Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dupree

Thread: London Man Charged For Murdering Thai Daughter

London Man Charged For Murdering Thai Daughter

Sad story here, no reason given yet for why he'd want to kill a seven year old daughter

Millionaire British antiques dealer Robert Peters charged with murder of 7-year-old daughter

NOVEMBER 10, 2017

A MILLIONAIRE antiques dealer has been accused of murdering his seven-year-old daughter in a case that is horrifying a nation.

Sophia pictured with her mum Kittiya Promsat, who was not at home when she died.

Sophia Peters, 7, pictured holding a heartbreaking note to her parents, was allegedly murdered by her father, antiques dealer Robert Peters, 55.

A WEALTHY antiques dealer strangled his seven-year-old daughter to death with a dressing gown cord at their 1million (AUD 1.7million) home, a British court heard today.
    Robert Peters, 55, is accused of wrapping the cord around Sophia’s neck, leaving her critically injured in Raynes Park, South West London, at around 8am on November 3, The Sun reports.
    Mr Peters was arrested and charged with attempted murder as doctors battled to save his daughter’s life in hospital.
    The charge is set to be upgraded to murder after Sophia died on the morning of November 4, the court heard today.
    She can be named and pictured for the first time today after the judge lifted reporting restrictions.

Prominent millionaire antiques dealer Robert Peters allegedly throttled his daughter Sophia, seven, with a dressing gown cord
    Last edited by Hatari; 18th November 2017 at 18:30.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    very sad indeed...and such a beautiful young girl...so full of life...

all you can do is shake your head at what sort of state some peoples minds must be in to kill their own daughter

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    It should never be the children who lose, but sadly often is ! RIP Sophia............

The Guardian 10 Nov 2017
    Peters, of Raynes Park, was brought before the judge Mark Lucraft QC at the Old Bailey on Friday for a hearing to set a timetable for the case.

The prosecutor Deanna Heer told the court that Peters had been charged with murder shortly before the hearing began.

The defendant spoke only to confirm his identity and was remanded in custody until the next court date. The judge scheduled a plea hearing for 26 January and a provisional trial at the Old Bailey for 23 April.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    ^ Yes. I agree. I've been waiting for someone on this board to tell it like it is..
    Quarky likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    ^ Yes. I agree. I've been waiting for someone on this board to tell it like it is..
    Don't let Kaptainrob see that, otherwise you will be banned for Inappropriate Language?

Have to wonder if it he was angry at the wife or had been fiddling with the girl?