Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Kamalala

Kamalala

I've started a new blog and the good folks here at Thai Dreaming have let me post about it.

Today's post features a YouTube with a few familiar faces in it:

"Thai Girls Love Som Tam" See Kamalala

Good blog, especially re bum gun in the bog. MSG is definitely NOT in every som tam, Jo never uses it and makes the BEST som tams* you'll ever eat, no joke... next time in Chiang Mai you'll have to sample it.

*PawPaw is the favourite base, carrot or baby cucumber make excellent salads also.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    So the PCX 150's fuel consumption has blown out to over 115mpg from the manufacturers usually optimistic claimed 103?

Are you getting a commission for US sales Pinot? 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

The on board meter says 49.0 that's 115.3. That's mixed driving but mostly around town. And the fuel tank is big.

Kapt-the street vendors always dump in a big scoop of MSG. The TG says hold the MSG and they say...really?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot View Post
    The on board meter says 49.0 that's 115.3. That's mixed driving but mostly around town. And the fuel tank is big.

Kapt-the street vendors always dump in a big scoop of MSG. The TG says hold the MSG and they say...really?
    Yeah I know ... same same back in the baan, tablespoon of sugar and one of MSG. And they wonder why Jo prepares our own.
    Forest mushrooms are in season throughout Isaan ... bloody good stir-fried with garlic and oyster sauce + natural MSG yet they heap the Ajinomoto crap into it ... can't win.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Good blog, especially re bum gun in the bog. MSG is definitely NOT in every som tam, Jo never uses it and makes the BEST som tams* you'll ever eat, no joke... next time in Chiang Mai you'll have to sample it.

*PawPaw is the favourite base, carrot or baby cucumber make excellent salads also.
    Yeah I'm a big fan of the cucumber alternative. Still love the original though.

i much prefer the green mango salad,done in a similar fashion but less chilli and fish stink sauce!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Ok,i'm getting about 200 k's from 4.5L (45k's/L) with some slow riding,a fair bit at 60k's/hr and longish stretches of 100k's/hr. Roughly what the factory quotes.
    Type of riding and way of measuring can create variations.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

I guess that's what I can handle...the fish stank sauce.

Let me tell you about the Fish Stank Sauce.
    The stank sauce is crucial to the TG. She often makes her own...unfortunately. Odoriferous.
    She doesn't trust just anyone's FSS. It has to have been boiled. A crucial step that is done intermittently, apparently, because she gets sick.
    She just received an order today of three liters of FSS she bought especially from BKK. 40 baht per liter and 60 baht shipping for three, she's very proud of herself. She says this is the good stuff.
    Effing som tam, it's the essence of life here. 55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Som tam, the bum gun and the new PCX...

A good Freudian combination of oral, anal and genital! 555

Great blog! Can't wait what episode 2 will bring...

Thanks Rak

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Your link , where your signature is takes me to an aromatherapy site with a similar name

Blog looks good , did you think of doing a link to Facebook , I follow a couple if Phuket / Thailand blogs using FB

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Your link , where your signature is takes me to an aromatherapy site with a similar name

Blog looks good , did you think of doing a link to Facebook , I follow a couple if Phuket / Thailand blogs using FB
    Aromatherapy link where my signature is? I'm not sure where this is.

And thanks for asking about Facebook. There should be some connect buttons soon. It's a work in progress.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kamalala?ref_type=bookmark
    Stillearly likes this.

Underneath all of your posts there is this link

kamala.com | Aromatherapy Essential Oils

and its still spelt gallery not gallary 555555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Good stuff man.......I liked your linked FB page as well. Good luck

Buddha bless the Generals.

Army finishes the clean up of Kamala Beach

Kamalala | Life is a beach in Thailand

Bob writes:
    My TGF is pregnant, by another guy
    She told me that this guy have steady bf her for one month and now she is preggy.
    The guy plans to take her in his country, they are working on the visa now. What should I do?
    Should I be sad, angry, depressed or what? I feel happy for her and hope that she can really leave Pattaya coz (wait fot it...)then I can BF other girls from her same bar without having jealousy trouble.
    Am I normal to feel this about my TGF?

I'm thinking about an advice to the love lorn column. Any advice for Bob?
    RakThai and TLandHim like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Bob writes:
    My TGF is pregnant, by another guy
    She told me that this guy have steady bf her for one month and now she is preggy.
    The guy plans to take her in his country, they are working on the visa now. What should I do?
    Should I be sad, angry, depressed or what? I feel happy for her and hope that she can really leave Pattaya coz (wait fot it...)then I can BF other girls from her same bar without having jealousy trouble.
    Am I normal to feel this about my TGF?

I'm thinking about an advice to the love lorn column. Any advice for Bob?
    Dear Bob,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune! Some girls are really ungrateful for all the effort, time and money you invest in them...
    They will be unfaithful regardless...

So your attitude of feeling happy for her without bad feelings is really admirable!

And you are right your now ex-TGF has no right to be jealous when you take a girl from the same bar! She had you, she lost you!
    In fact, it's best to find a girl from the same bar! They already know you, and know and understand how good a man you are..!
    I am sure they will treat you much better than the ex TGF, and only continue their work for money, without looking for another man..

Good luck and happy hunting!
    TLandHim likes this.

Sounds like a mate of mine , think he is now on his third girl from the same bar , he really likes the bar 5555
    Quarky likes this.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast