Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Pai trip with Chob and Grant

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    How do you know what it says? ..55

I have the same problem with my big fingers... so I use a full-sized keyboard... even for my phone... can be annoying for other people when on public transport...
    It has a little message in the corner that says ENGLISH. Then it says turn everything off and wait 5 minutes. I did that a dozen times today with no luck. I'm stuck using my phone for this forum. Some here will be pleased to hear I won't be able to post much, and no photos.

I just think whom ever had the hotel internet contract has allowed too many on the same line. It might just be with all the new tourists in town for Loi Krathong.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buksida View Post
    I think it was called the Thirsty Beaver, or something like that. It may also have had a brief incarnation as the Maple Leaf Bar and Massage. I heard that the owner was killed in a motorcycle accident, but I could be wrong on that.
    I saw it as the Maple Leaf Bar

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Chob's kind of girl, innit?
    Got me in ONE Rak.
    She had no make up on , but was a very presentable little thing..
    Very much the look I like.

Had great English and very polite as well.
    She said she had a good eye , and spotted Ian as he rode in and that he didnt spot her.
    I would have 'extended' a stay there in Pai if she were an ex-friend of mine , no matter who claimed previous 'conquest' 555 ( we are talking about a BG/massage lady here arent we ?? ) , but she did have a car and a 'small resort' which indicated to me anyway , that there was probably a Falang about currently ...
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    no matter who claimed previous 'conquest' 555 ( we are talking about a BG/massage lady here arent we ?? ) , ...
    Exactly.... but there was only one trying to pass her off as a GF/lover etc.. Only a business transaction to me. No way I'd be trying to get a freebies outta poor girls like that.

Glad to hear she's doing OK by the way.
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 25th November 2018 at 18:16.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Exactly.... but there was only one trying to pass her off as a GF/lover etc.. Only a business transaction to me. No way I'd be trying to get a freebies outta poor girls like that.

Glad to hear she's doing OK by the way.
    You and I a different perspective on what constitutes a "friend". If someone goes out for a meal regularly, stays over night regularly, and takes me to visit their mother and kids, then I would call them a girl friend. Only an asshole would not help out with finances. What they do when I'm not around is up to them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123