Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any dart players on here?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar

Any dart players on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None eh? Oh well, these tournaments are great fun plus you get to meet a lot of locals and make friends. Beats sitting in a bar on your pat malone :-0

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I played a bit of competition darts back in the day, but gave it away, as not got sick of playing, but all the cigarette smoke in the pubs. Only got asked last night to come back and play again, and cannot use the "cig smoke" as an excuse anymore (well here in Oz), but just not interested anymore.

The last era I played to help out some mates, I never actually got any new darts and just borrowed some each time to play, so that was telling me I really was not that interested.
    I captained the team for one season and we made the finals, and we were up in a game of doubles against a team that had a good player, who stepped up to the occy and fired his darts off like a machine gun. As Captain I told my partner who was shooting before him to take his time going to pull the darts out of the board, so to upset his quick rhythm. He only did this once as the "bullit shooter" was firing the darts into the board as he was still taking his darts out of the board 555 , and he said fcuk that too dangerous
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Any dart players on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    I played a bit of competition darts back in the day, but gave it away, as not got sick of playing, but all the cigarette smoke in the pubs. Only got asked last night to come back and play again, and cannot use the "cig smoke" as an excuse anymore (well here in Oz), but just not interested anymore.

The last era I played to help out some mates, I never actually got any new darts and just borrowed some each time to play, so that was telling me I really was not that interested.
    I captained the team for one season and we made the finals, and we were up in a game of doubles against a team that had a good player, who stepped up to the occy and fired his darts off like a machine gun. As Captain I told my partner who was shooting before him to take his time going to pull the darts out of the board, so to upset his quick rhythm. He only did this once as the "bullit shooter" was firing the darts into the board as he was still taking his darts out of the board 555 , and he said fcuk that too dangerous

lol....should take it up again for some fun :-)

Most of the larger comps in Thailand you cannot smoke inside

Exception to that was here...surprise surprise 5555

My mate back in Queensland, Australia sent me and my missus over dart shirts

Pretty damn cool I reckon !! 555

My friends had trouble pronouncing my missus name, (Chompoo) very common in Thailand , so typically in true Aussie style her "new" name is Shazza .55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Gee Dazz shirts and all, you look like you take your darts fairly serious. A mate of mine was a State rep in WA years back, and I have thrown many a dart with him, but never taken it as serious as he did, and also did not beat him very often either. When i was a young lad, underage, I partnered him at the local pub every Friday night, and we won more than we lost, the bet was losers buy drinks and they hated it because he was not drinking alcohol and i was too young, though i did sneak the odd beer behind a pillar when the bar staff were not looking
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

My mate got some shirts made up for his team and sent me pics of them, so I asked him to get 2 more and send em over :-)

I'm not really that serious, just like getting out and having a beer and meeting people with something in common.

Good for networking as well surprisingly.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    If you are in Phuket or Hua Hin they both have local leagues there on a regular weekly basis. I played in Australia on a regular basis up until this season. As I cannot really drink much anymore, I found it was a long night standing there watching everyone else get pissed, so decided to give it away. Will play if the team is short of players, but not on a regular basis.

If you want to play in Phuket I know they have teams at Shakers Bar (Next door to the Mecure Hotel)

I am not sure if there is anything wrong with you posts, but a lot of them are coming through blank. Good way to get your post count up though 55555

I didn't see the darts room in your new house Dazza...555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I didn't see the darts room in your new house Dazza...555
    If he builds one in the home then no excuse to escape a few nights a week to play (or whatever) 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Gee Dazz shirts and all, you look like you take your darts fairly serious. A mate of mine was a State rep in WA years back, and I have thrown many a dart with him, but never taken it as serious as he did, and also did not beat him very often either. When i was a young lad, underage, I partnered him at the local pub every Friday night, and we won more than we lost, the bet was losers buy drinks and they hated it because he was not drinking alcohol and i was too young, though i did sneak the odd beer behind a pillar when the bar staff were not looking
    Who was that mate ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast