Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Sexy girl syndrome or just superficial

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Sexy girl syndrome or just superficial

Sexy girl syndrome or just superficial ?????

Do trips to asia and playing in the P4P areana make you to fussy. What happens when its time to find a nice lass to settle down with? Do we become to fussy?

I think playing with sexy young ladys in the P4P areana has made me far to fussy as far as looks go.

Do you have this problem? Or am i just a superficial pric?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Paying for a service or experience is just a step into a fantasy world. Like taking a drug to get a high. When the recreational use becomes a need or your new reality as a base line you are in trouble IMO. That said, I have Thai wife and the journey is far from that fantasy. It's hard work as all relationships are for me. Though I think I'm batting above MY average. Happiness does not come from another person alone.
    wabbits, Gazmac, bacwaan and 3 others like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nubbins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Paying for a service or experience is just a step into a fantasy world. Like taking a drug to get a high. When the recreational use becomes a need or your new reality as a base line you are in trouble IMO. That said, I have Thai wife and the journey is far from that fantasy. It's hard work as all relationships are for me. Though I think I'm batting above MY average. Happiness does not come from another person alone.
    The Phuket ladies seem to be a bit hard-nosed these days, if that's what you're after, then good for you

I'm looking for a nice easy GF experience with my Lat.
    Last edited by Nubbins; 10th March 2015 at 00:02.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    as long as guys understand that these girls are not you real gf's...then there should be no problem..remember you are paying them to be your gf's
    Changone and Tingtong like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    At the end of the day, relationships are just human addictions in various degrees. Give up a BG and marry someone, and you've just given up weed in favour of heroin. It's a much deeper high and it also has greater drawbacks. Which is exactly what Wabbits just described. As nice as they can be, relationships are still there to feed a need. They all cost something, and they all have their strengths and flavours.

The only thing that matters is your own honesty towards yourself. What do you really want in life? There's no right or wrong way. As long as you pick something and aren't in doubt or divided about what you really want, you can never go wrong. Fuck what anyone says.
    Quarky, bacwaan, Moo Uaon and 4 others like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    I date a lady close to my age in the states. I do not compare/confuse the two. I have never really had a problem getting ladies that were attractive relative to age. I guess at 36 i would not really want a girl that was "like" the patong rentals anyway. I know they look nice and all.....but after the fun what do you talk about with a 20 year old? I guess as stated above.......I think i understand what i am paying for and what reality is.
    Quarky, meese, Changone and 1 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    I date a lady close to my age in the states. I do not compare/confuse the two. I have never really had a problem getting ladies that were attractive relative to age. I guess at 36 i would not really want a girl that was "like" the patong rentals anyway. I know they look nice and all.....but after the fun what do you talk about with a 20 year old? I guess as stated above.......I think i understand what i am paying for and what reality is.
    think you have hit the nail on the head TMT....dont compare or confuse the two....there is a big differance between love and sex...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    It is all about your psyche, really
    Some allow their ego to be massaged or want their ego massaged
    Some are truly hurt emotionally over a breakup or just not having much luck with ladies in general........so easily blur the lines

You really need to separate the two and it shouldn't be that hard.
    I do think p4p can help guys with their confidence and confidence does translate to being more attractive to people so it can help when you are back home
    Ian Forbes, OZZYGUY and TMTBOUND like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    what's not to get here...when you wake up in the morning and pay the lady for spending the night with you then you know full well what the deal is...P4P

when you ask yourself would this women be with me if I wasn't paying her each month...and the honest answer is NO...then even if she is living under the same roof and maybe even being very nice to you...you know deep down what is going on...you are a "boss" to her

love is fantasy...P4P is too, albeit a different kind of fantasy..however they shouldn't be at all difficult to tell apart if you know your own true self
    wabbits, Quarky, meese and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Some are truly hurt emotionally over a breakup or just not having much luck with ladies in general........so easily blur the lines

You really need to separate the two and it shouldn't be that hard.

I have to agree with you. I have found that some guys that get too deep in P4P fantasy are those that struggle with interpersonal relationships in their home countries. That CAN be for various reasons as you noted....terrible baggage and confidence deterioration. Oh well...... we all pay in one way or the other. luckily we all get to choose how and when we pay.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    here is a big differance between love and sex...
    fk...now you tell me 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    there is a big differance between love and sex...
    "The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it."

Woody Allen
    Ian Forbes and TMTBOUND like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    marriage material?....

Attached Images Attached Images
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post

Do trips to asia and playing in the P4P areana make you to fussy. What happens when its time to find a nice lass to settle down with? Do we become to fussy?

I think playing with sexy young ladys in the P4P areana has made me far to fussy as far as looks go.

Most of us aspire to have nice things , when you are renting you can afford the latest model car , a more sought after area to live or the best looking girl available , because the expenses are only short term , when it comes to settling down or buying a car / property / relationship then , maybe you need to compromise and be more practical , look for something that won't be too high maintence
    OZZYGUY and TMTBOUND like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

This is a real and natural reaction in the same way that a kid that has just come back from Disneyland expects everything to be Mickey Mouse when he gets home to reality.

You are not necessarily a superficial pric unless you expect everyone else to conform to your state of temporary love insanity.

If you suddenly find yourself lusting after 20 something's at your local shops it's time for a reality check.

Just remember, even though you have died and gone to heaven only to be reborn into the same old world, you still don't look any different to them...555

PS...but if you find you are no longer dating swamp donkeys since returning from Thailand, this is a good thing....(!))))

Last edited by Changone; 10th March 2015 at 02:57.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Swamp Donkeys 55555 ^^^^

Just superficial for me so far...

Trips to Thailand haven't changed my opinion of Farang women one iota. Remove the physical side and no Thai woman has come close to the relationships I have had with farang women. I need that mental stimulation big time. Just hasn't happened to the same degree with a TG yet.. hence why it is purely superficial physical attraction during my stopovers on the way to.. and back from NZ for me...

Now a Thai girl raised in the West may be capable of wooing me... but I haven't met many of them yet where I live.. 555
    Ian Forbes, OZZYGUY and TMTBOUND like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Just superficial for me so far...

Trips to Thailand haven't changed my opinion of Farang women one iota. Remove the physical side and no Thai woman has come close to the relationships I have had with farang women. I need that mental stimulation big time. Just hasn't happened to the same degree with a TG yet.. hence why it is purely superficial physical attraction during my stopovers on the way to.. and back from NZ for me...

Now a Thai girl raised in the West may be capable of wooing me... but I haven't met many of them yet where I live.. 555
    DP understand about if the TG was raised in western world but then she also woukd have lost her culture. I thought of that but I do like asian culture.

Whats brought this all about is this.
    I date alot of girls back hone. All Asian all 30 to 40 years old. No money no visa issues most attractive. I dont have issues finding girls at home.

So about 4 months ago I started dating this 36 year old Fillipino lady. Atractive, great English, loves cooking, very well educated, gets on great with my kids and parents. Sex is better than any other lady before. ( been a few555) her step dad of 28 years is from the USA and her pearents have a guest house in the beach front in Cebu they support her finacialy so no sending money home. This girl is a keeper.
    The issue I have is she is a size 10. I like skinny sexy girls. She is still smaller than the falang girls sure and I know a 10 is not that big.

So im just thinking im a superficial pric.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 10th March 2015 at 05:02.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    So own up, are there any bm's here who have a solid relationship or marrage with an ex BG?
    Or are we all just talking stereotypes here?
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    So own up, are there any bm's here who have a solid relationship or marrage with an ex BG?
    Or are we all just talking stereotypes here?
    I had a short relationship with one, took her back to Oz but after awhile too much going on in her head so took her back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast