• 1 Post By bacwaan
  • 1 Post By Stillearly
  • 1 Post By Chob
  • 1 Post By Sydney

Thread: How organized is your TG?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

How organized is your TG?

An offshoot of the other thread

I was wondering how organized your TG is?
    I've been involved with 2 TG's for a longer term and they were both the most organized girls I ever met.
    My wife is crazy organized. Everything has a place, nothing can be cluttered.
    If we are travelling, her bag is packed days ahead of time.

The funny thing I noticed is the more well off or middle-class Thai girls we know, it is sort of a crap shoot. Some are very messy

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Mine is exactly as you say Marc ! God forbid i happen to leave something lying around ! You not put away , i throw in bin !
    !qq!

I would say mine is liveably tidy, for instance, even though she has moved up in travel baggage, she still manages a couple of paper carrier bags; now she enjoys packing my suitcase and does it well, when I realise I need something from it, she has already memorised where it is whereas I would rummage! I like to leave the hotac room reasonable before the maid will come in and half tidy the bed, she was quick to take note of this and beats me to it; Thai's often live in cramped conditions and need to be tidy but TGF has told me the girls she used to share a dorm with, were very messy.
    However as far as planning and forward thinking, if it is done, then it is not so obvious, they will make many trips to the corner store /market for ingrediants for the evening meal even for the rice.
    Organised, I don't think it is a Thai trait and my past encounters with Thai, Filipino and Cambo PFP girls confirm that tidy is not oriental eg: they will often just sling the condom or tissue wipe on the floor, than bother to take it to the bin grrr! 555
    Of course they are all very tidy about their body but what I notice is when TGF cooks she uses buckets of water to wash the veg, fish and meat, now in UK they tell us not to wash chicken, she was horrified to hear this.
    Years ago I visited some Islands in The Netherlands and here the women would press and fold all cloths to fit into tin boxes, my 1st wife came from there and told me the Dutch are very tidy/clean in the home but not in the b*dy no offence to Dutch BM's
    Last edited by mechime; 10th October 2014 at 01:55.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Mine is very organised and practical.
    But she wont throw out anything that's busted (toasters, monitors, cracked food storage containers etc)
    It's all packed up and put away - until someone is taking a ute to the farm.
    I enforced a cleanout today as I wanted easy access to tools and kitchen gear.
    Major pout (a very rare event) - job done - nothing went into the rubbish bins that I saw 555!

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    most of mine normally manage to bring a toothbrush....
    dave01 likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    most of mine normally manage to bring a toothbrush....
    But do they remember to take it with them ...
    bacwaan likes this.

My GF is a mix. When it comes to travel she organise very well, she is thinking on everything. But when it comes to household, we have different standards 55..
    She also keep a lot of things that I would have thrown away.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Initially I thought , "Yes mine is super organised because everything is so clean ..."
    But theres a difference between organised and clean.

So she leaps out of bed in the morning , and breakfast orders are taken while showering and dressing the grand daughter for school happens as well , a load of washing sparks to life before she pulls away on her beloved Scoopie for school delivery , shes cooking as soon as she is back and soon after my dirty plates etc are removed as I dab my lips with my serviette ( well , ok , some toilet paper ...555) , and into the house cleaning she goes.
    But this is routine , and the results of her organising things into a predictable pattern over a long period of time ...
    Ask her what date we should go to the baan , and what we should take ( like a scooter in the ute ) and you are met with "Umms?" and then silence. You let it go and then on any particular night days later she will come up and say , "Ok , ok we go the baan tomollow then .." as if youve just had her in a half Nelson for a week !

Her Thai-ness seems to preclude long term planning , and her family and herself often go about like aborigines on "walkabout".
    Theyre never sure where each other will be at any given time , and feel no great urge to say anything about this at all until the critical time.

I mean weve gone to visit her relatives and they arent even there !
    Sometimes they havent been 'there' for ages...
    Ohh , they have mobiles... so wouldnt you think they'd mentioned they'd moved to Pattalung at least one time when they call each other every 3 days ?
    Last edited by Chob; 12th October 2014 at 05:10.
    Quarky likes this.

Don't you love it Chob, I am learning: classic with us, we stay at night in a nearby motel with a/c rooms, in the late morning after many phone chats, daughter before school and with Ma, come we go now and we set off, get to the baan, the gate is locked more phone calls, the tone of voice doesn't seem that friendly on the phone, I ask all okay, I get a look as if to say why shouldn't it be! Ma is around cousins, we just passed their place and 5 minutes later an Uncle arrives on a bike with the key, then Ma arrives, no lunch ready, so we drive off to get delicious noodles~ back the way we just came. Oh well, they never seem flustered about this to and fro.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    .....You let it go and then on any particular night she will come up and say , "Ok , ok we go the baan tomollow .." as if youve just had her in a half Nelson !

oieee...leave me out of this....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Initially I thought , "Yes mine is super organised because everything is so clean ..."
    But theres a difference between organised and clean.

So she leaps out of bed in the morning , and breakfast orders are taken while showering and dressing the grand daughter for school happens as well , a load of washing sparks to life before she pulls way on her beloved Scoopie for school delivery , shes cooking as soon as she is back and soon after my dirty plates etc are removed as I dab my lips with my serviette ( well , ok , some toilet paper ...555) , and into the house cleaning she goes.
    But this is routine , and the results of her organising things into a predictable pattern over a long period of time ...
    Ask her what date we should go to the baan , and what we should take ( like a scooter in the ute ) and you are met with "Umms?" and then silence. You let it go and then on any particular night she will come up and say , "Ok , ok we go the baan tomollow .." as if youve just had her in a half Nelson !

Her Thai-ness seems to preclude long term planning , and her family and herself often go about like aborigines on "walkabout".
    Theyre never sure where each other will be at any given time , and feel no great urge to say anything about this at all until the critical time.

I mean weve gone to visit her relatives and they arent even there !
    Sometimes they havent been 'there' for ages...
    Ohh , they have mobiles... so wouldnt you think they'd mentioned they'd moved to Pattalung at least one time when they call each other every 3 days ?
    My MIL is a worry wart and my wife also. So they are kind of the complete opposite.
    I just booked a ticket for Ao to go to Thailand on Dec27. She insisted I give her the printed out itinerary that day or she'd be worried for the whole 2 1/2 months

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    oieee...leave me out of this....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mechime View Post
    Years ago I visited some Islands in The Netherlands and here the women would press and fold all cloths to fit into tin boxes, my 1st wife came from there and told me the Dutch are very tidy/clean in the home but not in the b*dy no offence to Dutch BM's
    No offence taken, but this made me wonder where this is coming from...?

Best I can think is "old"versus "young".... We live in a swamp, really, and before, there was plenty of water, but not really clean water..
    Even my dad as a kid used to cook water to wash up..
    But a lot has changed, and since my youth (60's) The Netherlands has about the best tap-water in the world and dirt cheap...
    My dad still washes from the sink.. But most people I know are twice a day shower types..

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Highly organised and the best part of it all is that now when i need to find something, i can actually find it .. well i mean i can actually ask her and she will tell me where it is ...5555555

But still a lot of stuffing going on, but its the most organized stuffing you will ever see
    Gazmac likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

My TG was eventually in charge of quality control in her 10 year career at in electronics plant. She can be a meticulous pain in the ass. Thinks too mush about things that would never cross my mind. But, I'm grateful for her organization.

An ex would say to me when I asked where something was, "Look for it, I'd have to." White women. The TG goes and gets it when I ask where something is.

Jerry Seinfeld:
    We don't yell, "You ruined my life you effing bitch." We yell, "Where's the goddamn stapler, I can never find the stapler in this house."