Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Chiang Mai Wandering blog

Seven_

Chiang Mai Wandering blog

Just came across this blog by a fellow Australian expat.

This is the reason I don't hang around fellow expats 555

Have a read.

Chiang Mai Wandering Blog - a slighly bipoar blog!
    Last edited by Seven_; 4th August 2016 at 20:41.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_ View Post
    Just came across this blog by a fellow Australian expat.

This is the reason I don't hang around fellow expats 555

Have a read.

Chiang Mai Wandering Blog - a slighly bipoar blog!
    I read a couple of his blogs and agree with you. He seems self absorbed and a bit immature. I'm not sure if I would call him bi-polar, but he is a bit of a nutter. I've met lots of guys like that here in Canada. Maybe that is why they end up in Thailand. From I can determine, a person has to have an outside interest in life, other than working for a living... be it in sports, creative arts, gardening or what ever. The mind and body has to be active.

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I read a couple of his blogs and agree with you. He seems self absorbed and a bit immature. I'm not sure if I would call him bi-polar, but he is a bit of a nutter. I've met lots of guys like that here in Canada. Maybe that is why they end up in Thailand.
    Good one Ian, calling him a nutter has thrown him off the deep end and he has removed his blog. . ..: 555

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.chiangmai-wandering.com
    I am sorry to say that as of today, my site is shut down. Thanks for your following. The ride was well worth it while it lasted and I met many interesting people. Thanks for your following.

Hate mail, cross postings on other sites quoting that I am insane, or a crazy nutter now on a daily basis has mentally been too much. Those that do not know me, know nothing about the amount of the hours I have spent volunteering in the Thai community. The fundraising for people, the countless numbers of hours I have completed at schools teaching for not a cent to disadvantaged children or just many other things that I have done to try to make life better here. It seems that I am a self-absorbed nutter that has never spent a day in Thailand, cannot speak or understand a word of Thai or that I am just straight out delusional about life in Thailand and that I may have had just one too many ya ba pills.
    His blog was worth a read for the laughs, he contradicted himself in different posts, such as claiming to have lived in Chiang Mai from anywhere from several years to over 8 (all on tourist visa by the way). He claims all of those years where spent living on loi kroh road 555 until recently.

Also claimed the "I live with a Ladyboy, but I am not gay" thing that many do.

But the most amusing thing about his posts was him telling all the "newbies" what not to do and how he had seen so many newbies make these mistakes, during living here then later on posting about doing these things (mistakes) he warned people about 555.

H also claimed to be running multiple successful business, and being independently wealthy etc, to then ending up living in a 3000baht a month apartment as it was all he could afford.

These type of people give expats and farangs in general in Thailand a bad name.

But seeing he shut the blog only hours after Ian's post, maybe he is a member here? So I shouldn't say to much 555
    Ian Forbes likes this.

But seeing he shut the blog only hours after Ian's post, maybe he is a member here? So I shouldn't say to much 555
    5555555555555 but I doubt it. However, considering the length of time I spend in Chiang Mai, the groups I belong to and places I regularly visit, I might very well have met the chap. I've certainly met some strange characters.

I would lay claim to be a bit of a nutter myself, Seven. No big deal so long as you are not harming anyone. If we pay attention, and actually listen to others, then you can start to see why people do the things they do. I learn from everyone all the time. I just analyze what I learn and see if any of it pertains to me.

Seven_
    I think he is at stage 3 of Culture Shock as posted by Moo Uaon, maybe stage 2 a bit also.

Stage 3: The Anger Stage

Foreigners in the third stage begin to move beyond questioning the things around them and become downright hostile. Depending on people’s resistance, they might stay in this state for years.
    Expats in the anger stage might say: “Thais are so ignorant of the outside world. They should follow Western ways,” “Why don’t these people speak English and understand my culture?” or “Thai people are so dishonest, I’m always getting ripped off.”
    Some foreigners might even go so far as to say, “All Thai women want my money” or “Why are there so many Thai people everywhere?”

Seven_
    5555555555555 but I doubt it. However, considering the length of time I spend in Chiang Mai, the groups I belong to and places I regularly visit, I might very well have met the chap. I've certainly met some strange characters.
    Since I posted his comment above he now has removed the site all together.

Maybe I am on to something? which member could he be 555 If he's not but reading maybe he can join up as he would be right at home here 555

I would lay claim to be a bit of a nutter myself, Seven. No big deal so long as you are not harming anyone.
    Damn, you know crazy people never think they are crazy, so can't call you a nutter now. 555
    Last edited by Seven_; 5th August 2016 at 18:40.

Seven_
    Here are some of his post so people know what we are talking about seeing the site is now down.

Quote Originally Posted by www.Chiang Mai Wandering
    Title = Prostitutes

Sometimes I come home, and I just want to do my head in, and I just want to scream at the walls. It is just sheer stupidity that sets me off. This place can be heaven but it also has such a dark and twisted side to it, and people can just be so gullible for a lovely smile and a sad story, I can see why Thailand can just make you so despondent.

Last night I went into town and when I was almost at Starbucks near the Night Markets I had this young Thai girl wave me down on my motorcycle. Pao is a Thai Yai girl from Burma that massaged me a year ago, and I had not seen her for ages. She said she was happy to see me and asked me to have coffee with her. I agreed as she had always been nice to me and I knew she had a hard life.

So, I took her to Starbucks and ordered coffee for both of us. She told me she was working for another shop till Songkran and that she was going to move back to her Village in Burma. She said she was only making tiny money at this time, and she knew that the low season was coming. Pao then went on to mention that she knew see was not going to make a cent during this coming low season. Pao is gorgeous but because of her Thai Yai blood and troubles of being Burmese (and that fact she most likely is here illegally) makes it hard for her to find someone. Thai guys want her for short times she tells me, but no one intends to look after her.

So she ends on up saying to me, that if I paid her rent (1,500 baht a month), gave her 3,000 baht for food a month and I gave her parents 3,000 baht a month, she would like to be my Mai Noi (second wife). She told me she always liked me and that I was kind, and I never asked for sex or a happy ending when I went to see her. She knows I have no one but Mrs. Sea Dog as my best friend, and she knows I would never leave Mrs. Sea Dog due to my sickness, so she said to me, she could be my Mai Noi.

Well, I was astounded at first that someone so beautiful (she is very pretty) would offer me such a request and then I thought about her Thai Yai connections and well it made sense. She told me we could go back to her place for a couple of hours now and well, I just told her I needed to think about this (I did not want to hurt her feelings then and cause trouble at Starbucks). We finished coffee, and she just spoke about her family and sisters and then I paid the bill. She kissed me on the check, asked me to think about it, and she left.

I will not see her again as I do not want to put myself in such a position. Yes, it made me feel splendid, and it was a very powerful aphrodisiac coming from a very lovely young girl. I could see how following my **** (this girl) would get me into a lot of trouble. Many men would have taken up the offer of free sex for the night and then most likely disappeared, but I am not that kind of guy.

I went away feeling strangely disturbed, so I headed off to my local massage shop and got an Issan girl that has been rubbing me for some time to give me a massage so I could just slow down and think about all of this over an hour. Now, I like this girl that massages me and have seen her about five times now over the months. She does a good job but tonight she just blew it for me ever to use her again.

About 10 minutes into the massage, she asks me what I am doing for Songkran, and I say I will be in Chiang Mai playing with water. She then says she has not been home for seven years and this Songkran, she wants to go back. I said that is nice, and it will be good to see family. She then says she has no money to go, and she made it very obvious to me that she was asking me to give her money to go.

I just shut my mouth, and I just wanted to scream. When will these girls get it into their heads we are not walking ATMs and that all farangs are not stupid? She has just lost my services forever now, so that means she has just lost money from me for massages. Do all Thai girls want some form of sponsorship in just a monetary sense in exchange for their company? Cannot you just be a customer and not have such mind tricks played on your mind?

I do not know, but this has just really done my head in today. It seems this whole Thai world revolves around money and that you are paying for it in some way or another. Is this all just another scam or are people really that desperate here and are looking for any way out, they will try anything? Sure, there is a middle class here as well, but most the Thai guys I know are paying for it as well with the girls.

All up, I am just overwhelmed with this never ending feeling of not knowing what is real or what is not. Many years ago I had a Thai girlfriend, and it was the same thing. She was educated, great job and had a nice family but the sense of that I was the farang and that I needed to support everyone just because I was a farang and had money, also did my head in at the end. Even though my ex-girlfriend had a good job, great money coming in, she was jubilant to spend my money first before she put her hand in her pay packet. Honestly, I just think this is how it is here with a majority of women, and that is the main reason I do not want to get tied up with a beautiful young Thai girl. I also do not want to blow my unusual friendship level with Mrs. Sea Dog.

Yep, sometimes I think Thailand, in general, is the country of beautiful women that just have no fucking idea about themselves. Sure, I read plenty of stories from guys that are happily married here but once again, reading much deeper into the stories, it is mostly monetary based, and that security of money or the monthly SS cheque is what is they pay to have someone keep you warm in bed every night.

Don’t worry; the farang men are just as bad. Only today I was talking to some guy at a local coffee shop, and he was married to a Thai, had been here 17 years and had children with her. A Thai girl was sitting next to us, and he started speaking to her in great Thai. They talked for about 40 minutes, and phone numbers exchanged. She got up and left, and then a few moments later he spoke to me saying they were meeting up for coffee tomorrow afternoon, and he then asked me if I thought she would be hot in bed….

It seems nothing is sacred here. Not even the marriage vows with kids hanging in the balance and with more women than men here, I do not think that is not going to change.

Life for a Mai Noi seems still pretty confident for some of the girls here, and thus, the Thai world goes round.
    Last edited by Seven_; 5th August 2016 at 18:09.

Seven_
    Just balance this thread out, here is a blog of farang living in Prasat, Surin that shows there are some! normal expats out there too.

JEFFREY ALFORD: WAT AND DAO

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    most of the farangs i know are pretty normal people...just like at home i stay away from the strange ones....i dont see why it should be any different in los..just becouse they are farangs does not mean you should befriend or mix with them

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Since I posted his comment above he now has removed the site all together.

Maybe I am on to something? which member could he be 555 If he's not but reading maybe he can join up as he would be right at home here 555

Damn, you know crazy people never think they are crazy, so can't call you a nutter now. 555
    no mention of bike riding?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    no mention of bike riding?
    Peddle or motor?

No mention?

certainly rules out most i know around the place 55
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 6th August 2016 at 11:38.

Seven_
    Well our friend with mental health issues (can't use the "N" word in case he goes of the deep end again) is back calling us fine members here haters 555.

Haters will just Hate | Chiang Mai-Wandering

It seems someone here is friends with Adam, so maybe that person can ask him to join up as I said before he would fit right in.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    So does anyone else have a hard-on for post counts, 5555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Seven_
    Well DP most likely does 555
    kaptainrob likes this.

certainly got his knickers twisted.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Seven

The motivation for this post is obvious. To get on board a shared ridicule. But that is your modus operandi to for fill the narcissistic personality disorder you have.

It speaks volumes that you just want to riducile rather than be constructive even with the knwolege to share. You have imported a ridicule situation for your own pleasure. Yeah you will think and come back with a comment, but you do not fool me. C'mon share the real issue you know it is there. Fess up what is really hurting you inside.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Ok got rid of that one more like that and I don't give a feck who you are you can go join somewhere else!

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Ok got rid of that one more like that and I don't give a feck who you are you can go join somewhere else!
    ^^^^555 great example of what we have been talking about in the other thread.
    Last edited by Seven_; 13th August 2016 at 23:38.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    ^^^^555 great example of what we have been talking about in the other thread.
    In poor taste at the very least it shows who you are sir and for me I find you wanting.
    One more post like that I won't give you a holiday it will be permanent up to you!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast