Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Lese majeste warning for Facebook users

News Ferret

Lese majeste warning for Facebook users

Local Facebook users risk violating the computer law unknowingly by pressing the "like" or "share" button included with posted comment on anti-monarchy messages on the most popular social networking site, Information and Communication Technology Minister Anudith Nakornthap said on Thursday.

More...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I read that the King thought that this law should be changed... imagine the likes of Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten getting locked up for their 'God Save the Queen' song.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    There seem to be 2 camps in LOS over this issue.............WHich for me is a no brainer and i a shake my head over stuff like this.

Sid..........Might have lasted longer in a Thai jail than he did.....Though for him LOS should not have ever been a desination.5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    When you can get twenty years for a dodgy SMS you can't afford to express your opinions in public
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    When you can get twenty years for a dodgy SMS you can't afford to express your opinions in public
    Agree!....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Imagine when they can read your thoughts too!

Minority Report springs to mind...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team