Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Village grapevine...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar

Village grapevine...

Got the missus 14yr old niece visiting, I took her up to the local 7/11 on my bike to buy some stuff, by the time I got back to the inlaws the missus had 4 phone calls saying they saw me with some girl on my motosai....555555

Decided to talk a walk to the inlaws from our joint, only about 6km's...not far. I'm half way there and the missus calls me asking why I am walking, huh....how do you know ? cousin ring to me to say they see you walking, well call ya cousin back and tell em next time give me a lift....5555

Tonight I putt up to the shops...missus comes home and says the brahman saw me going to the shops and riding back with some beers...sheeesh....
    Last edited by Dazza; 18th March 2014 at 22:41.

When living in the baan ... I'd walk 1.8's to Por's farm each day [for exercise] and locals would stop, offer a ride and I had to decline. None as pretty as the Kamala Pizza lady ... *sighs*
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    to be honest, that is why i give the village a miss, way too many people with fcuk all to do but be in your business and cause drama

On the flip side it's also a big neighbourhood watch in case of problems...but your right, theres a lot that have fark all to do than yak yak about this and that 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Try a set of these

^Got a guffaw from me... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

hehehehehe

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Yes , I liked to walk , and would do a lap of the villiage ring road , probabaly around 6ks.

On one day I was stopped 4 times and offered a lift ... all by mates 'wives' except for one . That lady was single , and Moslem as well.
    Its a pretty liberated place , this villiage.
    One of the high up Moslem elders has a very tall 'daughter' ...

I sometimes see her walking her old Dad by the hand down to the Mosque ( here called masijid ), dressed to the nines and with stilletos and all on.
    Shes a good son... 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    When I was a kid growing up in Aus, things weren't much different to what you describe above Dazza.

You couldn't go anywhere without your folks knowing where you'd been and sometimes it'd be like -how the bloody hell did they know where I was - 5555

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    When I was a kid growing up in Aus, things weren't much different to what you describe above Dazza.

You couldn't go anywhere without your folks knowing where you'd been and sometimes it'd be like -how the bloody hell did they know where I was - 5555

Those were the days when people actually knew their neighbors I reckon. Nowadays it's home from work,shut the front door and vegetate in front of the TV..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Those were the days when people actually knew their neighbors I reckon. Nowadays it's home from work,shut the front door and vegetate in front of the TV..
    Couldn't agree more !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    It doesn't have to be the village.

A few years ago on an IFAWAS night we went "somewhere different" to a bar on a small U-shaped Soi near the Bel Air hotel, running between Sai Nam Yen and Ratty 2 Tits.
    I had never been there before - in fact I didn't know the Soi existed.
    Six or so of us sat down (it was an OTOP type outdoor bar) and before I had my first sip a TG yelled out "Harro Bally" - from a passing m/bike with my GF pillion!
    The boys all reckoned I'd swallowed a GPS 555!

^^^5555555^^^

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    It doesn't have to be the village.

A few years ago on an IFAWAS night we went "somewhere different" to a bar on a small U-shaped Soi near the Bel Air hotel, running between Sai Nam Yen and Ratty 2 Tits.
    I had never been there before - in fact I didn't know the Soi existed.
    Six or so of us sat down (it was an OTOP type outdoor bar) and before I had my first sip a TG yelled out "Harro Bally" - from a passing m/bike with my GF pillion!
    The boys all reckoned I'd swallowed a GPS 555!
    Watch out! I heard there has been development of a GPS that is planted under the skin that activates once the skin stretches tight....so next time you get a blow job and she uses her teeth it may not be just her teeth, it could be the GPS being inserted

Anytime you get a horn she will know and worse, know where you ae while getting it 55555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    to be honest, that is why i give the village a miss, way too many people with fcuk all to do but be in your business and cause drama
    I can just see it happening M26 vs the Village layabouts 555 , would like to be a fly on the wall when that erupts 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    I can just see it happening M26 vs the Village layabouts 555 , would like to be a fly on the wall when that erupts 555
    nah
    to be honest, i am shielded from the BS and only hear about it after the fact and it is mostly the girls demeaing or one-upping each other

but i haven't been to the one village with too much drama in years and don't plan on going
    i willingly and happily spend time in Cha Am with her mom's side....they are good people

I really like Cha Am, much prefer there than Hua Hin

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Yeh , I kinda like Cha-am as well.
    A circus on the beach - horse riding , jetskis with outboards ( hate to fall off the back !! 555) , barely standing water skiers behind and so many umbrellas you can always stay white ...
    Great food and drink cheap but , and Thais really relaxing ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast