Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Asian women and working

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Asian women and working

Some may think this is a big generalization

But something I've always thought about a bit and watching Street Food on Netflix(amazing show) has backed up my thoughts

Do you ever notice that a lot of Asian will bitch about how tired they are from working

Now, don't take that as I don't think they work hard or don't want to work hard
    Most Asian women I know work theirll asses off
    But man do they like to let you know! 555

I 1st started picking up on it with my MIL and wife
    Both of them extremely hard workers
    If you put money out there....Ao will work a 100hrs/week if she could
    But man do both of them bitch non-stop about how tired they are

Same with the owners of Thai restaurants we know here
    Pretty much every conversation with them is about how hard they work and how tired they are

Now watching Street Food
    Which follows street food cooks in all different countries
    They all talk about how tired they are
    Now granted, grinding out street food for 12hrs would be tiring

And I hope this doesn't come off as bashing them
    It's just something I've always noticed with Asian women

I do 60 hours a week and get very tired but no one wants to hear me bitching so I have another beer instead.

Thai women who work outdoors, especially cooking, do have something to bitch about. The heat and or humidity drains everyone and women do have a tendency to moan about it.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Every person I know complains about being tired from work... it's not a Thai thing... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Every person I know complains about being tired from work... it's not a Thai thing... 55
    I don't know......SE will tell ya 5555

And KR is right
    Women tend to moan about things like that more than men

I worked some tough jobs and some long days
    I never really thought about moaning about it
    Although that was when I was younger.....

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post

And KR is right

Work doesn't make me tired.. lack of sleep does though... 55
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I like how you said Asian woman and not Thai woman, maybe you were thinking of me…..555

My wife is sort of in that group, she doesn’t bitch about work but she gets super tied and does ˝ the hrs I do. She will often get home from work and sleep. On her days off she likes to have a nap the day before going to work.

But she is a hard worker and what she does bitch about is how lazy the western girls are at her work. Now Im not having a western girl bitch its just the Asian girls do work hard.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Well you won't but I will.

My ex always complained, and she never did anything, she had house cleaners, a live in "nanny" that stayed 13 years while the kids were growing up, he did all the running around with the kids at school, meals etc. It all started when her mother said early on "why should my daughter have to work, she married a dentist". I was a slow learner, took 32 years to wake up.

I think their attitude depends on how they are brought up regardless of what their origins are.
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Not a bad series.
    Yogyakarta seemed ok for food?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retdent View Post

My ex always complained, and she never did anything, she had house cleaners, a live in "nanny" that stayed 13 years while the kids were growing up, he did all the running around with the kids at school, meals etc. It all started when her mother said early on "why should my daughter have to work, she married a dentist". I was a slow learner, took 32 years to wake up.

I think their attitude depends on how they are brought up regardless of what their origins are.
    I sometimes wish I had married a Dentist.
    My wife works hard enough, I never see any money though but she can keep whatever she earns, keeps her out of my pocket.
    She works hard and will still keep me fed.

A few weeks ago she had an accident while making charcoal so I cancelled a trip down south to care for her, thats just what you do.

IMG_20190503_055516.jpg
    She is all good to go now so it's back to work wench.
    Give her the chance and she will sleep forever and the poor doll is only 27.
    Last edited by 1080; 14th May 2019 at 21:40.
    kaptainrob likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar

And KR is right

I would reply, but I am just exhausted...
    wabbits and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    I do 60 hours a week and get very tired but no one wants to hear me bitching so I have another beer instead.

Thai women who work outdoors, especially cooking, do have something to bitch about. The heat and or humidity drains everyone and women do have a tendency to moan about it.
    I am with you Kaptinrob, I stop for a couple of beers on the way home, then by the time I get home I am in switch off mood to listening to work related issues and a few yes I agree with you comments always seems to stop any further bashing of my ears 5555.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    I am with you Kaptinrob, I stop for a couple of beers on the way home, then by the time I get home I am in switch off mood to listening to work related issues and a few yes I agree with you comments always seems to stop any further bashing of my ears 5555.
    One thing about women is I think they take their homelife into work
    And their work life home

Where guys keep it separate

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    But are you guys still getting the awesome sex?
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by retdent View Post

That "sort of" reminds me of my first wife. She was a registered nurse from Australia and could have earned a larger income than me, but chose to travel instead. I had a career in forestry in BC that I loved... but income was just so-so. My new Aussie wife at the time (1969) liked New Zealand where she had worked for a couple of years, and said we should move down there. I said "Fine, I'll give up MY career and take on looking after the house, and YOU go to work full time for the next 40 years."

Wow, that didn't sit so well! She said men are the ones who are supposed to do the career work and women are supposed look after house and children. I said that would be fine if I actually had a career I could change to in New Zealand, but fuck if I was going to give up a career in Canada that I loved to be some low paid clerk in a Kiwi office. In New Zealand in 1969 the average wage was about 2 dollars an hour, and nobody made much more than the other guy.

Eventually, we settled on us staying in Canada and her taking part time nursing work just so she could have pocket money to spend on herself no questions asked. I paid all the major bills and did all the cooking and dishes, as well as the outside work.

Paulie calls me a misogynist, but I disagree. I just know how a lot of them think. There are the lazy ones and there are the busy ones. There is an old saying that holds a lot of truth... The less you do the less you want to do. And, if you want something done then ask a busy person. A lazy person who does nothing will never have the time.
    Chob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    That "sort of" reminds me of my first wife. She was a registered nurse from Australia and could have earned a larger income than me, but chose to travel instead. I had a career in forestry in BC that I loved... but income was just so-so. My new Aussie wife at the time (1969) liked New Zealand where she had worked for a couple of years, and said we should move down there. I said "Fine, I'll give up MY career and take on looking after the house, and YOU go to work full time for the next 40 years."

Wow, that didn't sit so well! She said men are the ones who are supposed to do the career work and women are supposed look after house and children. I said that would be fine if I actually had a career I could change to in New Zealand, but fuck if I was going to give up a career in Canada that I loved to be some low paid clerk in a Kiwi office. In New Zealand in 1969 the average wage was about 2 dollars an hour, and nobody made much more than the other guy.

Eventually, we settled on us staying in Canada and her taking part time nursing work just so she could have pocket money to spend on herself no questions asked. I paid all the major bills and did all the cooking and dishes, as well as the outside work.

Paulie calls me a misogynist, but I disagree. I just know how a lot of them think. There are the lazy ones and there are the busy ones. There is an old saying that holds a lot of truth... The less you do the less you want to do. And, if you want something done then ask a busy person. A lazy person who does nothing will never have the time.
    Just seems weird you have seemed to find them all 555

I've never been involved with a girl that has the qualities you often attribute to females

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post

Couldn't you work in forestry in NZ back then?

Just seems weird you have seemed to find them all 555

I've never been involved with a girl that has the qualities you often attribute to females
    #1 because I've been around a lot longer than you and I pay attention to things like that. That is part of my nature... I analyze shit that others don't even see. That is the artist part of me.

And, it's probably because I enjoy sex with women who also enjoy sex. That has always been a big turn on for me and without it I'm not interested. I see some of the women that friends are involved with and I say to myself... You would have to pay me a lot of money to have sex with them.

But, there is also the "White Knight" part of me that likes helping other people, and with no expectation of reward, other than seeing others lives improve to what ever degree.That is the "writer-teacher" part of me. When you do that then you are more likely to have failures. If you don't ever try to help anyone but yourself then there are far fewer failures.

I've mentioned before that no matter what happens between you and your wife personally, you have improved her life and that of her son to a degree that it never could have happened for them. I just get frustrated when I see people waste the opportunities offered them. Many people don't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Couldn't you work in forestry in NZ back then?
    Yah, for about $1.50 an hour and give up the pension funds I had in Canada. Not all forestry jobs are the same. I was my own boss and could travel to wherever I liked providing it was in my own region.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    I think its generally more a womans trait.

With my ex I came to see it as her generally feeling society undervalued house keeping , so loudly listing all the work she had got through over the day.

Then after a while , she appeared NEVER to get through it all.
    Then it was , after I got home after a 10 hr day , "Im tired ! You have to help ! Its a warm evening and all the laundry that YOUR kids make has to pegged out ...I already washed it all ! ( And I thought , "You mean you threw it in the washing machine ." )

By 35 she was forever tired.
    But 4 kids can wear you down - I experienced 4 kids as well , you know..555

NE is a busy woman , but she will often yawn , "Noo-ai !" ( tired )
    I think woman just need more sleep than men.

This may well be programmed back to Caveman days , where woman laid with the babies , and men slept with one eye open in fear of bears and wolves and lions?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post

This may well be programmed back to Caveman days , where woman laid with the babies , and men slept with one eye open in fear of bears and wolves and lions?
    Ian would remember those days....555
    wabbits, kaptainrob, Rivo and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast