Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Pai trip with Chob and Grant

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,659

    Pai trip with Chob and Grant

    It was just a whirl wind visit with Dean and his friend, Grant, but Grant was limited for time and wanted to get up to the Chiang Rai area to see Collin. They only had 2 days to spend on a trip to Pai and back. It is about 145 km from Chiang Mai to Pai, but because of the traffic and twisty-turny road it takes the better part of 3 1/2 hours unless you are pushing it. Dean and Grant wanted a pool, so they chose a resort that had one... B2 Boutique.

    After lunch the boys spent the afternoon in the pool.





    There isn't a lot to see in Pai except places to eat and drink.






    Dean seems to attract "pussy"



    We even found a useful bicycle for Ozzyguy... it was turned into a table.


  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,524
    Pitty it wasn't next week would have joined you guys.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,872
    There isn't a lot to see in Pai except places to eat and drink.
    Love the riverside laid back hangouts, the scary walking bridge,
    There is rafting, canoeing and tubing on the river,
    Several hot-springs within a 10 min radius,
    The night market is great, especially the life music places,
    And the scenery!

    You're getting a bit spoiled, me things...

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,659
    I've been to Pai many times and did all the touristy things. I was more into it for the ride and sharing time with Dean and Grant... two great guys.

    There is about 50 km of very twisty turny, hairpin corners. You can't go around them on anything and make any time.





    In November every year the hills in northern Thailand are covered in native sun flowers... like giant yellow daisies.



    The river valley in Pai is very fertile with many farms. When the river is flowing high, like it is right now, the tour companies offer bamboo rafting on the river.



    As I mentioned in another topic, an old girl friend of mine saw me ride into town on my motorbike and she contacted me through Facebook. She came out to see me before she had to go to work on Sunday morning. That was a nice gesture. I haven't seen her in 9 years. We had a couple of big hugs, so I guess we are still friends. I thought she might be married because I did follow her trip to Germany and Holland to see a bloke.



    A nice resort by the river from the woven bamboo walking bridge.

    wabbits, Rivo, Rockitt and 2 others like this.

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,668
    ^She's gotta smokin' body Ian. I would have stayed an extra hour or two...Do they have Pie Shops in Pai?
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    ^She's gotta smokin' body Ian. I would have stayed an extra hour or two...Do they have Pie Shops in Pai?
    Chob's kind of girl, innit?

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,659
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Chob's kind of girl, innit?
    In 2009 up at Mae Sai.

    Rockitt and OZZYGUY like this.

  8. #8
    เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth/Chiang Rai
    Posts
    6,959
    ^ Who is the young bloke she is with 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,924
    No pic from this random rendezvous with Ice then?
    That one looks like she's met you there when you've gone to do a border visa hop.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    No pic from this random rendezvous with Ice then?
    That one looks like she's met you there when you've gone to do a border visa hop.
    If it's the same girl I would say she gained some artificial.. Hmm let's say intelligence over the years.. 555
    Ian Forbes likes this.

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    ^ Who is the young bloke she is with 555
    I think that is Ians Son................55

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    No pic from this random rendezvous with Ice then?
    That one looks like she's met you there when you've gone to do a border visa hop.
    Good observation.

    Her mother and gay brother used to live in Chiang Rai, and maybe still do. On that trip she took the bus home and I rode up to meet them.... all formal like. I stayed in a hotel (alone) in town. The brother drove a car and I took everyone out for supper and did the "family thing'. Then, I rode around Chiang Rai, checked out the tiny "night life" (I wasn't impressed) and hiked around the bush country near town.

    Ice used to work as a masseuse on Loi Kroh near the klong. I met her only because she was good friends with the girl friend of a Canadian friend of mine. Ice was "sort of" my girl friend for a couple of months, but that all came to an end when she came to my room unannounced while my long time friend, Ning was with me for the night. Ning lived in Phitsanulok and would visit me while passing through town to visit her mother in Mae Sariang.

    Ice was on her period at the time and I thought I was "safe" to have other "visitors". Ha, Ha, so much for that "romance". I kind of explained the situation that Ning was a long time friend and just needed a place to stay the night, but I doubt Ice believed me. My room did have separate single beds that "might" have explained it.

    Ice and I stayed 'friends' but there was no more lovey-dovey. The next year she moved up to Pai.

    I think Rak Thai's observation might be correct. Ice might have added "bolt ons" after she met the German bloke. She never did have big boobs.

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Good observation.

    Her mother and gay brother used to live in Chiang Rai, and maybe still do. On that trip she took the bus home and I rode up to meet them.... all formal like. I stayed in a hotel (alone) in town. The brother drove a car and I took everyone out for supper and did the "family thing'. Then, I rode around Chiang Rai, checked out the tiny "night life" (I wasn't impressed) and hiked around the bush country near town.

    Ice used to work as a masseuse on Loi Kroh near the klong. I met her only because she was good friends with the girl friend of a Canadian friend of mine. Ice was "sort of" my girl friend for a couple of months, but that all came to an end when she came to my room unannounced while my long time friend, Ning was with me for the night. Ning lived in Phitsanulok and would visit me while passing through town to visit her mother in Mae Sariang.

    Ice was on her period at the time and I thought I was "safe" to have other "visitors". Ha, Ha, so much for that "romance". I kind of explained the situation that Ning was a long time friend and just needed a place to stay the night, but I doubt Ice believed me. My room did have separate single beds that "might" have explained it.

    Ice and I stayed 'friends' but there was no more lovey-dovey. The next year she moved up to Pai.

    I think Rak Thai's observation might be correct. Ice might have added "bolt ons" after she met the German bloke. She never did have big boobs.
    You've been saying she was your GF..lover or whatever here for a long long time and i've been keeping under my hat that i had a many an encounter with her and her friend with the big fat cat that worked at the Canadian bar that you said you had no knowledge of but became a regular at when it became an Aussie bar 555 don't know why you'd say you didn't know about the Canadian bar in CM?
    Your pics with her were obviously on the same day...same place and clothes on at Mae Sai 555
    She was a working girl around town and you were a john that got her phone number and pursued her obviously. She also met me in Mae Sai when i did a border hop too..to say she was your GF is just not true.
    Show us the pic with her at Pai last week (maybe Chob or his mate have it?) or else it didn't happen 555

    And your pic would've been from 2012 not 2009...that's when she went home and then to Pai.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,178
    ^^^ small world huh?? 555

    And shame on you Moo for messing with iF girlfriend. Not cool!
    Last edited by slampay; 21st November 2018 at 12:25.
    Rivo, Moo Uaon, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,924
    ^ the devil made me do it Slam hehe
    And to think i've carried that guilt all these years 555
    slampay and Tingtong like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,178
    Fecking priceless...

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    You've been saying she was your GF..lover or whatever here for a long long time and i've been keeping under my hat that i had a many an encounter with her and her friend with the big fat cat that worked at the Canadian bar that you said you had no knowledge of but became a regular at when it became an Aussie bar 555 don't know why you'd say you didn't know about the Canadian bar in CM?
    Your pics with her were obviously on the same day...same place and clothes on at Mae Sai 555
    She was a working girl around town and you were a john that got her phone number and pursued her obviously. She also met me in Mae Sai when i did a border hop too..to say she was your GF is just not true.
    Show us the pic with her at Pai last week (maybe Chob or his mate have it?) or else it didn't happen 555

    And your pic would've been from 2012 not 2009...that's when she went home and then to Pai.
    # 1. I don't like being called a liar for any fucking reason... which you seem intent on doing. I don't get picky over dates when it doesn't matter. I just added it to the story of the Pai trip because it was unusual.

    2. You could be correct about the date being closer to 2012 (2010-11 ?). I was only going by what she said when she came to see me when I was in Pai last Sunday morning. Dean and Grant both met her. I said I haven't seen you in 6 or 7 years, and she said it was 10. I am not a judge when it comes to dates, and this isn't a court room. It was a fair while ago... so who the fuck cares... except an anal retentive prick.

    3. I personally don't care who has been sleeping with who, or when. I don't care what somebody did in the past, or who she was sleeping with. When I first met Ice she was working as a masseuse near the klong on Loi Khroh... just as I wrote. And, she didn't give happy massages.

    4. I don't care if you were fucking her up the ass before or after she was with me. I does not matter. Start your own thread.

    5. I met her 2 daughters who lived in Lampun and were staying with an aunt. They "seemed" to be about 5 and 10 at the time, but maybe I misjudged their ages. Ice told me her oldest girl is now 17 with a baby of her own.

    6. I still have no recollection of any "Canadian" bar. Bars change their names all the time. When I regularly visited the bar scene in Chiang Mai I only went to 3 or 4. Now I hardly go to any. When I met Ice she wasn't working at any bar I knew.

    7. When I was with Ice she had her own room, but would come over to see me when she got off work. We frequently went out for meals and did some traveling together. She never charged me for sex, but I helped her out in other ways. We spent a couple months together before I went back to Canada. I would call that being a girl friend. But, as I already mentioned, that ended when she found Ning in my room.

    This is when we visited a temple in the hills near Chiang Rai. All my other photos of Ice are in storage files back in Canada.


  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,524
    We have a Canadian bar in Chiang mai?


    Wonder how many BM's have been with the same girls....that would be a interesting topic....55

  19. #19
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    15,183
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    We have a Canadian bar in Chiang mai?


    Wonder how many BM's have been with the same girls....that would be a interesting topic....55
    Before Stu took over it was a Canadian Bar. Could not miss it, bloody great flag outside 555

    CM is a small pool Oz, so everyone 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,524
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post

    CM is a small pool Oz, so everyone 555
    Yeah a few girls mentioned you, lew and Ian before...........55
    PeteGill likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •