Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: "Heavy to very heavy rain" warning

News Ferret

"Heavy to very heavy rain" warning

The Meteorological Department on Sunday issued a "heavy to very heavy rain over Thailand" warning from today until tomorrow.

More...

fratech68
    Should see pattaya all the soi's have turned into torrents of water like i have never seen before ,some places close to 3 ft of water

Ok in Kamala but we've had family calling to check following a TV News story about ppl getting washed away in flood-waters somewhere in the south. High winds are blowing iron sheets off Burmese worker shacks, knocking down power lines, nothing compared with the floods 2 weeks ago.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Just told Joy to go ring family.

fratech68
    Just been to Soi Bukhaow & Soi lenkie & there was cars floating down the soi's There is a lot of roads closed in Pattaya & traffic is chaos. Many bars & shops are flooded . I have never seen Pattaya like this ...Take care on the roads it is really dangerous ....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Mrs C is in Buriram, said they get water through downstairs in house again yesterday. Double boring when you can't go anywhere too.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Mrs C is in Buriram, said they get water through downstairs in house again yesterday. Double boring when you can't go anywhere too.
    Thip said exactly the same thing... "so boring"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Here are some photo's my mate Paul on PA posted, I don't think he will mind me sharing them here.Soi Bhuko 11.09.11.jpgPattaya2 11.09,11.jpgPattaya 11.09.11.jpg

I spoke to Bom tonight, and she said they had to clean the mud out of the bar 3 times.
    Much water no customers.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Good photos mate just a little wet.5555

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Joy's family ok wabbits?
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    I hope the sun starts shining soon. Only a few weeks till we fly to LOS now. Our room is ground floor, I do hope it has not been flooded. Don't fancy sleeping on a slightly soggy mattress!!!

more photo's please
    I am no-one in Australia and a VIP in Thailand. I pick the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    Joy's family ok wabbits?
    no problems so far.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Gives a whole new meaning to the description of "Wet bar" when the running water is all around your feet...
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?