Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Funny plane exchange

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142

    Funny plane exchange

    I was flying from Samui to BKK
    I had an aisle seat and a very big man and his average size TG came to sit in my row
    The guy was double my size and I was shocked when he let the TG take the window seat
    So the guy sits down and can barely squeeze his ass into the seat(i don't have to squeeze, so gives you an idea how big he was)
    I sit back down and it ain't working
    I turn to him and say, "Bud, this ain't going to work, we are two big guys.....you need to tell your TG to sit between us!"
    I think he was surprised i'd propose that but agreed

    But i don't get it, why would any bigger guy not have his wife/gf sit in the middle....hell that was one of the positives of being married, i can stick her in the middle seat and lean into her area 555


    Also i had a group of middle aged Japanese sitting with me from Tokyo to Vancouver
    The guy next to me drank about 8 whiskys and was playing with his ice cream and his bozo friend from another row came over kept standing over me and talking to drunk boy
    When he started leaning over me, i said "Enough! You are not teenagers, shut the fcuk up and go to sleep!" All 4 of them literally shut up and passed out in about 7 minutes 555

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,601
    you need to be less reserved Paul and tell people what you think... 555

    Where was your TG during the exchange about his TG? Did she have the row behind you all to her self?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    you need to be less reserved Paul and tell people what you think... 555

    Where was your TG during the exchange about his TG? Did she have the row behind you all to her self?
    Ao still in Thailand, coming back on 29th.....had a small issue with her new boobies

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Ao still in Thailand, coming back on 29th.....had a small issue with her new boobies
    This really was an eventful trip...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  5. #5
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,601
    Now this is a funny exchange...

    Your dog won't recognise you two... 55
    Dupree likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Now this is a funny exchange...

    Your dog won't recognise you two... 55
    yeah, he was wondering what the fcuk was up with me yesterday
    her, you barely notice....she didn't get bangers

  7. #7
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Ao still in Thailand, coming back on 29th.....had a small issue with her new boobies
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    This really was an eventful trip...
    The cup runneth over ?
    Quarky likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I was flying from Samui to BKK
    I had an aisle seat and a very big man and his average size TG came to sit in my row
    The guy was double my size and I was shocked when he let the TG take the window seat
    So the guy sits down and can barely squeeze his ass into the seat(i don't have to squeeze, so gives you an idea how big he was)
    I sit back down and it ain't working
    I turn to him and say, "Bud, this ain't going to work, we are two big guys.....you need to tell your TG to sit between us!"
    I think he was surprised i'd propose that but agreed

    But i don't get it, why would any bigger guy not have his wife/gf sit in the middle....hell that was one of the positives of being married, i can stick her in the middle seat and lean into her area 555


    Also i had a group of middle aged Japanese sitting with me from Tokyo to Vancouver
    The guy next to me drank about 8 whiskys and was playing with his ice cream and his bozo friend from another row came over kept standing over me and talking to drunk boy
    When he started leaning over me, i said "Enough! You are not teenagers, shut the fcuk up and go to sleep!" All 4 of them literally shut up and passed out in about 7 minutes 555
    I'm never bothered with uncomfortable situations where no one can help it. I was sat next to a massive Samoan guy on the way to Singapore as well, but the guy was well aware of the situation and tried his best not to spill over the seat. In his case I had no issues squeezing over a little more or keeping off the arm rest to give the dude a little more room.

    What bothers me as well is complete lack of awareness and courtesy for other people.

    I can see this really got under your skin though, just by the effort you've put into capitalisation in this post!
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I'm never bothered with uncomfortable situations where no one can help it. I was sat next to a massive Samoan guy on the way to Singapore as well, but the guy was well aware of the situation and tried his best not to spill over the seat. In his case I had no issues squeezing over a little more or keeping off the arm rest to give the dude a little more room.

    What bothers me as well is complete lack of awareness and courtesy for other people.

    I can see this really got under your skin though, just by the effort you've put into capitalisation in this post!
    actually i didn't really mind it, just sort of baffled how the guy wouldn't realize the situation and tell his tg she needs to sit in the middle
    but it is something i see all the time when flying and it always baffles me
    i am a big guy and my wife is small.....so she goes in the middle
    but i constantly see couples go to sit and the guy squeezing in the middle seat while his 100 pound wife takes the aisle or window seat

    i had a situation once when i was flying to LOS
    plane just about ready to go and this huge black guy walks up aisle and sits in only seat available in front of me.....well his seat just leaned back right into me because how big he was and our faces were inches apart
    the flight was full and he was a great guy.......was it the best situation, no.....but he was aware and cool

  10. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    actually i didn't really mind it, just sort of baffled how the guy wouldn't realize the situation and tell his tg she needs to sit in the middle
    but it is something i see all the time when flying and it always baffles me
    i am a big guy and my wife is small.....so she goes in the middle
    but i constantly see couples go to sit and the guy squeezing in the middle seat while his 100 pound wife takes the aisle or window seat

    i had a situation once when i was flying to LOS
    plane just about ready to go and this huge black guy walks up aisle and sits in only seat available in front of me.....well his seat just leaned back right into me because how big he was and our faces were inches apart
    the flight was full and he was a great guy.......was it the best situation, no.....but he was aware and cool
    I've seen it many times on planes in los.Not only big guys.Might be they think you will hit on their tg maybe?

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    I've seen it many times on planes in los.Not only big guys.Might be they think you will hit on their tg maybe?
    i see it in North America also
    i put it down to the guy having no balls to tell his wife, "hey, your small.....you got to sit in the middle"
    like i said, i look at it as one of the advantages of being married 555

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,976
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    actually i didn't really mind it, just sort of baffled how the guy wouldn't realize the situation and tell his tg she needs to sit in the middle
    but it is something i see all the time when flying and it always baffles me
    i am a big guy and my wife is small.....so she goes in the middle
    but i constantly see couples go to sit and the guy squeezing in the middle seat while his 100 pound wife takes the aisle or window seat

    i had a situation once when i was flying to LOS
    plane just about ready to go and this huge black guy walks up aisle and sits in only seat available in front of me.....well his seat just leaned back right into me because how big he was and our faces were inches apart
    the flight was full and he was a great guy.......was it the best situation, no.....but he was aware and cool
    It's protective male behaviour to give the window seat to your partner, or change positions when walking down the street so you're next to the road.

    Maybe he was aware of the situation, but had his missus in mind more than he did you and him(although by the sounds of it, I seriously doubt that).

    But then given long, uncomfortable flights, this sort of stuff should probably be ignored in favour of all concerned.
    Last edited by Bacon; 28th April 2014 at 01:40.
    Zablive likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    It's protective male behaviour to give the window seat to your partner, or change positions when walking down the street so you're next to the road.

    Maybe he was aware of the situation, but had his missus in mind more than he did you and him(although by the sounds of it, I seriously doubt that).

    But then given long, uncomfortable flights, this sort of stuff should probably be ignored in favour of all concerned.
    I understand the street issue, i do that myself
    What is protective of having your missus sit in the window? I don't get that

  14. #14
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,933
    When Madam and I fly together, she always wants the window seat... She loves to see the land and ocean below her. I fly a helluva lot and really don't have a preference. She flies every now and then, and so it is a bit of an adventure for her. She is getting used to it now, but still loves to have a look out the window. Maybe that was what was going down with the bloke and his TG on the flight M26 mentioned?
    Life is short..... and love is always over in the morning.

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    When Madam and I fly together, she always wants the window seat... She loves to see the land and ocean below her. I fly a helluva lot and really don't have a preference. She flies every now and then, and so it is a bit of an adventure for her. She is getting used to it now, but still loves to have a look out the window. Maybe that was what was going down with the bloke and his TG on the flight M26 mentioned?
    most likely
    and most likely i would have told, sorry.....it ain't working this time, you need to sit in the middle
    if it is between her staring out the window vs me and some big hairy dude rubbing bellies, unfortunately for her.....she is going to lose out

    and you can kind of take it further and say the TG should recognize the situation and not insist on sitting in the window

  16. #16
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    i see it in North America also
    i put it down to the guy having no balls to tell his wife, "hey, your small.....you got to sit in the middle"
    like i said, i look at it as one of the advantages of being married 555
    55555 Trying to shift my GF from the aisle seat is an impossibility. When we travel, I love the window seat and her the aisle, so normally we book window & aisle or aisle/aisle. If no one sits in between when we have window/aisle, then all is good, (but if someone does) we get so many strange looks from people sitting in the middle when they realise we are traveling together.

    Also heaven help anyone who reclines their seat back into GF's space. Not a happy camper when that happens.
    Last edited by chelski; 28th April 2014 at 15:51.

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Also heaven help anyone who reclines their seat back into GF's space. Not a happy camper when that happens.
    economy seats shouldn't have the recline option, there just isn't enough space

  18. #18
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    economy seats shouldn't have the recline option, there just isn't enough space
    Could not agree more, I do not have long legs, so from that point of view it does not bother me. But if you are using the back of seat table then it gets to be a bit different.

    The worst thing I find is parents with kids that do not keep them in control and amongst other things, allow them to kick the back of the seats continually

    On my last flight from KL to HKT it was full of Asian's with kids. The girl sitting next to me was about 20, and she got so close to smacking the kid sitting behind her it was not funny. She shouted something at the kid that the parents obviously understood and they spent the rest of the flight glaring at her.

    The kid was kicking the seat that hard that I could even feel it and I was sitting next to her. What threw her over the top was the kid climbed up the back of the seat and started pulling at her hair.

    That sort of thing pi55es me off more than people putting their seat back. I will normally look behind me and if there is a taller larger looking person behind me, I would not even think of putting my seat back.

    If I do put it back and then they want to get out, they normally crash into the back of the seat when trying to get out, so really defeats the object of trying to sleep and leaning it back.

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,142
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Could not agree more, I do not have long legs, so from that point of view it does not bother me. But if you are using the back of seat table then it gets to be a bit different.

    The worst thing I find is parents with kids that do not keep them in control and amongst other things, allow them to kick the back of the seats continually

    On my last flight from KL to HKT it was full of Asian's with kids. The girl sitting next to me was about 20, and she got so close to smacking the kid sitting behind her it was not funny. She shouted something at the kid that the parents obviously understood and they spent the rest of the flight glaring at her.

    The kid was kicking the seat that hard that I could even feel it and I was sitting next to her. What threw her over the top was the kid climbed up the back of the seat and started pulling at her hair.

    That sort of thing pi55es me off more than people putting their seat back. I will normally look behind me and if there is a taller larger looking person behind me, I would not even think of putting my seat back.

    If I do put it back and then they want to get out, they normally crash into the back of the seat when trying to get out, so really defeats the object of trying to sleep and leaning it back.
    i know it may be hard to believe
    but the amount of times i tell people they are being assholes on planes happens a lot more than when i don't 555
    if someone is being an asshole, i will say something......we are on a small space together for at least a few hours, so everyone needs to respect each other
    it blows my mind how clueless some people are

    in this instance i started the thread about, the big guy wasn't being an asshole and i didn't demand he switch seats with his TG, I just jokingly and politely pointed out there might be a better solution than him and I basically bunking together 555

  20. #20
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    i know it may be hard to believe
    but the amount of times i tell people they are being assholes on planes happens a lot more than when i don't 555
    if someone is being an asshole, i will say something......we are on a small space together for at least a few hours, so everyone needs to respect each other
    it blows my mind how clueless some people are

    in this instance i started the thread about, the big guy wasn't being an asshole and i didn't demand he switch seats with his TG, I just jokingly and politely pointed out there might be a better solution than him and I basically bunking together 555
    Never know, perhaps he liked you 5555
    sidvicious likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •