• 1 Post By Quarky
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 2 Post By Mick
  • 1 Post By MarcTwoSix
  • 1 Post By wabbits

Thread: nut case motorcyclist

Cadet Gold

nut case motorcyclist

Hi all well i frequently peruse pattaya one news site and the other day came across a peice about motorcyclist gets surprise or somthing near to that , apperently this clown got tooted by a car driver for probably being a dick and he followed the vehicle till it stopped at a traffic jam .Anyway he scoots up jumps of his two wheeled maniac machine and picks up a lump of concrete and hurls i through the drivers side window and continues to bash the glass until it falls out all the time screaming at the driver.

Anyway it looks like his father and his wife are travelling in the vehicle in front anyway the old man gets out and has a word to this clown and i think basically got told to f**** off , as this fool trys to get on the bat scooter and zoom away the driver gets out and is having none of it and him and pops give this bloke a set to.

Anyway pops is really angry at this fool and lands about 4 punches on him while the son is trying to restrain him till others come along and help before the police arrive ,daughter is trying to get pops back in the car but he is having none of it and lays two more on this clown ,for an old boy he was pretty rielled up and he trys to grab a lump of concrete to smash this guy with but is stopped by a bystander and daughter .

So they get pops in the car and take off and son waits for the police to arrive but maniac is pissed that pops has laid a few good ones on him and tries to ride of ,nope thats not going to happen as a skinny guy grabs him and sets his butt down onto the roadway in no friendly manner the video is quite good to watch and pops has still got a good punch on him all down in hat yai area .

I think this clown is going to have more than just a few bruises dont know if he was on drugs or drunk but it took 4 blokes to restrain him and i bet pops laughed all the way home .

This is all on video?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    This one, I think..

crispy likes this.

Oh dear..... think that guy had underlying issues... and this was enough to trigger them...
    crispy likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Street justice at it's best. I enjoyed that. He should have had a few more solid ones layed into him.
    crispy likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Cadet Gold
    Thats the video see pops pick up the peice of concrete he really wants to give this bloke a hammering and he isnt scared to land a few

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Street justice at it's best. I enjoyed that. He should have had a few more solid ones layed into him.
    I wouldn't rush to judgment..... maybe the motorcyclist had reason to be a little peeved. However, if so, he should have just made his point, and carried on his merry way.
    Ian Forbes and Bacon like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I wouldn't rush to judgment..... maybe the motorcyclist had reason to be a little peeved. However, if so, he should have just made his point, and carried on his merry way.
    I was thinking the same thing. I've had Thais knock me off my motorbike a couple of times when I was justifiably slowing down for a red light that the Thai in a truck wanted to go through. If I wasn't laying on the pavement I would have gone after them.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hi all well i frequently peruse pattaya one news site and the other day came across a peice about motorcyclist gets surprise or somthing near to that , apperently this clown got tooted by a car driver for probably being a dick and he followed the vehicle till it stopped at a traffic jam .Anyway he scoots up jumps of his two wheeled maniac machine and picks up a lump of concrete and hurls i through the drivers side window and continues to bash the glass until it falls out all the time screaming at the driver.

Anyway it looks like his father and his wife are travelling in the vehicle in front anyway the old man gets out and has a word to this clown and i think basically got told to f**** off , as this fool trys to get on the bat scooter and zoom away the driver gets out and is having none of it and him and pops give this bloke a set to.

Anyway pops is really angry at this fool and lands about 4 punches on him while the son is trying to restrain him till others come along and help before the police arrive ,daughter is trying to get pops back in the car but he is having none of it and lays two more on this clown ,for an old boy he was pretty rielled up and he trys to grab a lump of concrete to smash this guy with but is stopped by a bystander and daughter .

So they get pops in the car and take off and son waits for the police to arrive but maniac is pissed that pops has laid a few good ones on him and tries to ride of ,nope thats not going to happen as a skinny guy grabs him and sets his butt down onto the roadway in no friendly manner the video is quite good to watch and pops has still got a good punch on him all down in hat yai area .

I think this clown is going to have more than just a few bruises dont know if he was on drugs or drunk but it took 4 blokes to restrain him and i bet pops laughed all the way home .
    Maybe next time just post the video 555
    chelski likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    cool story

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Wonder what set him off to begin with?
    But once the fuse is lit seems hard to stop.....Think its all that stay calm and smile and let it slide and never loose your cool..

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    MB dude seemed to have had a bloodied,freshly grazed right knee and ankle?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Agreed, but if it takes 4 people to hold you down he has visited a 'Local' pharmaceutical dealer, which was one of the reasons the US cops brought in the tazer, sometimes that does not even put them on the ground.
    Cheers

Scottie

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Could explain his rage as well.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Still for me is it street justice?
    What lead up to it?
    Did the Ute driver cut him off or knock him off his bike Moo points out fresh wounds....
    Quarky likes this.