Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Pack attack on family in Hua Hin

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar

Pack attack on family in Hua Hin

Not much to say here other than a family of 3 were beaten to the ground by a pack of Thais. Oh an no one seemed to give a fuck until they had all cleared off.

Video in link. Honestly it's times like these where I wish a major incident would turn the tourist industry in Thailand its head, as a som nom na to the way they allow their people to run riot like this.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2016/...ck-in.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know what was being said... and what sparked it. Initially it looked like one of the British guys was so drunk he tripped over the curb and near knocked himself out... then the arguing and pushing and shoving... then a couple of Thais just lost it.

Not saying it happened in this situation as who knows what led up to it? But, the number of times I have seen drunk guys goading Thais... I'm surprised there isn't more of this...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Drunk guys yes. A 65 year old women? Doubt it.

I don't know what was said but most of the bystanders said it was an unprovoked attack and the attackers had been roaming around looking for it.

And even if the tourists had said something does that excuse knocking them all out cold? An old lady? It's not like this is Bangla road or walking st either.

Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Drunk guys yes. A 65 year old women? Doubt it.

I don't know what was said but most of the bystanders said it was an unprovoked attack and the attackers had been roaming around looking for it.

And even if the tourists had said something does that excuse knocking them all out cold? An old lady? It's not like this is Bangla road or walking st either.

Not excusing the Thai behaviour at all. Cowardly attack. Still liked to know what sparked it though...

Was weird the way the lady ignored that the guy she was with had been knocked out cold... instead of seeing if he was ok... she turned on the Thai guy... I can only assume she was so drunk she wasn't aware what was going on around her...

Even at the start, when the first guy tripped on the curb and looked almost knocked out... the lady and guy ignored him... strange...
    Last edited by Quarky; 28th April 2016 at 07:42.

Was just reading TV and someone there reckons 6 men have been arrested and are allegedly connected to 'influential Hua Hin' families. Suppose we know where this will go.

On a side note what is it with Thais attacking people in numbers and kicking them when they are on the ground? Reminds me of chimpanzees in the wild.

Just as long they don't arrest any Burmese who happened to be in the area...

I'm surprised they weren't seriously hurt or killed though... pretty shocking blows...

PGC
    Feel sorry for the Thai Girl who did try to help and got thrown on the floor by one of the British guys, perhaps goes someway as to explain why more Thais did not get involved.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Didn't anyone else see the old Lady first slap the Thai guys face and then later pull his hair. Watch it on full screen and you will see this, as I see it she kicked it off.
    Changone likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Didn't anyone else see the old Lady first slap the Thai guys face and then later pull his hair. Watch it on full screen and you will see this, as I see it she kicked it off.
    Are you blind?
    Her family member got pushed down in a totally unprovoked attack by the drunk Thai guy who was trying to start **** with someone before that
    She was responding to her family member being accosted.

It's as plain as day

And where in Hua Hin was this?
    I know it very well and I can't tell where that took place.
    It doesn't look like the Binbaht area

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I'd like to know what was being said... and what sparked it. Initially it looked like one of the British guys was so drunk he tripped over the curb and near knocked himself out... then the arguing and pushing and shoving... then a couple of Thais just lost it.

Not saying it happened in this situation as who knows what led up to it? But, the number of times I have seen drunk guys goading Thais... I'm surprised there isn't more of this...
    Again......are people blind
    How can you not see the drunk Thai starting something initially with someone else and then push the British guy down, totally unprovoked, and that is why he fell?

You all need glasses 555

Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Feel sorry for the Thai Girl who did try to help and got thrown on the floor by one of the British guys, perhaps goes someway as to explain why more Thais did not get involved.
    Yeah......she was definitely trying to break it up
    Obviously he didn't mean to hurt her......he was in sitiviaval mode and didn't even realize who he was grabbing
    But it is a shame she was trying to do a good thing and got hurt

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Kicked it off ? ... she was a old granny, with a little slap ... what happened to Thai respect for the elderly

That was complete thuggery ... the thai dude in the black shirt ran across and king hit the first old guy, and then smacked the granny straight in the face ( who hits a old woman like that regardless of the abuse she is giving you..., tell her to shut the fcuk up at the most ..... low act hitting her) .. and then he hits the 3rd old guy straight in the face thats about twice his age ... then proceeds to kick him several times whilst hes out cold on the ground ?

All for a slap in the face ? . ........... thats a shocker and they need serious time locked up
    Soupdragon likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Ok I just watched it again and Mark you need to get your best pair of glasses on 55... As I see it the really drunk Guy falls over all by himself, then the Old Girl starts getting in the thai guys face and slaps his face, she keeps arguing and then pulls his hair, then the thai guys goes off.
    Go have a close look.
    Btw I dont really care about a bunch of drunken f@cks , who knows what really happened, I only know what I can see.
    Quarky and Changone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Kicked it off ? ... she was a old granny, with a little slap ... what happened to Thai respect for the elderly

That was complete thuggery ... the thai dude in the black shirt ran across and king hit the first old guy, and then smacked the granny straight in the face ( who hits a old woman like that regardless of the abuse she is giving you..., tell her to shut the fcuk up at the most ..... low act hitting her) .. and then he hits the 3rd old guy straight in the face thats about twice his age ... then proceeds to kick him several times whilst hes out cold on the ground ?

All for a slap in the face ? . ........... thats a shocker and they need serious time locked up
    Im not saying I condone what the thais did, as far as im concerned thai men are a bunch of gutless c@nts when it comes to fighting. Im only say what I can see in the clip. definitely the Thai guys gone too far and should be locked up but the old bird did hit the guy first , fact.

OMG just watched that for the 10th time and noticed the other thai guy in the black tee shirt first kick the guy in the head ( the guy in the purple shirt who was trying to get up of the ground ) and you can see his teeth fly out ... then this fcukwit kicks the old lady in the head as she is trying to sit up ... its a brutal kick with a lot of power .... forget the thai lady helper whi was dumped accidentally, that doesn't even rate a mention compared to the lady granny kick .. i am shocked

Ok I just watched it again and Mark you need to get your best pair of glasses on 55... As I see it the really drunk Guy falls over all by himself, then the Old Girl starts getting in the thai guys face and slaps his face, she keeps arguing and then pulls his hair, then the thai guys goes off.
    Go have a close look.
    Btw I dont really care about a bunch of drunken f@cks , who knows what really happened, I only know what I can see.
    Are you seriously not watching the 1st 30 seconds of the video?
    The drunk Thai guy in the light shirt and shorts holding a bottle starts **** with the other Thai guy in black
    As the drunk Thai guy in shorts continues to follow the Thai guy in black he bumps into the Brit in dark clothing.
    The Brit puts his arm out to sort of get the Thai guy away from him(totally normal to do)
    The drunk Thai guy in shorts then turns and pushes the Brit down
    The last reacted to her family member being pushed down

How can you not see any of that in the 1st 30 seconds of the video?

This is seriously the most disgusting thing i have seen for a long .... in Sydney we have a had a spate of King hits plaguing our city streets for a while now, and its not good, but its almost always young on young, and kinda of expected

But this was a 65 year old lady ffs, what the hell was this guy thinking, he needs to be made an example of and be put away for a very long time ... if one of our BM SIL gets 3 years for yabba, what should this guy get !

This one has made me really mad !!

He is a slowmo of this disciple act ... warning graphic !!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    The granny started it. Does look like the young guy tripped and fell, but she thought the Thai drunk caused it and wouldn't let it go. Mr red t shirt was a late entrant and made his way out of the bar next door before moving right round the crowd to King hit the old guy then felled the other two.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    The granny started it. Does look like the young guy tripped and fell, but she thought the Thai drunk caused it and wouldn't let it go. Mr red t shirt was a late entrant and made his way out of the bar next door before moving right round the crowd to King hit the old guy then felled the other two.
    Again....are you not seeing the drunk Thai guy in the light shirt and shorts push the Brit in dark clothing down?

At the .22 mark the drunk Thai pushed the Brit in dark clothing and dark hat down

How are people not seeing that?
    It's downright bizarre
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 28th April 2016 at 13:41.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast