The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: travel insurance

Cadet Bronze
    check out tommy robinson posts on your puters lads--amazing guy altho' u may not agree -up 2 u
    Tingtong likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Tommy Robinson is a Champion...A very brave Man fighting for the People of England .

Indeed... the figurehead of travel insurance...

Tommy the man who turns a blind eye to one of the largest paedophile rings in the UK... The far right EDL... who have to keep replacing their leaders because they get arrested for paedophile crimes.

Far Right Sex Offenders List

As well as the dozens mentioned in that list... these are all different EDL Leaders:

Senior EDL leader who campaigned against child grooming is convicted of abducting schoolgirl

and...

'Senior member' of English Defence League jailed for sexually abusing 10-year-old girl

and...

EDL MAN JAILED FOR 18 YEARS OVER CHILD SEX ABUSE
    Last edited by Quarky; 10th February 2019 at 20:31.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Indeed... the figurehead of travel insurance...

Tommy the man who turns a blind eye to one of the largest paedophile rings in the UK... The far right EDL... who have to keep replacing their leaders because they get arrested for paedophile crimes.

Far Right Sex Offenders List

As well as the dozens mentioned in that list... these are all different EDL Leaders:

Senior EDL leader who campaigned against child grooming is convicted of abducting schoolgirl

and...

'Senior member' of English Defence League jailed for sexually abusing 10-year-old girl

and...

EDL MAN JAILED FOR 18 YEARS OVER CHILD SEX ABUSE
    and u believe the propogander from those news reports?
    i suppose you believe the report that a red london bus has been spotted on the moon too?
    or that the moon landings actually happened?
    freindly banter btw !

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    This travel insurance stuff is getting out of hand.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    and u believe the propogander from those news reports?
    i suppose you believe the report that a red london bus has been spotted on the moon too?
    or that the moon landings actually happened?
    freindly banter btw !
    Wouldn't the arrests be facts???

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Not when you are drunk... 55

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    This travel insurance stuff is getting out of hand.
    I blame Syria. You tried getting insurance to visit Damascus with a pre-existing condition?

Cadet Gold
    How in the name of f****ry did this post get so far off track now were talking about muso grooming gangs and tommy robinson ?

Cadet Gold
    Anyway to get back on track i read this young bloke who smacked into a on coming ute and died didnt have a bloody bike licence and now there calling for rental companies not to hire bikes to people who cant show a licence another two killed in patong hill on a scooter ruskys , so jonny falang comes to thailand no insurance , no licence ,smacks into some poor guy coming the other way puts his vehicle out of service which he probably uses to earn his family a living ,leaves his own family with the daunting task of recovering his body and probably a bill from the hospital and maybe even the other guys vehicle all because he didnt want to take out insurance probably would have cost him max 100 pound well done young fella , i would support a move to make it compulsory for anyone coming to thailand to have to show current travel insurance if you cant afford it stay home !

Cadet Bronze
    of course marc ,there,s always a few bad apples in the barrell

My Health Insurance for work covers me for travel
    I make sure I have all the #'s saved on my phone and also printed out with my policy

Also my Credit Card covers me also if trip is under 14 days
    A cunning plan, printing out the documents are essential, Thai's will not search too far for documentation.

Personally I print 2 copies, one for my room, one for me.

Travelling to LOS without travel insurance is MADNESS they will let you die in the reception unless you can produce insurance documentation.

I know of 2 guys stories, No1 got stabbed and slashed on Soi 6/1 (probably because of his energetic mouth) but regardless, he destroyed a bed on my friends guest house as he bled like a pig until he got to hospital (cost my friend at least Bt10.000 just to fix him up to get back home) and he was a firkin expat.

No 2 simply died, heart attack. The bar owners of Soi 6 bar's had a 'Whip Round' to raise enough cash to fly his body home (Died in the Clansman, Soi 6)

If you travel to Thailand without travel innsurance, STAY HOME, the crematorium is Thai sized, so most of you fat b*stards wouldn't fit in it anyway, dont worry they will put you in an unmarked grave 50% cooked (grave diggers have no conscience)
    Cheers

Scottie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234