Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By do ron
  • 1 Post By supersub

Thread: Happy Songkran Thailand!

  1. #1
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47

    Red face Happy Songkran Thailand!

    Ao Nang, Krabi... very cool!


  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,244
    Nice... Why is the traffic on both sides of the road going the one way, have they changed the roads to one way now? or was that just for Songkran?

  3. #3
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47

    Songkran

    Hi, it was really nice! Yeah, it was just for the Songkran.
    😄

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,964
    Wish I was in Patts today. :P
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  5. #5
    Platinum do ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Wish I was in Patts today. :P
    wish i was in patts every day
    think im gonna give krabi a few days over the crimbo
    Bacon likes this.

  6. #6
    Cadet Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    90
    I read somewhere there was going to b a Songkran festival in Perth,Forrest place,
    did it go ahead what was it like

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by do ron View Post
    wish i was in patts every day
    think im gonna give krabi a few days over the crimbo
    Do it. I was there for a few days in January. It's still very charming and laid back compared to Phuket.

  8. #8
    Platinum do ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Do it. I was there for a few days in January. It's still very charming and laid back compared to Phuket.
    ya a mate was there last october- he wants to go back again at xmas
    do you think it would be a BYO sort of place???

  9. #9
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Had an absolute blast of a Songkran in Patong this year, so much fun in one day, beats anything else over the last two years...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by do ron View Post
    ya a mate was there last october- he wants to go back again at xmas
    do you think it would be a BYO sort of place???
    Depends how fussy you are. There are some ok looking girls down Soi RCA but generally the nice ones are slim pickings. There's a gogo in centre point which had some cuties but the whole place was swarming with locals/malays so we left after a few drinks I took a girl with me and would advise you to do the same.
    Changone likes this.

  11. #11
    Platinum do ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Depends how fussy you are. There are some ok looking girls down Soi RCA but generally the nice ones are slim pickings. There's a gogo in centre point which had some cuties but the whole place was swarming with locals/malays so we left after a few drinks I took a girl with me and would advise you to do the same.
    ya sounds good - a BYO would ruin it for me if im there with mates , not too fussy as long as ive got someting to poke on when i m pissed

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •