Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm starting to like this place

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

I'm starting to like this place

I as many ended up hear from PI. I got to say I'm starting to like this fourm. Its a lot differant and not so much of a p4p forum like others. I am rather new to forums and after a few trips last year joined PI looking for some info on Phuket. Once I joined I seamed to come across a few BM's that I had already met in LOS.

I dont know how many times I have been to LOS over the past 10 years or so in fact last year I went 4 times. Its normaly not for P4P not saying that I wasnt interested, It's just not all thire is to LOS.

Just my 2c

Ash

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I as many ended up hear from PI. I got to say I'm starting to like this fourm. Its a lot differant and not so much of a p4p forum like others. I am rather new to forums and after a few trips last year joined PI looking for some info on Phuket. Once I joined I seamed to come across a few BM's that I had already met in LOS.

I dont know how many times I have been to LOS over the past 10 years or so in fact last year I went 4 times. Its normaly not for P4P not saying that I wasnt interested, It's just not all thire is to LOS.

Just my 2c

Ash
    Good to hear Ash, TD has something for all even if somethings are a bit subdued.
    I would not be where I am in my life now if not for the encouragement and advice from the other BM's and this Forum.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Good to hear you are enjoying the forum Ash....4 times last year, you must be either retired, self-employed or have a very understanding boss !!
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    ^ I normally go 4 times a year and have 2 jobs 555 WTTB OG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    ^ I normally go 4 times a year and have 2 jobs 555 WTTB OG.
    Were did i go wrong in life ....55555

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Glad you are liking it OG ! A lot different and a little bit for everyone .The more you delve the more you find lol
    !qq!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post

Just my 2c

Ash
    Ditto. There is a nice crowd here everyone feels welcome. No instances of old hands ganging up on newbies if they voice a differing opinion ect...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Good to hear you are enjoying the forum Ash....4 times last year, you must be either retired, self-employed or have a very understanding boss !!
    ...or he lives in Perth ...555
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    ...or he lives in Perth ...555
    Ohh yeah forgot about that..... perth to bkk = perth to sydney ...which would you choose ? 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I am self employed and have a very understanding wife. 555

This years a bit different business has been a bit demanding on my time and wallet.

Agree Ozzy. I've been here a short time myself and have enjoyed the fact there seems to be zero issues between BM's. Everyone is given their right of opinion.. All good fellas.
    Good times are a coming - 3 months until touch down in LOS !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    Good to hear Ash, TD has something for all even if somethings are a bit subdued.
    I would not be where I am in my life now if not for the encouragement and advice from the other BM's and this Forum.
    Gotta say the same Ash, I owe a hell of a lot of where I am now, to these BM Male and Female they have poured oil on the waters so to speak. I often refer to TD family and like family sometimes we misunderstand each other and get a bit edgy, tired and grumpy, but theyare all a gr8 bunch on here..

Whoops soryy Tex welcome
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Bit too much man love going on here team.....

Ahhh what the hell, I agree with the ozman too.
    that's me on the left........

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Thank you Ash, and others for your recognition of what this site is about.
    I put a lot of the credit to the Mod's who do so much work behind the scene to make things run smoothly.

The interesting thing is, although we are not a "Mongering" type of site, I can guarantee you a lot of us have been the biggest and best mongers and as such are able to give advise when needed, but most, having burnt the candle and then found the right TG, have gone to the next stage, so what I am saying is, this forum is respectable, but has a lot of rebels, (Closet Rebels 555) as well.

The charter of this forum was/is agree to disagree.... respect for each other and all things Thai... and join forces to "pay it forward" in the hope others will as well. In this way we help each other, be it experienced or newbie, be it BG's and the network or visa's or car repair's etc.

Nice to have all the new members contributing as it gives another side, vision to the forum. I'm enjoying reading all the new/different reports and post's, and don't be scared to voice an opinion, or make a suggestion, we need all the help we can get.

Cheers,
    JC1
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    WTTB Ozzyguy, good to have you here.

There are still more then a few disreputable types here, and the more the merrier!! 555 We're not all married to, or have full-time Thai GF's yet, and some of us still like to occassionally check out the raunchier side of things. Still, that being said, there are a number of guys are girls on here who are in full-time relationships, and their advice, insights and personal stories are fantastic, especially for anyone just beginning a relationship.

As JC and others have pointed out tho, we don't jump down each other's throats for saying the wrong thing. No ganging up here unless the OP has specifically asked for people's honest opinions, which I've done a few times in the Member's Section, and really benefited from the honest opinions put forth. Humor, perhaps even biting at times, but hopefully none with malicious intent.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Hey VG, you know we don't allow any members with their own teeth, and that rooster of yours had to have his nails cut before being allowed 55555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Rooster is just the polite name for him!! 555
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Yes TD is a happy forum with lots of people on here with a wealth of Thai knowledge. Even the 'closet rebels' are good guys......and gals. 555 Annie

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Ditto. There is a nice crowd here everyone feels welcome. No instances of old hands ganging up on newbies if they voice a differing opinion ect...
    Agreed.....very positive vibe here. I guess I will have to tone down my trip reports. 555+

Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    Agreed.....very positive vibe here. I guess I will have to tone down my trip reports. 555+
    No TMT, you and anyone else, don't need to "tone down" any TR or experience, it is just a matter of putting it in the right place.
    If any questions then PM a mod and they will give guidance.

As has been said, we are not prudes and most have been into the mongering but grown out of it, doesn't mean we don't want to reminisce by reading young buck's experience's. 55555 and many of us singles are still into mongering. Each to their own. We have, and are getting, a very wide range of member's and I believe with the right attitude, everyone can mix and it will benefit all.

I guess the only thing we really don't want/need is explicit photo's etc there are so so many other sites to go to for that, and they mostly don't have the balance we try to have here ie: respect and understanding of a totally different culture that we all aspire to be involved in, in a good way.

The more we help each other understand then the better knowledge we will have, to deal with all the things that happen, be it a first trip to LOS or a wedding ceremony in the Bahn. Lets hope they don't happen at the same time 5555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast