Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: UK warns of ash cloud disruption

News Ferret

UK warns of ash cloud disruption

Britain's aviation authority warned Monday of possible disruption to air travel as a cloud of ash spewed out by an Icelandic volcano was forecast to reach Scottish airspace overnight.

More...

Better not delay my trip this year as well!!!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Better not delay my trip this year as well!!!
    Was talking to David last night about up coming election and said you were going.
    He agreed might be better to stay clear of BKK him being a long time resisdent.
    But first you got to get there..though the reports i have seen suggest it wont be a bad a the last eruption..wind direction etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Was talking to David last night about up coming election and said you were going.
    He agreed might be better to stay clear of BKK him being a long time resisdent.
    But first you got to get there..though the reports i have seen suggest it wont be a bad a the last eruption..wind direction etc.
    I'll head to Patts or somewhere if Bangkok is unsafe. I wonder how long it takes them to count votes after an election in Thailand?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team