Pats and Jontien.
    Good spot to live away from the hoo haa in a mostly expat area.
    A quick walk and you are in the park around the big Buddha.
    Yeah not a bad area. If I was to live long term in LOS, I think it would have to be somewhere like Phuket or Chiang Mai. Bangkok and Pattaya are ok for a few months... but are quite draining on the soul... 555

Bangkok for me i love it there but with frequent trips to quiet parts.
    CM i want to go look at but one little town i like is Surin could live there for a more relaxed time.

Pregnant Lady

This lovely Thai lady very gentle natured 36 years old at the time and heavily pregnant.
    Boyfriend 30 something French guy does not speak much English..hers quite good, English that is.
    She had headed off to see her mum about 2 odd hours away from Patts in preparation of the up coming birth.
    Not back for a day or so …...Well she arrives back a day early at about 10pm.
    Sitting about in room all is quiet watching TV thinking about second dinner and feeling quite relaxed.
    I hear this almighty screeching and yelling...WHF...pile out of room..who is being murdered??
    Here is this Pregnant lady standing at her rooms door, waving and pointing and looking fit to burst
    Very rapidly this girl flies out the door past our pregnant lady and escapes up the street.
    Oh dear me understand now!!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    This lovely Thai lady very gentle natured 36 years old at the time and heavily pregnant.
    Boyfriend 30 something French guy does not speak much English..hers quite good, English that is.
    She had headed off to see her mum about 2 odd hours away from Patts in preparation of the up coming birth.
    Not back for a day or so …...Well she arrives back a day early at about 10pm.
    Sitting about in room all is quiet watching TV thinking about second dinner and feeling quite relaxed.
    I hear this almighty screeching and yelling...WHF...pile out of room..who is being murdered??
    Here is this Pregnant lady standing at her rooms door, waving and pointing and looking fit to burst
    Very rapidly this girl flies out the door past our pregnant lady and escapes up the street.
    Oh dear me understand now!!
    Talking to this really hot girl in a GoGo in Patts (Oasis).. She was telling me about coming home and finding her Thai husband in bed with another girl... She told me... First I ask, why you f--k other girl in my bed? Then I hit him, then I stick him with a knife.......
    Any thoughts of Bar Fining hew went straight out the window 555

Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Talking to this really hot girl in a GoGo in Patts (Oasis).. She was telling me about coming home and finding her Thai husband in bed with another girl... She told me... First I ask, why you f--k other girl in my bed? Then I hit him, then I stick him with a knife.......
    Any thoughts of Bar Fining hew went straight out the window 555
    I'd at least ask for a discount... and a body search before retiring to the bed... 555

I'd at least ask for a discount... and a body search before retiring to the bed... 555
    When she ask for tip you say...better not to stick knives in people. 5555

On Pregnant lady, she left for a few days then came back after some pleading from the french guy as far as i know.
    He i think does in no way deserve this lady. Mrs W and her were quite good friends, i remember she had some firm ideas about this guy...knives and testicles........ . . . . . . .

Sounds like you had a great time living in Pattaya to me... 555

I presume you must have an internet based job to be able to live in Thailand for 6 months?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast