Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Hatari

Thread: New Vacancy In The Phuket Tuk Tuk Mafia

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Soupdragon's Avatar

New Vacancy In The Phuket Tuk Tuk Mafia

Always be yourself.........Unless you can be a Dragon.........Then always be a Dragon.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Can we nominate 555

Is that like the captain going under with his ship?

dead inside his tuk-tuk
    At his funeral "at least he died doing something he loved*"

*ripping people off

No great loss imo. May have upset one policeman too many? Or is it taxi mafia v tuk-tuk mafia?
    Quarky, Moo Uaon and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Yah got to love Phuket and all its inhabitants feeding off the tourists. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Yah got to love Phuket and all its inhabitants feeding off the tourists. 555
    And sometimes the opposite

I'd say this guy is lucky police got him first; robbing a Phuket tuk-tuk would have earned a good beating if the drivers had caught him

British national arrested after robbing tuk-tuk driver
    October 27, 2016

A British tourist was arrested and charged with theft yesterday after stealing a tuk-tuk driver’s wallet and other possessions from inside the taxi’s cab while it was parked in Karon last week.

After reporting the theft to Karon police on Saturday, the tuk-tuk driver, Tawatchai Namwong, posted a warning about the pilfering farang on social media.

The post read: ‘A foreigner in a white car drove up and parked behind my tuk-tuk while I stepped into a Family Mart outlet in Karon. I had not locked my vehicle. The man opened the driver’s side door and stole my ATM card, driving licence and other documents. Please be very careful and lock your car door every time in order to protect your belongings.’

Police captured the suspect in Patong yesterday afternoon.

“He is a 27-year-old British tourist, named Aaron Walter, and he had been staying at the Karon Princess Hotel but checked out on the same day as the theft, but he had rented a white Honda Jazz from a car rental place in Patong,” confirmed Karon Police captain Weerayut Thansirisukhaworakul.
    Last edited by Hatari; 28th October 2016 at 01:00.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    And sometimes the opposite

I'd say this guy is lucky police got him first; robbing a Phuket tuk-tuk would have earned a good beating if the drivers had caught him

British national arrested after robbing tuk-tuk driver
    October 27, 2016

A British tourist was arrested and charged with theft yesterday after stealing a tuk-tuk driver’s wallet and other possessions from inside the taxi’s cab while it was parked in Karon last week.

After reporting the theft to Karon police on Saturday, the tuk-tuk driver, Tawatchai Namwong, posted a warning about the pilfering farang on social media.

The post read: ‘A foreigner in a white car drove up and parked behind my tuk-tuk while I stepped into a Family Mart outlet in Karon. I had not locked my vehicle. The man opened the driver’s side door and stole my ATM card, driving licence and other documents. Please be very careful and lock your car door every time in order to protect your belongings.’

Police captured the suspect in Patong yesterday afternoon.

“He is a 27-year-old British tourist, named Aaron Walter, and he had been staying at the Karon Princess Hotel but checked out on the same day as the theft, but he had rented a white Honda Jazz from a car rental place in Patong,” confirmed Karon Police captain Weerayut Thansirisukhaworakul.
    Should have turned him over to the Tuk-tuk drivers to take "care of".

I have no sympathy for idiots of any nation.