Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ian Forbes
  • 1 Post By Hatari
  • 1 Post By Chob

Thread: Thai-dreaming is a racist forum

Banned

Thai-dreaming is a racist forum

Thai-dreaming is a racist forum, who has the courage to admit to banning me and deleting my post for posting in my native language and admit to being a racist? Its clear not against the rules to post in my native language and my post was completely Thai related. (rules included below)

I post to attract new members, but this is how you treat non-english speaking posters.

You are a disgrace who don't even follow your own rules.

Shame on you for being a racist and narrow minded bigot, and shame on others for not speaking out against this.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Thai Dreaming will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Thai Dreaming, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Thai Dreaming reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Vixi, where are you from ?..................why were you banned before ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    WTTB Vixi, where are you from ?..................why were you banned before ?
    For posting in my language about Thailand.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    If you post in a forum where people speak and write only English, and can not read your script, then that is not being racist. It is only sensible. My only question is why would you join a forum where people speak only English and then complain about it?

I don't join Thai forums and call them racist because they don't speak English. If you got banned then it is because you did not adapt. I don't go into a restaurant in a Thai village somewhere and complain because they don't speak English.

Internet forums are where you can learn from others if you are willing to contribute and adapt. Not all forums are suitable for everyone. New members should look, read and try to understand whether or not a forum is suitable for them. Obviously, from your first post you do not understand this concept.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    what is your language Khun Vixiband?....your post may well have been interpreted as spam/bot poster..

Banned
    "ทุ่งดาวเรือง" เขตลาดพร้าว กรุงเทพฯ для кремации короля Таиланда

23376463_1425173777537803_1345001767705512099_n.jpg

The owners of Thai Dreaming reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason
    Just a wild guess, but as this is an English language forum, that's rather obvious, you post was deleted, as per above
    obes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixiband View Post
    But its not against the rules of the forum.

Banning someone for talk in own language is racist, I don't see how its not.

I post in my own language to meet with others to talk about Thailand who may not speak english.

English isn't the world language.

In the rules or no where on the site does it say post must be in english.
    Okay, that is up to you, but on this forum everyone writes in English. There might be a few members who can speak and write Thai, but they do not do so on this forum. That does not make the forum racist. Otherwise, everyone, everywhere in the world could be called "racist" for not being able to speak and write all languages.

Like Bacwaan said..."your first post typed in Thai script may well have been interpreted as spam or a bot poster.. " We get a lot of that and it has to eliminated quickly or the site is over run with spam ads.

But again I'll ask, why post in Thai script if you can post in English on this site? If nobody can read it then nobody will respond and you will be just talking to yourself in a vacuum.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Thanks, Rob. Only just saw these.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixiband View Post
    "ทุ่งดาวเรือง" เขตลาดพร้าว กรุงเทพฯ для кремации короля Таиланда

23376463_1425173777537803_1345001767705512099_n.jpg
    Yes , it is a nice view of the land and flowers Vixi.

Why not take the challenge and make a Russian language section Boss?
    I nominate Vixiband as the Mod for all the entries in Russian.
    If Vixi has the time I would appreciate any efforts to translate to English.

Welcome to the board 'drug' ( friend ) and I for one would really like to learn more about what makes your people tick...
    Ian Forbes likes this.