Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: Who asked about Doi Ang Khan in North West Thailand?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Who asked about Doi Ang Khan in North West Thailand?

I saw a recent post asking about Doi Ang Khan and was in the middle of answering and the power went off and I lost it. And, because once you've looked at a topic you can't see it on new posts again. I thought it was Cippy, but for what ever reason I can't seem to find it again. I have been up to Doi Ang Khan several times in the past and a couple years ago with my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I saw a recent post asking about Doi Ang Khan and was in the middle of answering and the power went off and I lost it. And, because once you've looked at a topic you can't see it on new posts again. I thought it was Cippy, but for what ever reason I can't seem to find it again. I have been up to Doi Ang Khan several times in the past and a couple years ago with my son.
    In the Chiang Mai section....

Information about doi ang khang
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Thanks, Quarky. I hate it when that happens.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Hey Ian, if you think you know the BM that posted, be it a new thread or just a comment, you can go to their profile page and see their latest posts listed, just click on it and it will take you to their post. ( Hope that makes sense )
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Hey Ian, if you think you know the BM that posted, be it a new thread or just a comment, you can go to their profile page and see their latest posts listed, just click on it and it will take you to their post. ( Hope that makes sense )
    I thought it was Cippy, but it turned out to be Crispy. I just didn't know where to look. Once you look at a new topic it drops off the "new topic" feed. In any case, with Quarky's help I was able to find it again and answer Crispy's question. He can contact me if he needs more information or pictures. I posted a short video I made for Facebook.