Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird fetish

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar

weird fetish

I have a confession to make.. I have this weird fetish..
    Never heared anyone else talk about this, so I guess that it is either really bad, or very modern..

I might even be a new trendsetter..555

What I do, when my minds drifts off to LOS.. And when memories alone can't fix me. And when the pic's I have seen a million times already won't do the trick anymore...

Well, what I do is take virtual walks.. Using Goolge maps street view... Just stroll around Patong or Pattaya.. You can go many places and have a walk down the streets you have been before.. And the mind can fill in what you can not see..

Anyone else does this?

Yeah.... but not with Thailand... 555

I like looking at places I haven't been to for many years to see how they have changed...

Doing it in Thailand is like going to a strip club and just looking at the girls... ok for 5 mins.... and then damned annoying... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Yeah.... but not with Thailand... 555

I like looking at places I haven't been to for many years to see how they have changed...

Doing it in Thailand is like going to a strip club and just looking at the girls... ok for 5 mins.... and then damned annoying... 555
    Yeah, a bit like that.. Bit like your sexy lady thread as well.. 555

But the good thing is, you can leave whenever you want, come back later.. No bin to check, etc.. 555

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Yeah, a bit like that.. Bit like your sexy lady thread as well.. 555

But the good thing is, you can leave whenever you want, come back later.. No bin to check, etc.. 555
    Touche!

I post as many pics as I can in 5 mins...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Do not tell the wife. She still thinks it is in real time.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Do not tell the wife. She still thinks it is in real time.
    Just like A thinks the wrestling on TV is real as well, 5555

^You've both just ruined two pleasures for me... 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I take so many photos and video it can occupy a whole evening just editing and looking at them. I do admit to looking at Google photos, though. It gives me ideas of where I might like to travel next. But, I have noticed that people who download photos onto Google very often don't have a clue where they are. I've seen photos miles away from where they actually were taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I take so many photos and video it can occupy a whole evening just editing and looking at them. I do admit to looking at Google photos, though. It gives me ideas of where I might like to travel next. But, I have noticed that people who download photos onto Google very often don't have a clue where they are. I've seen photos miles away from where they actually were taken.
    Bit like Google place-markers... bloody annoying!

Talk a walk around Patong ~2009 with > MapJack (Beta) - Your City Online and see how it's changed!
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Cadet Gold
    Never thought of that might have to have a look myself ,now youve let all the weierdos out of the cupboard .The wrestling on tv is real isnt it? Like i was watching some guy get speartackled into a canvas floor then he jumps to his feet without a scratch on him and kicks the other guy in the face no blood nothing these guys are super heroes.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

Well, what I do is take virtual walks.. Using Goolge maps street view... Just stroll around Patong or Pattaya.. You can go many places and have a walk down the streets you have been before.. And the mind can fill in what you can not see..

Anyone else does this?
    Not weird at all Rak..........................Providing BOTH hands are above your desk...55
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Cadet Gold
    well just jumped into my virtual car and toured around where my friend lives in bangkok pretty cool even if it isnt in real time ,at least i get a look at what it is like .

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    I was telling Supersub I found our condo by virtual walking around Patong the other day. It does take you back......but I guess I would need to sit by the garbage bin to get a true sense of Bangla at night. 555+

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Anyone else does this?
    Not until you mentioned it. 555

Brings back many memories!
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    would not call it a fetish rak....its the only way i can keep an eye on the boys in Kamala in the aussie pub...5555 we watching 5555

I have a confession to make.. I have this weird fetish..
    Never heared anyone else talk about this, so I guess that it is either really bad, or very modern..

I might even be a new trendsetter..555

What I do, when my minds drifts off to LOS.. And when memories alone can't fix me. And when the pic's I have seen a million times already won't do the trick anymore...

Anyone else does this?
    I wouldn't call it a fetish as such 555 I think it's a great idea actually.

I use Google street view maps for Thailand all the time especially if I'm traveling to a new area I haven't been before. Very handy and made my life allot easier.

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk 2

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    I use to do that (google map tour) when I had to show someone how I lived in the middle of nowhere Japan. I'd give them the virtual tour of my routine from my government-sponsored apartment to work and then to all the night life spots, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

maybe we could do a print-screen photo collage of our favorit locations using street view...555

Can someone ask google to drive around ao nang please

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holiday View Post
    Can someone ask google to drive around ao nang please
    Had to check that first...555 But you are right, no street view at all..
    Well, you are the photographer.. Good luck and happy to see what you come up with...555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast