Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bacwaan lives on Prostitute Island 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Bacwaan lives on Prostitute Island 5555

I sincerely hope you aren't making those girls wipe your butt!!
    (That fat fxuk who made Eva Air girls wipe his ass died on Samui)

The Sun did Samui dirty!!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...m_content=link

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Side note. EVA have officially gone under.

Was he found with a tannoy rammed up his arse?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Side note. EVA have officially gone under.
    link ? I Can't see anything

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    link ? I Can't see anything

Oops I meant Jet!!

Oops I meant Jet!!
    scaring me , their sale started today and I was just looking at flights ...

scaring me , their sale started today and I was just looking at flights ...

Sorry 5555 if you think that's scary. Cousin of mine got stuck coming home and had to shell out almost 4k for a new flight.

Sorry 5555 if you think that's scary. Cousin of mine got stuck coming home and had to shell out almost 4k for a new flight.
    insurance cover it ?

insurance cover it ?

Not sure tbh. You'd like to think it would in that scenario.

i hope the guy that died on Samui had travel insurance as flying a corpse home from Thailand is more expensive than a 1st class fare.

A friend on mine had a customer die in his guest house in Pattaya from a heart attack, and guess what, he had no travel insurance.

He was a regular visitor to the guest house and to Pattaya so was well known to some of the expats, so they had a 'Whip Around' to pay for him to get flown home.

The sad reality is that the Thai's will bury you but in an unmarked grave somewhere and I was told that the crematorium kiln in Pattaya is Thai sized, not farang sized, so there is no way the guy that died in Samui wouldn't have fitted in for sure.

Plus traveling to Thailand without travelinsurance is not just stupid, but selfish. FFS they will let you die in the lobby if you don't have it or at least have the cash.

Some of you will be lucky enough to be covered by your credit card's coverage, mine does not but apart from that, I like to print out multiple copies and let everyone know that I have it on me and also in my hotel room. (amongst other places).

I have had to use travel insurance once in 10 years in LOS after a shoulder injury, but I had it and saved me spanking my credit card, plus the Bangkok Pattaya is an immaculate, brilliant modern hospital (it puts a lot of western hospitals to shame), but suffice to say at least I have the peace of mind that I am covered and if need be, they will charter a medical ambulance to transport me home for treatment if required.
    Last edited by Scottie; 20th April 2019 at 12:04.
    Cheers

Scottie

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Speaking of Samui, thinking of heading down that way this week. You around Nells.
    I would like to do the Kanchanaburi tribute for Anzac Day this year and have a leave pass from the ball and chain. going to head off Sunday to BKK and see where that leads me.
    ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    i hope the guy that died on Samui had travel insurance as flying a corpse home from Thailand is more expensive than a 1st class fare.

A friend on mine had a customer die in his guest house in Pattaya from a heart attack, and guess what, he had no travel insurance.

He was a regular visitor to the guest house and to Pattaya so was well known to some of the expats, so they had a 'Whip Around' to pay for him to get flown home.

The sad reality is that the Thai's will bury you but in an unmarked grave somewhere and I was told that the crematorium kiln in Pattaya is Thai sized, not farang sized, so there is no way the guy that died in Samui wouldn't have fitted in for sure.

Plus traveling to Thailand without travelinsurance is not just stupid, but selfish. FFS they will let you die in the lobby if you don't have it or at least have the cash.

Some of you will be lucky enough to be covered by your credit card's coverage, mine does not but apart from that, I like to print out multiple copies and let everyone know that I have it on me and also in my hotel room. (amongst other places).

I have had to use travel insurance once in 10 years in LOS after a shoulder injury, but I had it and saved me spanking my credit card, plus the Bangkok Pattaya is an immaculate, brilliant modern hospital (it puts a lot of western hospitals to shame), but suffice to say at least I have the peace of mind that I am covered and if need be, they will charter a medical ambulance to transport me home for treatment if required.
    I feel bad for Thai hospital staff who have to move that sack of sh*t around. His carcass should be thrown into a ditch, but he'd probably end up contaminating the ditch. Burnt it I say and flush the ashes down the toilet.
    Ian Forbes and Scottie like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar

I have been to at least a half dozen funerals/cremations at my local Wat...Lamai/Samui...The creamatory is huge...it could take 4-5 bodies at once

No idea about this bloke...no mention in the local news about him...but y'know, its The Sun...could be a totally fabricated story...

Yes Ted..should be about next week...no plans to leave the island until early next month...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Onya, could be down Monday or Tuesday, Pm your phone number, cheers
    I have no idea about getting there but should be able to work it out, after all thats half the fun of a road trip.
    Hope we can catch up.
    bacwaan likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    i,m uninsurable as my kidneys are affected , yet
    i feel fine

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    i,m uninsurable as my kidneys are affected , yet
    i feel fine
    You sure kidneys???
    I'd imagine your liver has to he fxuked!!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    You can't get any reasonable insurance for more than a month anyway. In Canada we are covered out of country up to what ever it would cost in Canada. That is usually less than in Thailand, but not in the USA.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    You sure kidneys???
    I'd imagine your liver has to he fxuked!!
    What about his willie? I'm surprised you didn't bring that up for once 55.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    You can't get any reasonable insurance for more than a month anyway. In Canada we are covered out of country up to what ever it would cost in Canada. That is usually less than in Thailand, but not in the USA.
    Yes you can , my policy covers me for 90 days for each trip , cost less than 100 a year
    Ian Forbes likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Reminds me of the weekend at Bernie’s real life plans caper where they tried to bring a dead guy on a plane.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...d63642666836c0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast