• 4 Post By Moo Uaon
  • 2 Post By Moo Uaon
  • 1 Post By Ian Forbes
  • 1 Post By Stillearly
  • 1 Post By bacwaan

Thread: something nice for once on pattaya beach

Cadet Gold

something nice for once on pattaya beach

Awesome Australian expat cleans up Pattaya beach after everyone pop piece that pooped up in my Facebook feed, but a good one wonder if more might follow suit

So nice you started two threads... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet Gold
    i don't even know how it got posted twice i hit the back button to change the title middle of the upload thought it stopped the upload. does not look like i can delete it either
    Last edited by poseidon; 27th November 2015 at 08:00.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    The difference one man makes. Now imagine if everyone was a bit more like that. Not meaning Thais, but all people.
    Changone, supersub and poseidon like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    ^Spot on Bacon. So many of us sit there and complain and just one man steps up and does something about it . Great to see.
    PeteGill likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Luckily there are a few people about like that. There was a local story here about an unemployed man who spent his days cleaning the streets in his area. When asked why he just said that it kept him occupied and out of trouble. Needless to say a few job offers rolled in.
    poseidon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Cleaning a Pattaya beach he defiantly needs a pair of good gloves...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    ^^^ It would be if he/she were paying 5555

Cadet Gold
    Shudders!!!!^^^

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    The original $2 jig jig....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    i'd probably feel better if were 100 baht
    Changone and slampay like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    Awesome Australian expat cleans up Pattaya beach after everyone pop piece that pooped up in my Facebook feed, but a good one wonder if more might follow suit
    Very often it only takes one person to open everyone's eyes about personal habits. Today I saw a cigarette butt on the stairway of my hotel. I picked it up and tossed it in the trash can on he main floor. It's no biggie, we have cleaning ladies every day, but it tells me a lot about a person who just tosses their garbage anywhere at any time. I even pick up the tossed receipts around the trash can at the 7-11. It only takes a millisecond to reach over and actually put your trash in the ccontainer.
    poseidon likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Very often it only takes one person to open everyone's eyes about personal habits. Today I saw a cigarette butt on the stairway of my hotel. I picked it up and tossed it in the trash can on he main floor. It's no biggie, we have cleaning ladies every day, but it tells me a lot about a person who just tosses their garbage anywhere at any time. I even pick up the tossed receipts around the trash can at the 7-11. It only takes a millisecond to reach over and actually put your trash in the ccontainer.
    Not justifying it, but in a word ..... Young .... they are in to much of a hurry to spend that millisecond ..

And i was just as bad if not MUCH worse when i was young .... anyone remember tossing whatever out the window of your mates car ?

As you get older your realize its not such a great thing to be doing ....

This might not be the same in thailand ?

And i always speak in majorities
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

True enough, Sydney, but I think it is improving in Canada and many parts of western societies. Nobody wants to look like a jerk amongst their peers, and it only takes a small start to change people's thinking.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    nothing to do with being young , you see litter louts of all ages , but everything to do with the way you are brought up and respect for others around you
    Quarky likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    about 10-12 years ago my ex-wife asked me if we could drive an aging aunt of hers (late 80's) back down to Wellington from Auckland...a full days drive..so she could visit her daughter

she was a bit potty but sorta good fun to tease along the way...especially as she seemed to have gotten it in her mind that we would be stopping at a certain KFC outlet for lunch...I'd had a decent breakfast and didn't really want to stop there so I just drove through the drive-through whilst the ladies had a comfort stop

anyway she munched her way through the KFC in the back and was saying appreciative things about the KFC when all of a sudden she wound down her window and threw the whole box/bag and all out the window when I was doing 100K's+ per hour...as she did she sang out "keep New Zealand Beautiful" and chortled away in hysterical laughter...I of course was mortified and hit the anchors immediately...there was quite a bit of traffic and quite a few cars honked me as I slunk back to pick it all all up (the bag had burst of course)....I gathered it all up and bought it back to the car and told her off but she was still laughing and singing "keep NZ beautiful" which was the advertising campaign on TV at the time..she thought it was hilarious...but I could have throttled her...meanwhile the ex was sitting in the front with a hidden smirk on her face as I was still steaming well down the road...after about 30 mins the ex leans over and says quietly "keep NZ beautiful"...lets just say it was a case of "too soon"...555
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    True enough, Sydney, but I think it is improving in Canada and many parts of western societies. Nobody wants to look like a jerk amongst their peers, and it only takes a small start to change people's thinking.
    I will confront someone every time I see them litter
    I do it all the time
    Not in an aggressive way but I will tell them they need to pick up their litter.

I despise cigarette smokers who think it's OK to just throw cigarette butts every where.
    Just so inconsiderate...... Most smokers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I will confront someone every time I see them litter
    I do it all the time
    Not in an aggressive way but I will tell them they need to pick up their litter.

I despise cigarette smokers who think it's OK to just throw cigarette butts every where.
    Just so inconsiderate...... Most smokers
    Last summer during the drought it was against the law (wisely) to water our lawns. I never water mine anyway, but that is beside the point. Every day I would see little burn patches on my lawn and my neighbours. It was from all the azzholes who just tossed their cigarettes, either from a car or while walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Not justifying it, but in a word ..... Young .... they are in to much of a hurry to spend that millisecond ..

And i was just as bad if not MUCH worse when i was young .... anyone remember tossing whatever out the window of your mates car ?

As you get older your realize its not such a great thing to be doing ....

This might not be the same in thailand ?

And i always speak in majorities
    Ummm... no? You were just a delinquent Sydney... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team