Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: any info on yasothon

Cadet Bronze

any info on yasothon

hi there ,just wondering if there is anyone out there familiar with the area called Yasothon ,info on the area and ladies would be appreaciated

Yasothon Province is a fairly affluent rice-producing region although Yasothon 'city' is very rural ... not a pleasant town IMO. Yasothon was annexed from Ubon Ratchathani Province the City of which is 100km south-east, far bigger, modern and with excellent shopping.

Y's best attributes are a BigC to the north, just off the ring road, and a popular market to the south on the road to Kham Kaen Khao/UbonR. Villages outside of Y can range from downright poor - eg: Don Kaen Yai, to affluet > eg: Kham Kaen Khao.

I like Yasothon/Ubon provinces and people. Not much in the way of farang bars and nightlife unless you travel to Roi Et, Ubon R or Mukhdahan. Our family farm and home is 30 km's down the road to Ubon ... refer my Isaan life reports for more detail.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nubbins's Avatar
    Yasothon (or Yaso as the locals call it) is famous for the Rocket Festival held there in mid-May each year.

Rocket_Festival

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Spent some time with a girl from Amnat Charoen. Everyone is very friendly here.

Attachment 4787

Attachment 4788

Attachment 4789

Attachment 4790