Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai University scholarships.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Thai University scholarships.

Looks like we may be taking over care of our 15yr old niece for her last 2 years of high school and onward to University.
    She may go live with my MIL to give her a more stable home.

This girl is legitimately the #1 student in her school every year. All she cares about is school. So my wife is sure she will get some forms of scholarships and we would pick up the rest.

And I am sure the schools would hopefully provide the information to the students on how to go after scholarships.

But just so I can understand it better.....does anyone have any experience with this and the process?

Also.....I have been reading online for University tutitions. Some known schools don't seem to bad at 700k-1mil baht for the 4 years. Would that be correct info?

Thanks for any help.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Send a Message to MrSmiley

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    I could ask around and see how it's done... might be a week or two as everyone is busy getting ready for the Queen's Birthday on Wednesday... also our mid-term reports are due this Friday so I'll see if I can catch one of the admins on a good day next week.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    I could ask around and see how it's done... might be a week or two as everyone is busy getting ready for the Queen's Birthday on Wednesday... also our mid-term reports are due this Friday so I'll see if I can catch one of the admins on a good day next week.
    We got 2 1/2 years so take your time 555

Thanks