Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Rivo
  • 1 Post By PeteGill
  • 1 Post By bacwaan
  • 2 Post By OZZYGUY

Thread: Tattoos in Bangkok or Samui

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Tattoos in Bangkok or Samui

I have had two people ask me over the last week a good place to go for Tattoos in Thailand.

I don't have any tattoos so got no idea what places are good or bad. Anyone got any recommendations in Thailand.

I know PG goes to a place in Chiang mai but as they intend swimming later in the trip our last nights in Bangkok or Samui would be a better place.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I have had two people ask me over the last week a good place to go for Tattoos in Thailand.

Im the same ash as no tattoo's on me, if I was going to get inked for life I would be going to a proven professional, have a look in the ink thread and I just posted a pic of my mates young blokes new tattoo on his back. Amazing detail and looks like a photograph to me. I suppose its how detailed a tattoo your after.
    PeteGill and OZZYGUY like this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Im the same ash as no tattoo's on me, if I was going to get inked for life I would be going to a proven professional, have a look in the ink thread and I just posted a pic of my mates young blokes new tattoo on his back. Amazing detail and looks like a photograph to me. I suppose its how detailed a tattoo your after.
    Good advice. Ash's friends need to do a bit of internet research and work on solid recommendations.
    In CM I use a husband and wife team out of Mornzter Tattoo's. There work can be seen on FB and there are a lot of recommendations for them out there. A real family affair as the kids are usually there as well as mama.
    I certainly am in no hurry to go anywhere else.

https://www.facebook.com/mornzter.ta...dio.chiangmai/
    Last edited by PeteGill; 4th January 2017 at 20:24. Reason: Added FB Link
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    for traditional thai tattoos there is an Ajun attached to Wat Lamai in Samui who has a great rep...but he sits you down and has a long talk about the meaning of life/what tatt you are getting...its not in and out in an hour...I have seen his work on many friends here and it looks flawless to me

In BKK there is a great studio for more modern/artistic styles (they also do great trad stuff as well)....here's their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/tattoo.odstudio/?pnref=lhc
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Gav we must be the only guys in Perth that ride Harleys dont have tattoos.....555
    PeteGill and Rivo like this.