Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wardy's Prophecy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar

Red face Wardy's Prophecy

Something that Pattaya's walking brick shed, known as Tim Ward, posted on his Facebook made me chuckle today. Thought I'd share.

Love him or hate him, this guy's pure entertainment sometimes.

Today 1 Australian dollar will get you 29 Baht.. 1 American dollar will get you 32 Baht.. 1 Russian ruble will get you 1 Baht.. HaHa.. 1 Baht.. That's crazy.. How the hell do so many of them even afford to come here.. I know.. 2 words.. Credit Card.. But one day all that credit has to be paid back.. And that's when Pattaya will become ours again..
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

what's he on about?
    Are Russians the only tourists who travel using credit cards?
    The exchange rate has dropped a little for them but still higher than April 2013 - now it's 1 = 92 baht, 10 months ago 1 + 90 baht.
    Six weeks ago it was 1-1 - but I think people tend to book a little further ahead than that.
    Plenty of other currencies have fluctuated more.

And when he says 'Pattaya will become ours again' - who exactly?
    Fuckwits like him? They are welcome to it.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    And when he says 'Pattaya will become ours again' - who exactly?
    Roid junkies ????

Last month there was a Bangkok Post article about steroids/availability in Pattaya, incl dead Australian bodybuilder Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian and TW was featured

Link here (note B Post articles online expire/unavailable after six weeks) from 26 January 2014

Playing fast and loose with the juice
    As an increasing number of tourists come to bulk up on steroid holidays, health authorities are warning of the potentially deadly consequences
    Last edited by Hatari; 17th February 2014 at 21:10.

555 easy there. I just posted it cuz I thought it was a bit funny.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Tim Sharky, Zyzz in the end they are all "Entertainers".
    Everyone gets their 5 minutes of fame and some get a little more.
    Short lives in the fast lane sometimes...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Hearts are funny things.
    You can be morbidly obese and your heart gives out after only 30 years or so.
    Or you may be super fit but your heart gives out because of stress after only 20 or 30 years.
    You can be a drug abuser and your heart will give up after 20 or 30 years.
    Some peoples hearts go on as if there is no tomorrow if everything else fails to kill their owner.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    I got interrogated by Perth customs when I last returned.
    Solo young male. Apparently I am a steroid trafficker.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    555 easy there. I just posted it cuz I thought it was a bit funny.
    The only funny thing about Sharky is how much he resembles Homer Simpson 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    He is a Kiwi, that got into big trouble on Aust. Gold Coast and ran to LOS.

He works out every day at the Russian owned Gym, doesn't drink...but??

Also makes money out of Russians and others, that scare his BG's. Protection.

So if they all go away he will have nothing left to survive on 55555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

I'm very interested in the reactions he causes in other blokes. I'm personally neutral towards the guy. Actually not completely true. He does crack me up sometimes and is an interesting example of someone who does whatever they want, and doesn't give a crap about anything else. His size helps of course! 5555

But I very quickly noticed the strange social phenomenon of guys flaming him in a second whenever he's mentioned. Now there's gotta be some psychological crap going on behind the scenes there. Most blokes find something about him threatening. And I mean besides the fact that he could probably ring someone's neck with two fingers.

Bacon, guys that look like him are a dime a dozen in Patts.
    They all look big and scary, but what the feck do they do all day apart from eat to keep all that bulk going?
    Just sayin...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I'm very interested in the reactions he causes in other blokes. I'm personally neutral towards the guy. Actually not completely true. He does crack me up sometimes and is an interesting example of someone who does whatever they want, and doesn't give a crap about anything else. His size helps of course! 5555

But I very quickly noticed the strange social phenomenon of guys flaming him in a second whenever he's mentioned. Now there's gotta be some psychological crap going on behind the scenes there. Most blokes find something about him threatening. And I mean besides the fact that he could probably ring someone's neck with two fingers.
    Not really Bacon, him been big tough scary or whatever is not the point why I have no time for him, it's the crap that spews forth out of his mouth everytime he speaks.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Bacon, guys that have met him, myself included, think he is a show pony..."Look at me, I don't drink,I work out twice a day.
    I have Tats, I fcuk the smallest girl i can find just to hurt her, then she is no good for anyone else 5555.
    I walk around without a shirt or one open, and have gold chains and bracelets just asking for someone, especially the Thai's to take it off me. I would kill them first." This is a direct quote.

He reminds me so much of the guys that, in my time, worked security/bouncer, in the Cross and Surfers. Pumped up sh1theads that when it really came down to it in a brawl, they were hopeless.
    Fcuking muscle bound mind dead monsters that couldn't think or improvise if their life depended on it.

That's fair enough man, I don't disagree at all with those views. I was just making an observation. Sure he does exploit women and lives to feed his ego. But if I were to be completely honest with myself I'd have to admit that I'm not all that different either, just less obnoxious. I try to treat the girls with as much love and respect as I can give, but at the end of the day I'm there taking advantage of their bad situation as well. It has to be said.

We've discussed a lot of thing on this forum. Convos about wars and tyrants and Hilters have cropped up before. But they rarely get this sort of sharp reaction out of other blokes. I'm just curious what it is, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I fcuk the smallest girl i can find just to hurt her, then she is no good for anyone else 5555.
    Not sure about that. You know what they say about roids 555

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    he's an admitted pimp, conman and standover merchant with a criminal conviction for attempted murder (knifed a guy in Patts)....not qualities I admire in a man

^^^ Agree Bacy, and the thing I found was you really don't know who he has paid off.
    He was a total Pr1ck, and then 2 mins later a nice guy.....let me out of here!!

He has to have some brain or emotional deficit, no one normal, would go out like King Kong in a foreign country, especially knowing if he is deported he goes back to NZ where he has warrants for his arrest.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

i agree with you in that people shouldn't care what someone else is doing
    but guys like this are what they are because they want a reaction and because they want to be noticed
    so people are going to naturally react to that

so i don't think people are threatened by him, i think people just think he is an idiot

my wife's best customer for her cleaning services is the biggest steroid dealer in BC. him and our friend are juiced up and both of them could not be nicer people
    they don't act like this ass

It's like he wants to be the character Vinnie Jones plays in movies... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    "Today 1 Australian dollar will get you 29 Baht.. 1 American dollar will get you 32 Baht.. 1 Russian ruble will get you 1 Baht.. HaHa.. 1 Baht.. That's crazy.. How the hell do so many of them even afford to come here.. I know.. 2 words.. Credit Card.. But one day all that credit has to be paid back.. And that's when Pattaya will become ours again.."

But the Russians have thirty times as many Roubles as you have Aussie to buy their Baht ....his post make no sense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast