Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By slampay
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1

Thread: House cleaning service in Patong?

  1. #1
    Platinum NeedHoliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    655

    House cleaning service in Patong?

    Hey,

    Anyone know someone who does one-off house cleaning? I'm moving condo in a couple of weeks and want to get someone to spend 3-4 hours cleaning my current place top to bottom.

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,330
    I'll do it. Need transport...
    Quarky, justcruzing1 and PeteGill like this.

  3. #3
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    15,201
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    I'll do it. Need transport...
    And beer money 5555

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Hey,

    Anyone know someone who does one-off house cleaning? I'm moving condo in a couple of weeks and want to get someone to spend 3-4 hours cleaning my current place top to bottom.

    Cheers.
    Seriously, is it hard to find someone to clean in Thailand?

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Hey,

    Anyone know someone who does one-off house cleaning? I'm moving condo in a couple of weeks and want to get someone to spend 3-4 hours cleaning my current place top to bottom.

    Cheers.
    How big is it and how often has it been cleaned?
    My neice is an excellent cleaner - write out exactly what you want included - windows etc.

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Seriously, is it hard to find someone to clean in Thailand?
    Nope - just fish in the right pond and act like "a prospect" 555!

  7. #7
    Platinum NeedHoliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    655
    I know it's easy to find a cleaner, I was just asking on here in case anyone had good dealings with someone and could recommend them, or maybe has a side business or whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    How big is it and how often has it been cleaned?
    My neice is an excellent cleaner - write out exactly what you want included - windows etc.
    It's about 90sqm - 2 bedrooms (1 big, 1 small), 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 big-ish balcony. Not too bothered about window cleaning but if price is ok don't mind adding it.

    I'm a lazy bugger but I try to clean parts of it about 2-3 times a month

  8. #8
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,167
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    I know it's easy to find a cleaner, I was just asking on here in case anyone had good dealings with someone and could recommend them, or maybe has a side business or whatever



    It's about 90sqm - 2 bedrooms (1 big, 1 small), 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 big-ish balcony. Not too bothered about window cleaning but if price is ok don't mind adding it.

    I'm a lazy bugger but I try to clean parts of it about 2-3 times a month
    The coffee table in front of the sofa you sit on and the sofa you sit on ..... i mean really, what else needs cleaning ..
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Exit cleaning is more expensive than regular top and tail.
    Window sills, door tops, shelves, etc - everywhere a fussy bird will check.
    IBR in Patong Lofts start at 1000 baht for deepclean if empty.

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,855
    The two things everyone forgets in exit cleaning and get caught on is light fittings full of insects and window tracks, full of dead flies.
    Zablive likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

  11. #11
    Platinum NeedHoliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Exit cleaning is more expensive than regular top and tail.
    Window sills, door tops, shelves, etc - everywhere a fussy bird will check.
    IBR in Patong Lofts start at 1000 baht for deepclean if empty.
    That's about what I figured it would be, give or take. The owner didn't do that much of a cleaning to begin with so I'm not expecting it to sparkle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •