Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Two Weeks In Thailand: Visiting Bangkok. Hua Hin And Chiang Mai

Two Weeks In Thailand: Visiting Bangkok. Hua Hin And Chiang Mai

Recent requests about visiting Thailand for a couple of weeks, but not wanting to sit on a beach all day inspired me to cover a few topics in this post. This trip includes a visit to three of my favourite haunts. It combines the bustling capital of Bangkok, the Royal sea-side resort of Hua Hin and the culture of northern Thailand and mainly Chiang Mai.

Covered in the post are links to lots of other articles including my most popular post of a 5 day Bangkok itinerary, helpful tips to Hua Hin, things to see and do in and around Chiang Mai and useful information from Hua Hin after dark. Also covered are ways to travel whilst in Thailand.

For the old hands this will be stuff already known, but for those looking for a few ideas regarding visiting Thailand there may be something here for you.

Incidentally, when travelling around Thailand what is most people's favourite mode of transport? What have you found to be the safest mode of transport. The roads can be a frightening place at times or do you think not friends.

Two Weeks In Thailand: Visiting Bangkok, Hua Hin And Chiang Mai | engagingthailandtips Blog

Best mode of transport ... by AIR.

Nok, Thai, BKKair, or AirAsia all good.

If air routes unavailable, then travel in your own vehicle .. bigger the better!
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I fancy a trip to Hua Hin this October and I see there is a rail link from BKK.
    Thanks for the interesting links Giggsy.

Thanks for that Kaptainrob and I must admit it sounds about right. Good stuff.

Always a pleasure Rockitt and have a great time in Hua Hin.