The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: 13 x boys missing in Mae Sai Cave

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Elon certainly seems to be doing his best to self-destruct....smoking a joint on a live web-show...555

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-live-web-show
    A lot of people smoke weed on Rogan's show, that's normal, but not sure what Musk was thinking. At least he said he doesn't smoke it and that it's not good for productivity.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ Being the CEO of a huge corporation like Tesla is in many ways like being a high profile politician..its all about the optics...

I'm sure plenty of people, including me, see smoking a spliff as a pretty normal thing to do..but I don't have ultra-conservative board members and shareholders to report to...

Hell of a nice guy, and it's actually a really interesting talk.

Last edited by Bacon; 8th September 2018 at 16:39.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^ Being the CEO of a huge corporation like Tesla is in many ways like being a high profile politician..its all about the optics...

I'm sure plenty of people, including me, see smoking a spliff as a pretty normal thing to do..but I don't have ultra-conservative board members and shareholders to report to...
    It's not the actual smoking weed on JRE

It's just the totality of it all
    Tesla makes an incredible product but in reality doesn't do a very good job as an actual car company
    So when his company continues to meet expectations but people are still betting on the "genius"
    Well once that "genuis" shows crack than the realization that he may not be able to pull off the actual business side comes to the forefront

On AI i said that any shorts loved when he made that very obvious false funding claim and the stock ripped because they got to improve their average shorting more higher

^ Well he is trying to privatise Tesla again. Who keeps buying back in every time it shits itself I wonder? Twice already this year.

The previous dip is April 2nd, after the autopilot killed someone.

On Friday, Tesla acknowledged that its "autopilot" self-driving mode was engaged during a recent fatal crash. On Sunday, the National Transportation Safety Board said Tesla mishandled its accident investigation.

And for some reason, CEO Elon Musk sent a series of April Fool's tweets on Sunday, joking that the company had filed for bankruptcy.

Tesla (TSLA) investors weren't amused. Shares closed down 5.1% Monday after falling as much as 8.1% earlier in the day.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526