The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Pai trip with Chob and Grant

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yeah a few girls mentioned you, lew and Ian before...........55
    A road well travelled 5555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar

Wonder how many BM's have been with the same girls....that would be a interesting topic....55
    starting back at the MTB days ..... In Samui I've probably been through a few of Nels' harem ... and in Patts I like to get Cashpoint to take them for a spin first to make sure they are roadworthy
    PeteGill, Rockitt, bacwaan and 2 others like this.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    starting back at the MTB days ..... In Samui I've probably been through a few of Nels' harem ... and in Patts I like to get Cashpoint to take them for a spin first to make sure they are roadworthy
    You beat me to it!

Miss Lek from Bush Mountain will probably require a full resleeving after all you dirty BMs have had your wicked way with her!
    PeteGill, OZZYGUY and Stillearly like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ well...she can't stay "lek" forever with that work rate...
    Cashpoint likes this.

Does this all mean we are one big happy family?
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Does this all mean we are one big happy family?
    from Norfolk ....
    Quarky and bacwaan like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    from Norfolk ....
    yep..Norfolk Island......

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    # 1. I don't like being called a liar for any fucking reason... which you seem intent on doing. I don't get picky over dates when it doesn't matter. I just added it to the story of the Pai trip because it was unusual.
    Since you mention it you got lots of dodgy stories.

You claim to have wrestled a wild cobra and a halfwit mate who had your camera didn't know how to click the pic off 555

You were too proud to show us a blurred,smudged entry stamp that a halfwit immigration officer got wrong this time last year and caused you to be fined later for overstay 555 the date stamp on all,the whole lot, of mine are carefully applied and signed and still readable-quite clear a decade and more later...it's hard to see that one would be unreadable from the time of issue.

You claim to have been shot at the dodgy little border road up near Mae Sai where the drill is... the mobile barricades are closed and patrolled by armed guards who won't open them until they've checked you out. you claim they threw them open and let you through then shot you in the back after you rode past them...then you claim they didn't call or radio ahead to have you stopped at all the other road blocks on the way back to CM 555 then there's the pic of you laying on the operating table all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed smiling for the camera after bleeding out and riding in the tropical heat and sun for hours and hours avoiding army and police at their checkpoints 555 seems you have many pics were surgeons have cut things out of you over the years? you posted a lot of them here.

Multiple stories on the net of you killing dogs in your adopted home for 1/2 of the year...how many have there been? also that you threatened a Thai with your chip opening tool (knife)?.

One of you being a car racer but no mention of it here...how about some pics of your cars,trophies and some interesting-funny stories about that?

Other stories about girls around town that turned out to be untrue...seems you like to exaggerate a lot about them. One about a girl who can't understand a word you say being turned into a great pool player by yourself while admitting you're a lousy player yourself...how's that work? 555 she only giggled when i tried to show to show how to use suction,check side etc like i was doing to better position the cue ball.

You told us here you spoke with your beloved Pui every day when you went back home but when you got back to CM you immediately went to Noi at the DUP and asked her to find out why she hadn't spoken to you for 3 months and only her mother answered the phone? turns out she was sick and that's when i worked out with Noi that she had brain cancer...you still wouldn't know if i didn't do that that then,,,i walked in just after you left and they told me what was going on and i'd not long read about how you were in touch with her every day...appears not...actually i wish i'd never been part of that...been keeping that one under my hat too.

Here is not the same as your fishing forums. there's guys that spend a lot of time in LOS and places you frequent and yes share time and talk with a lot of these "lovers" of yours.

I find it difficult to read anything you say now..and yes i'm fucken angry that you think we're idiots here.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

You claim to have wrestled a wild cobra and a halfwit mate who had your camera didn't know how to click the pic off 555

You were too proud to show us a blurred,smudged entry stamp that a halfwit immigration officer got wrong this time last year and caused you to be fined later for overstay 555 the date stamp on all,the whole lot, of mine are carefully applied and signed and still readable-quite clear a decade and more later...it's hard to see that one would be unreadable from the time of issue.

You claim to have been shot at the dodgy little border road up near Mae Sai where the drill is... the mobile barricades are closed and patrolled by armed guards who won't open them until they've checked you out. you claim they threw them open and let you through then shot you in the back after you rode past them...then you claim they didn't call or radio ahead to have you stopped at all the other road blocks on the way back to CM 555 then there's the pic of you laying on the operating table all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed smiling for the camera after bleeding out and riding in the tropical heat and sun for hours and hours avoiding army and police at their checkpoints 555 seems you have many pics were surgeons have cut things out of you over the years? you posted a lot of them here.

Multiple stories on the net of you killing dogs in your adopted home for 1/2 of the year...how many have there been? also that you threatened a Thai with your chip opening tool (knife)?.

One of you being a car racer but no mention of it here...how about some pics of your cars,trophies and some interesting-funny stories about that?

Other stories about girls around town that turned out to be untrue...seems you like to exaggerate a lot about them. One about a girl who can't understand a word you say being turned into a great pool player by yourself while admitting you're a lousy player yourself...how's that work? 555 she only giggled when i tried to show to show how to use suction,check side etc like i was doing to better position the cue ball.

You told us here you spoke with your beloved Pui every day when you went back home but when you got back to CM you immediately went to Noi at the DUP and asked her to find out why she hadn't spoken to you for 3 months and only her mother answered the phone? turns out she was sick and that's when i worked out with Noi that she had brain cancer...you still wouldn't know if i didn't do that that then,,,i walked in just after you left and they told me what was going on and i'd not long read about how you were in touch with her every day...appears not...actually i wish i'd never been part of that...been keeping that one under my hat too.

Here is not the same as your fishing forums. there's guys that spend a lot of time in LOS and places you frequent and yes share time and talk with a lot of these "lovers" of yours.

I find it difficult to read anything you say now..and yes i'm fucken angry that you think we're idiots here.
    The next straw is the last one huh? 555

I've been down this road your on, years ago, and was surprised by the blowback I got. apparently , and I'm just sorry, but there are a few idiots here....

Oh! Please post a link to the race car driver chingadero? Thanks
    Last edited by slampay; 22nd November 2018 at 08:58.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

Speaking of lies.... you just wrote a whole mouthful of them. Like so many fuckwits, you add up 2 + 2 and come up with 22. I can back up everything I say. I don't have an ego. I just tell funny or odd stories that happened to me.

You've been saying she was your GF..lover or whatever here for a long long time and i've been keeping under my hat that i had a many an encounter with her and her friend with the big fat cat that worked at the Canadian bar that you said you had no knowledge of but became a regular at when it became an Aussie bar 555 don't know why you'd say you didn't know about the Canadian bar in CM?
    Your pics with her were obviously on the same day...same place and clothes on at Mae Sai 555
    She was a working girl around town and you were a john that got her phone number and pursued her obviously. She also met me in Mae Sai when i did a border hop too..to say she was your GF is just not true.
    I did not even join this forum until long after Ice had moved to Pai. So you and your close buddies would not have heard me talking about her. So what you wrote was a lie.

That is another half truth you twist into a lie. I did phone Pui every day from Canada, except when I was off on a fishing trip. She let me know in July that she was sick, but I didn't know how bad. But, then she stopped answering her phone in September and I had no way to contact her. I did not know her mother's phone number because Pui's mother does not speak English and she can't read or write. It was only when Pui's daughter came into my room to remove her mother's belongings that I found out Pui had gone home. At that point I had to figure out on Google Earth where their home was so I could ride up and find her. When I did, Pui was very sick and on heavy medication.
    When you heard me relate this to Noi at the Down Under Pub I was in the planning stage of trying to figure out where their home was in the hills behind Phan. But, like everything I say, you try to turn it into something nasty. That says more about you than it does about me

I'm not going to respond to any more on this subject. You can believe anything you like. I can back up everything I've written or said.

Cadet silver
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Before Stu took over it was a Canadian Bar. Could not miss it, bloody great flag outside 555

CM is a small pool Oz, so everyone 555
    I think it was called the Thirsty Beaver, or something like that. It may also have had a brief incarnation as the Maple Leaf Bar and Massage. I heard that the owner was killed in a motorcycle accident, but I could be wrong on that.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    This reminds me that there are always 3 sides to a story, His side, her side and the truth.
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buksida View Post
    I think it was called the Thirsty Beaver, or something like that. It may also have had a brief incarnation as the Maple Leaf Bar and Massage. I heard that the owner was killed in a motorcycle accident, but I could be wrong on that.
    Yip Maple Leaf when I walked passed a few times (Never went in I swear 555) Was a combination bar and massage place next to Downtown before it was demolished.. Did not look all that inviting and with the deaths at Downtown, not an area you wanted to stop and sit at.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    It was a fairly well know den of iniquity before it became Maple Leaf bar...name escapes me...
    Looks like the Maple Leaf was better known than stated 55...

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...own-under-bar/
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 22nd November 2018 at 15:19.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Yip Maple Leaf when I walked passed a few times (Never went in I swear 555) Was a combination bar and massage place next to Downtown before it was demolished.. Did not look all that inviting and with the deaths at Downtown, not an area you wanted to stop and sit at.
    I ignored that place and only went to the bar across from it to listen to music, but that was before it was also shut down. Other bars with more "influence" with the local police complained that farang musicians were playing without a licence. After that I didn't return until Lew opened the Down Under bar.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    After that I didn't return until Lew opened the Down Under bar.
    I didnt know Lew opened DUP?

One big happy dysfunctional family... the way we like it... 55
    OZZYGUY likes this.

I didnt know Lew opened DUP?

Fucking tiny keyboard on my phone. I meant Stew.

How do you folks use these things with big fingers?

The internet in my hotel keeps scrapping out because they allow too many people on at the same time. I keep getting a message in Thai that I haven't paid the bill. But, it only seems to happen with this and other forums on chrome. And, it doesn't happen early in the morning.
    justcruzing1 and OZZYGUY like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    yep..Norfolk Island......
    Or Tasmania (sorry to any Tassie BM's) 55555
    Quarky likes this.

I keep getting a message in Thai that I haven't paid the bill.
    How do you know what it says? ..55

I have the same problem with my big fingers... so I use a full-sized keyboard... even for my phone... can be annoying for other people when on public transport...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast