Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Video impressions of Thailand

Cadet silver
    Today a video of sunset on Bangkok beach. This beach is located on Koh Samui, just on the flight path to the airport and with a view at Koh Phangan. The beach is not so special and quiet, I only stayed for one night to catch an early flight the next morning.

Cadet silver
    Taking the plane from Phuket to Koh Samui. It's a short flight of around 40 minuten. If the weather is clear you can see the amazing bay of Phang Na and the islands of Koh Tao, Phangan and Samui. It's a great flight!

Cadet silver
    A lot of tourist vist the island of Samui, Phangan and Tao. Traveling between the islands can only be done by boat. There are a few companies out there and one of them is Lomprayah. They have large boats that can move a lot of people fast which is ideal for tourists. Also their website is great and works fine when booking tickets.

Quarky likes this.

Cadet silver
    Diving at Koh Tao is one of the favorite activities of the people who visit this magnificent island. Here you can watch a video of the early morning dive. Catching a long tail to the big boat which brings the divers the various diving spots.

Cadet silver
    Many beaches on Koh Tao are rocky and small. But Sairee beach is the opposite. It's a large beach with lots of restaurants and bars. For some quiet please just get to the most northern part of the beach. You can enjoy the sunset while having a drink or dinner.

Last edited by asiantra; 4th September 2016 at 18:31.
    Moo Uaon likes this.

Cadet silver
    Again some nice views of Bangkok taken from Cloud47 sky bar. This bar is located close to BTS Saladaeng so easy to get there by public transport. Before or after you can visit the Patpong night market as it's almost across the street.

Quarky likes this.

Cadet silver
    Small but nice local market close to bTS onnut. If you stay in the neighborhood it's an easy place to buy fresh fruit or some food. There's also a small food court present so you can eat on the spot.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Thanks for all the videos, Asiantra. I appreciate them. Just because there are no comments does not mean we aren't watching.

What editing program are you using and where do you save them so they can be placed here? I take a lot of video and make it into short, and not so short movies, but I have yet to show them on any forum. I have yet to add any music because of copy rights and the difficulty of getting the right music or sound for the film. A lot of the time I just cut the sound out altogether because of swearing or inappropriate comments. But, without sound a movie loses some drama.

Cadet silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Thanks for all the videos, Asiantra. I appreciate them. Just because there are no comments does not mean we aren't watching.

What editing program are you using and where do you save them so they can be placed here? I take a lot of video and make it into short, and not so short movies, but I have yet to show them on any forum. I have yet to add any music because of copy rights and the difficulty of getting the right music or sound for the film. A lot of the time I just cut the sound out altogether because of swearing or inappropriate comments. But, without sound a movie loses some drama.
    Thanks Ian,

I use Imovie to edit the videos and after upload them to youtube. All of my videos can be viewed there, it's on www.youtube.com/asiantravelerasiantraveler. Music is indeed difficult but normally on youtube it's allowed but you can't monetize your video.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    yep,keep em coming. i have the odd peek at some.
    are you travelling around for work or pleasure? you seem to get around a bit regularly.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet silver
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    yep,keep em coming. i have the odd peek at some.
    are you travelling around for work or pleasure? you seem to get around a bit regularly.
    Just traveling for pleasure, try to visit twice a year.

Cadet silver
    This guy was lucky when he crossed Sukhumvit road with his food cart. Not the most convenient place to pick up your stuff from the street.

Cadet silver
    Chiang Mai pancake aroi aroi

Quote Originally Posted by asiantra View Post
    Chiang Mai pancake aroi aroi

Muslim Rotee. They are great with sliced banana and chocolate sauce. I eat them all the time when I want a sugar treat.

Cadet silver
    Evergreen resort Chaweng beach, Koh Samui is a medium sized resort. There are rooms in the main building and bungalows near the swimming pool available. The resort is located at a soi just back from the main road in the centre of Chaweng. Because of the location it's just 2 minutes walking to central plaza shopping centre but very quiet.

Rooms are clean with large balcony en decent bathroom. The bed is a bid on the hard side. Big closet to store the suitcase. to get to the beach you'll have to follow a narrow path via a connecting resort. It's about 200 meters through a beautiful garden.

I paid about 30 euros for the room. Given the location it's a decent price but for better facilities and luxury you'll have pay more in Chaweng.

Cadet silver
    Morchit bus station. On arrival from Khorat I made some quick shots of the massive bus station. The station mainly serves north and north eastern destinations. The terminal has 2 floors and many different bus companies sell their tickets.

Hatari likes this.

Cadet silver
    Thai BBQ restaurant Chiang Mai. On top of the hot plate they put a big piece of pork fat. You can choose the meats you like and bbq it. The hot pot is used to cook fish and vegetables. It's fun!!

Thai BBQ restaurant Chiang Mai. On top of the hot plate they put a big piece of pork fat. You can choose the meats you like and bbq it. The hot pot is used to cook fish and vegetables. It's fun!!
    They call that "Mook ah tah" and yes, it is a lot of fun if you are with a group. It used to be very inexpensive, but as it became more popular with the tourists the prices went up. It still only costs about 120 baht, though for all you can eat.

Hatari likes this.

Cadet silver
    Perfect view of Bangkok from Lebua state tower. Drinks come at a steep price. 400 bht for a beer and 690 for a cocktail, all ex VAT and service charge. But the view is to die for.

Perfect view of Bangkok from Lebua state tower. Drinks come at a steep price. 400 bht for a beer and 690 for a cocktail, all ex VAT and service charge. But the view is to die for.
    They are charging you for the view the same at they do the Jomptien tower in Pattaya. Sometimes it is just worth it... ONCE.
    asiantra likes this.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast