Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: A couple observations of a Thai party

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

A couple observations of a Thai party

we went to my wife's restaurant for NYE and it was quite fun.

a couple observations:

sweets-like many people have observed, Thai's, especially younger ones, certainly enjoy their sweets these days. we brought 2 western style cakes and i would say they had to be close to the most popular dish with every Thai, old and young, eagerly digging in

younger TG's- and again as most of our old timer's lament, the younger TG's are certainly losing that bit of Thai demureness that is so attractive. My wife is 31yrs old and she still has it, but there were a decent amount of tg's there in their mid 20's and you really couldn't tell the difference between them and a western girl. i am of 2 minds that it is bad and good. i actually think it is a good thing they don't feel the need to be the reserved girl in the room but as i said, there is something very attractive about a demure TG

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Ever noticed that Thai girls around 20 years old or up have very good teeth, not a high sugar diet, the Mc Dougal generation could force a change in the Dental demographic over the coming years?

Quote Originally Posted by 1080 View Post
    Ever noticed that Thai girls around 20 years old or up have very good teeth, not a high sugar diet, the Mc Dougal generation could force a change in the Dental demographic over the coming years?
    Yeah I have noticed that. Not eating processed sugar has certainly helped keep their teeth healthy...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Think your right Mark. Ive also noticed a lot of Asian Girls/Lady's seem loose their slim features when they come to the "west" and get into the high sugar/fat diets that is the norm here.
    The slimness of the Asian Women is what I like most about their look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Think your right Mark. Ive also noticed a lot of Asian Girls/Lady's seem loose their slim features when they come to the "west" and get into the high sugar/fat diets that is the norm here.
    The slimness of the Asian Women is what I like most about their look.
    funny enough
    my wife gains weight in Thailand and loses weight in Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    w
    younger TG's- and again as most of our old timer's lament, the younger TG's are certainly losing that bit of Thai demureness that is so attractive. My wife is 31yrs old and she still has it, but there were a decent amount of tg's there in their mid 20's and you really couldn't tell the difference between them and a western girl. i am of 2 minds that it is bad and good. i actually think it is a good thing they don't feel the need to be the reserved girl in the room but as i said, there is something very attractive about a demure TG
    yes, i am quoting my own post!!

tonight we went out for my b-day then stopped in my wife's restaurant for a couple of drinks and fried banana
    the lady owner was sitting with us and her husband sat in the front
    3 20-something TG's walked in, didn't acknowledge anyone and just walked into the back to the kitchen to talk to one of the chefs
    you would just never seen TG's the generation or generation before do something like that