Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: BKK Immigration fast track

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

BKK Immigration fast track

I think Robaht on AI uses this but wondering if anyone else has used it?

It seems like a good deal to me

2500baht,they meet you at the gate and you fast track through the VIP immigration lane then a Mercedes is waiting for you

I've been very lucky with regular immigration but have heard horror stories the last couple of years.

I also like it's all paid for so no stopping at the desk

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I used these guys once , 850 Baht without a cart , take you though , wait for your luggage and walk you to the taxi area

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/

if I wasn't flying Business then I would always use

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I used these guys once , 850 Baht without a cart , take you though , wait for your luggage and walk you to the taxi area

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/

if I wasn't flying Business then I would always use
    Thanks
    So if you fly business there is a separate immigration lane?
    I never knew that!

Your place was about 300baht cheaper but the place looked at you can pay in advance, and not have to stop at desk to book the car
    They usually fas anyways but nice to just walk out and have the car waiting

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Thanks
    So if you fly business there is a separate immigration lane?
    I never knew that!

Your place was about 300baht cheaper but the place looked at you can pay in advance, and not have to stop at desk to book the car
    They usually fas anyways but nice to just walk out and have the car waiting
    yes Business you have your own fast track area , between the two normal immigration zones - same on departure ( checkin , security , immigration etc )

cab into Bangkok is only 300/500 Baht , take a ticket , make sure they have the meter on and pay when you arrive

I have used the VIP lane a few times and never been turned back. The first time I did it by mistake... and didn't realise until at the counter and thought sod it... 55.

If you look like you belong there and maybe because no one else was there they didn't tell me to go back and use the normal lane... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I have used the VIP lane a few times and never been turned back. The first time I did it by mistake... and didn't realise until at the counter and thought sod it... 55.

If you look like you belong there and maybe because no one else was there they didn't tell me to go back and use the normal lane... 55
    You was lucky then, I have seen many that was turned down on that lane, they always ask for the fast track card.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    BFS every time... Best 800 or so baht you will spend. Most times I can be out the front having a gasper within 15 - 20 minutes. a nice young lady or a young bloke will meet you at the gate and take you thru fast track immigration... then to the luggage carousel, if needed then off to your pick up. I don't order the cart.. Each time I have come in at 01:00, the Thai Lady has bought the cart any way 55... Getting in during the afternoon is different tho... I guess no bosses around in the middle of the night or Thai women and walking 555

Immigration at Swampy is impossible to predict. You can get there at say 3 in the arvo one day and go straight thru... Get there same time another day and it might be jammed. I think it is the charter flights from China or Russia etc, that can turn up at any time that cause a lot of the delays. I use BFS because on a few arrivals it has saved me upwards of an hour (at least) in a queue. Other times it has been wasted as there has been no one in Immi... I think of it as pretty cheap insurance.
    Stillearly likes this.
    Life is short..... and love is always over in the morning.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    ^^^^ There does seem to be no rhyme nor reason. My last two trips have been straight through. I am sure I won't be so lucky next time.
    dave01 likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Fast track outta the place would be good. Have far more trouble there.
    krukke likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Yup
    We got to the airport 2 hours before going to Luang Prabang and almost missed our fligh

It was insane

Annnnnnnnnnnnd BFS provide that as well... If leaving Thailand, you have access to the Air France Lounge included in the price...

Yup
    We got to the airport 2 hours before going to Luang Prabang and almost missed our fligh

It was insane
    Not sure if there is anything available for domestic flights to speed things up...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnnnd BFS provide that as well... If leaving Thailand, you have access to the Air France Lounge included in the price...
    Interesting. Time is more important leaving for me.
    DMK has been an absolute bun fight trying to get out the last 3 times I've tried to do so.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Interesting. Time is more important leaving for me.
    DMK has been an absolute bun fight trying to get out the last 3 times I've tried to do so.
    I am with ya.... they are trying to jam too many flights and pax thru there... I used to like that airport... not so much now.

I have used Air Asia and Nok out of there.. If I had to leave from there again, I would not use Air Asia, or if I did, it would be the only card left in the deck, but would use Nok, for the simple reason that check in with Air Asia is just so chaotic.. And i really think NOK beats them hands down on service etc, just a personal taste I guess.. When flying locally, I try to use Bangkok Air out of Swampy, bit more exxy sometimes, but way more civilised IMO.
    PeteGill likes this.

I am with ya.... they are trying to jam too many flights and pax thru there... I used to like that airport... not so much now.

I have used Air Asia and Nok out of there.. If I had to leave from there again, I would not use Air Asia, or if I did, it would be the only card left in the deck, but would use Nok, for the simple reason that check in with Air Asia is just so chaotic.. And i really think NOK beats them hands down on service etc, just a personal taste I guess.. When flying locally, I try to use Bangkok Air out of Swampy, bit more exxy sometimes, but way more civilised IMO.
    I have 5 people leaving out of DMK to Danang
    But if we don't have bags to check then we can get online/mobile check-in, no?

Platinum

Air Asia have self service check-in now, much easier than normal check-in.

dave01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anmeno View Post
    Air Asia have self service check-in now, much easier than normal check-in.

Do they have on-line check in? What do you mean about self-service?

And if we flying out of DMK to Vietnam at 10:30am, what time do you think we should be at airport?

Thanks

You was lucky then, I have seen many that was turned down on that lane, they always ask for the fast track card.

They never asked me for anything each time. Maybe because there was no one else queuing? Also I have always (when not using VIP lane) used the second immigration gate as always seems quiet compared to the first gate you come to?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Platinum
    Do they have on-line check in? What do you mean about self-service?

And if we flying out of DMK to Vietnam at 10:30am, what time do you think we should be at airport?

Thanks
    Look like Air Asia calls it kiosk check-in https://www.airasia.com/ask/template.do?id=52

Look like Air Asia calls it kiosk check-in https://www.airasia.com/ask/template.do?id=52

Oh, so it's at the airport
    I am forbidding anyone from taking a checked bag(it's only 5 days) so I hope that helps

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast